L-O-V-E spells Hate Cardio - Sept 30

August

Cathlete
Hello there, Haters!

Diane - Way to go about the big case! That's awesome!

Dana - Jas doesn't like sweet things, not even like CHOCOLATE?! I mean it's not even that she doesn't like it, but she HATES it?! OMG. That girl's got issues :* LOL. And HOLY OMG! Bugs in your steel-cut oats? That's like a double-bang since I don't like steel-cut oats to begin with, but to think that they ate through the containers and got into your protein powder....jeez, but you know, actually, those guys must be in pretty good shape. Too funny, they chomped into the walnuts and flaxseed, too? LOL. They sure know about their macronutrient ratios. In fact, it sounds like they might be on BFFM :p . Oh, you know if you magnified those buggers they'd have giant nasty monster fangs }(! So how was the doggy show?

Michele - I'm so glad to hear that you at least got some good sale lounging shirts at the worthless mall. You can hardly beat dirt-cheap! I mean, heck, better than dirt-cheap is free, and if it's free, well then it's suspicious LOL. You know, the sweetener in Japan must be hiding with the chicken stock, as I have not seen it. But that's all right, since the protein powder is sweetened, so that should do the trick. I'm going to try the apple do-dad tomorrow morning!

Janjan - What on earth?! Some kid BIT your DD?! That is downright nutty. Sounds like that biter kid came out of one of the infested bulk bins.

Okay, so I did my LIS circuit this morning (at 6:30am, since I'd gotten up at 4:30am! I've been up forever and it's still only 11:30am! Woo hoo!). It was a fun workout and I enjoyed it. Although some of the music in it was questionable. And I also thought the circuit mix was poorly edited. It's like you're doing your cardio and then there's a flash on the screen that says : YOU WILL NEED YOUR FITNESS BALL and then without a moment's notice, Cathe's in full steam. I had to race to pause the DVD a few times to get my darn ball in place! Or is that racing part part of the idea of the circuit training LOL?!

It's gradually getting cooler here, and we know what that means : the sweet potato man will be jingling his bell in my neighborhood soon! :D

Have a great Saturday! Any plans?

Hi Ladies -

I have some bad news today. I stopped getting positive pregnancy test results last night (I kept testing to make sure that it was positive because it didn't seem real and I got numerous positive results). Anyway, it looks like I also started my period this morning, so I guess we had a very early miscarriage.

DH and I are a bit upset, but it is so early that it hadn't really even sunk in yet that we were pregnant. So we are dealing with it okay.

Good morning August and Diane!

August, I want a bell jingling sweet potato man! All we have is an ice cream truck. I think I'm going to suggest a sweet potato truck for the winter months--lol! --I believe there were several compliants about the premixes on that batch of workouts. I had never had any other Cathe workouts before so I didn't have anything to compare it too, but now I do and you're right. It sounds like they've worked out the kinks on the new workouts, though.

Diane, I'm so sorry. I know it's tough to have such high hopes and then be disappointed. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you and your DH. Please take the weekend and do something special.

Kate started a thread today, too!!!:) I posted on that one so I'm not going to repeat it all again. You gals have a grea day and I'll see you in Kate's thread.:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.