LET'S GO* * *Ouchie Mama Tuesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good MOrninig Girls

Just getting us started, I am already running late:eek:
B&G premix #2-- Wow is this hard and yes Gin-- Ouchie!!!

Gin~ How fun was IM#3?? I love that one:)

Marcy~ Hey Chicka! Hope all is moving smoothly for you! (no pun intended);)

Have a great day
Deanie

Good Morning!

Today was IMAX 3 and I have to say that when I first turned it on, I was tempted to do the step only premix, but I didn't and it was good. You never know how much energy you have until you get started. My favorite blasts are 6, 7 and 10. (10 jsut because it is the last one!)}(

We have our last day with the kids today. We just meet at a park and play for 2 hours. Parents are there also.

I have an appt with a chiro. this aft concerning my back. Hope she can help me. I've been using IcyHot and it helps a little.

Deanie--Not sure I will be too excited about doing B&G too soon after May, will you? I'm not sore yet from yesterday, but I'll keep you posted.

Marcy--How is the moving coming along? Anxious to hear.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon

Gin~ I hope the chiro can help with your back!! Keep us posted. I will be so glad NOT to do B&G next month!!LOL! But.... I do think my legs are "shaping up" I don't know if its the kickbox twice a week (only we only did it 2X last week) the weights for legs 3X a week, or B&G:) Did I mention working legs is my least favorite body part??? The walking lunges/plie squats get me good everytime!! I love Imax 3 also, but I am thinking of doing HIIT on the treadmill instead, just because its effective and only 20 min. I'll see in the am what I feel like doing. Baseball was not cancelled today, so we have guitar lessons right after school, and then 30min of down time, then baseball! DS8 needs more down time than that, so I hope things go smoothly today.

Deanie

Hi Again!

Just got back from the chiro. She told me that my sacrum was tilting to the left and the bone on the left of it (forgot the name)tilting to the right which caused the pain. She did a few "adjustments", gave me some topical pain reliever and said to ice and I go back Thursday for a re-check. Sure hope that it is as simple as that and she can take care of it!:)

Deanie--So glad that you see your legs shaping up. Working your legs is not my favorite either, but change is good, right? It is a busy time of year, isn't it? Sports and end of school year, etc. Hope all goes well for your ds today.

My class gave me 3 gc...DSW (shoe store), my hair salon and mani and pedi salon!:) :) :)

Have a good evening!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.