LET'S GO!!!!TGIF!!=)

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Today I slept in!:eek: I was out late playing Mahjong and by the time I got to sleep it was after midnight. Again my arms are sore from all the work sanding the dresser! Today I will finish sanding and I will do all the staining. Tomorrow between baseball and leaving for my aunts for Passover Seder, I will put on the gloss. Hopefully by Monday the piece will be in my house!!:+ I am off today to get ready for the holiday, so I am going to try to fit in Low Max this afternoon.

Gin~ I think I will start up again on Monday with week 3, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I am trying to figure out which week is more "back friendly"x( What do you think?

Marcy~ Thinking of you and hope you are okay.

Have a great day- Happy Friday
Deanie

Good Morning Girls!

Today I did BB's Core Power yoga. It is a short and sweet 25 min. yoga practice. I like them short and sweet!;-)
This afternoon I have the interview for the K asst. position. Hope all goes well.:7
No big plans this weekend. Just wrapping up any last minute wedding details before next weekend.

Deanie--It sounds as if you don't need to lift any weights for your arms, but just sand and stain furniture. :eek:
Let us know how LowMax goes.
I know with my back, I just have to be careful with how much weight I lift for legs (because you usually go with a heavier weight and I have to lift it over my head) and deadlifts will bother it also. Some ab exercises bother me and some yoga poses, but other than that I am okay. I would just say to modify, if necessary.

Marcy--You remain in my thoughts. Let us know how you are.

Have a great Friday!
Gin:)

Gin~ Sending positive {{{{{vibes}}}}} and good luck your way for your interview. Let us know how it goes!!!!

Good Luck-
Deanie

Okay, Low Max completed! :) I just did the cardio only premix, since I haven't worked out all week. Tomorrow I have LIS cardio only lined up and stretch max if I have time. I am trying to do low impact the next couple of cardio days.

Gin~ I hope all went/is going/ well at your interview.

Hi Marcy!!

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.