: : : :LET"S GO: : : :Weekend

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning girls

Today I did LIS cardio and abs only. Still easing into working out, but feeling much better:)

Gin~ I set up for week 3 next week. Mostly because the cardio and weights are a little less heavy. How did your interview go???? I hope well.

Marcy~ Thinking of you, hope all is well

Off to baseball games, back to back, then we are off the the outskirts of Philly for Passover Seder. We are sleeping over my brothers and on Sunday we will visit with my in laws. We always joke when we go up to Jersey we are on tour!!:) Trying to see everyone in a weekend!

Have a great weekend!!!!!:) :)
Deanie

RE: : : : :LET

Hi girls!
Our internet is down and I am on dh's blackberry. Just did not want you to think I was not arround. Did 4ds lis/his today and ph yesterday. Interview friday went well. Now I

Gin

RE: : : : :LETHi girls!Our internet is down and I am on dh's blackberry. Just did not want you to think I was not arround. Did 4ds lis/his today and ph yesterday. Interview friday went well. Now I

Okay, I just tried to post on my DH's Blackberry and I obviously didn't know what I was doing. Our computer has been down for the last 3 days, but am just now able to get on. Just didn't want you all to think I had forgotten about you!

Today I did 4ds Double Cardio and yesterday was PH.

Deanie--Hope your back is better!

Marcy--We miss you! How are you?

"See" you girls tomorrow!
Gin

ETA: Forgot to say that my interview on Friday went well. I just interviewed with the lead teacher and still have to go back for interview with the principal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.