Let's Go---->Wacky Wednesday<---5.7.08

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Off to do B&G premix #1 in a minute or two:eek: We were out last night till almost 8pm at DS8s baseball game, so this morning we will be doing homework. So this is the best time for me to be checking in this morning:)

Gin~ Congrats on the terminator dvd! All the workouts on there are great. We will have to sub BM1 with it now:) enjoy your day of working out: imax 2, run, moms in the park!!

Hi Marcy!!

have a great day
BBL
Deanie

Okay, just finished B&G--->to quote Gin..."Ouchie mamma!!!"}( }(

Although, as B&G goes, I liked this premix! And I really like the stability ball abs. I need to do that ab workout more often}(

Deanie

Good Morning!

Yes, today I ran and then came back home to do IMAX2. Worn out is the word I am looking for. I'm hoping to do just upper body at the "mom's workout". She told me to bring my yoga mat, band and med ball.

Deanie--I have to say there are no DOMS from yesterday's B&G. :) I guess that is a good thing. I also like the stability ball abs. Which workout do you like best from the Terminator?
When do you meet with the director to find out about next year?

Hi Marcy!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon!

Gin~ I am worn out hearing about your workout!LOL:) what is the "mom's workout"? On the terminator dvd I like to do The Gauntlet- cardio only, its a really good workout, using the mix and match feature. I also like the Gauntlet and Viper as workouts. The 3rd workout on there I've only done once. I talk to the director tomorrow at 2pm to find out about next year. Right now rumor is, there are 4 spots she has to get rid of. Seeing as there are only 2 teachers in the 2 year old class and 3 in the 3's and 4's chances are there are going to be changes in my 4's class. The question is, what???......

hi Marcy

Deanie

Hi Again!

It was probably too much and not necessary to do the Mom's workout today also. It is just a group of pre-school moms that have come up with their own exercise routine that they have been doing together once a week. I was curious about it. Not sure if I will go again, though. I am so used to working out with Cathe, and of course feel as if I get a better workout with her!!
I'll let you know when my dvd comes. Looking forward to it!}(
Are there not any teachers leaving this year? We always have 3-4 leave each year, but we have a staff of 12 teachers and 6 aides. Hope it works out in your favor. Let me know!

Hi Marcy!

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.