L*E*T*S*G*O* * *T*I*G*F*

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

I am posting early because I will be at a 6th grade assembly this morning for my older DS. I got a letter in the mail he will be recieving an award!!:) we don't know what, we will find out this morning.

Today is DM #5. Hoping to get thru it, Mahjong ran late, and I only got 4.5 hours sleepx(

Gin~ Yeah! your on the last day of the rotation! Are you looking forward to 4DS? I am. How was KM? its been a long time since we've done that "as is"

Marcy~ I'm glad you did well at the interview yesterday, good luck today! I'm sure your dream job is just around the corner;-) Did you have fun at line dancing last night?

Have a great day!!
Deanie

Forgot meals again:eek:

prworkout: handful of almonds
b: protein pancakes and orange
s: 1/2 protein bar
l: cott. cheese double, veggies, banana
s: hummus and 2 whole wheat pita
d: 2 boca chicken patties, steamed broccli,challah

Have a good one-
Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran and then did KM. I started out tired and seriously considered just doing a KM premix, but I went ahead and did the whole thing.:p It's just those intensity drills that get me. When you see Lorraine do the little happy dance, you know you've made it through!!:7 DH walked in when I was doing the explosive lunge drill and just shook his head!

Deanie--4 1/2 hours of sleep?? That was some game of Mahjong last night!! Hope this is a shorter work day today and you can rest!
Congrats on ds's award. Let us know what it is for!:)

Marcy--Yeah to the good job interview. Keep us posted. How was the dancing last night? Did you meet some new people?

Meals--pre-workout--almonds
B--1/2 banana, 2 pancakes (1 w/ pb), yogurt
S--cottage cheese doubles
L--ground turkey patty, orange, veggies
S--2 cheese sticks, strawberries
D--Hopefully a big veggie salad:9

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning Ladies!

No workout yet. Got back from dancing a little after 11. Didn't get to bed till after 12. Then woke up around 2:30, didn't get back to sleep till 4:30 and woke up at 8. Then a plumber came for an estimate and then our headboard finally arrived. I've been getting prepared for my interview today so I'll probably work out after my interview.

Dancing was great. Hall was airconditioned and it had a 5,000 square foot wooden dance floor. I met one woman who had been going there around 13 years. Lots of the dancers were really good. There was a DJ for the hour dance lesson and then a band came on for the rest of the night. They were really good.

Was running late last night so we ordered a pizza with chicken topping.

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch (I'm about to have my strawberries)
Snack - Fiber One bar and some almonds
Lunch -
Snack -
Dinner - Chicken dinner with asparagus

Deanie - Congrats on DS's award!

Gin - Congrats on getting through all of KM! Those drills get to me too but I think they're real effective.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Afternoon :)

DS's award was for being in the top 5% of the 6th grade in Reading. Reading is now a class, seperate from the English class. Very Proud:7 :7

Gin~ Good for you for getting thru KM. I was thinking of doing the low impact kickbox circuit. My legs are really feeling it today}( , we'll see when I get up tomorrow morning. We play Mahjong till 11pm, by the time I get home, change and relax, its midnight; and of coarse I wake up at 4:30! Can't wait-- two more weeks and the kids school is over and we can all sleep late:7 :7 :D (that would be 6:30ish--LOL)

Marcy~ Line dancing sounds fun. Its great how you found a place down there so easily! Keep us posted about your interview.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.