first pullup of every ladder unassisted, the rest assisted

**snatch
30#kb
6 minutes
10r/10l/1 min rest between
3 cycles

**ropes
did the ropes from Santa Monica

a good workout!:) I added the ropes today since I had the time and energy!
I am looking forward to doing Providence tomorrow.....thinking of leaving the round of clean and press out, so I am not doing c&p's 3 days in a row.....what do you think?

Farmer~ forgot to answer your question about the swings- yes, I do them 2 handed for the most part. On saturday, I did one round one handed left, and one round one handed right, but that was the first time.

waves to everyone!!!!:D:D
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

Last edited:
Good morning all! Well I did 4ds boot camp last nite. I loved it of course and I'm still really pleased that my endurance and strength has really improved although I'm still not that great at big girl pushups. I'm really strong at chest presses and flies but I poop out on the pushups?! I think I'm just not destined to do pushup, but I'll keep trying!

Deanie- did you see on the minute of strength that Men's Health named Ropes Gone Wild the best new cardio workout! I agree completelt , I do love my ropes!

Waves to all!:)

Good Afternoon!

Looks like everyone is real busy today. Today was Week 6, Day 1 of ROP. I did 4 ladders, 3 rungs of C&Ps (25#) with pullups. My pullups were as follows:

Ladder 1 - 1; 2; and 2& 3/4-1
Ladder 2 - 1; 2; and 1, 3/4-1 and 3/4
Ladder 3 - 1; 1 & 3/4; and 1, 3/4-1 and 3/4
Ladder 4 - 1; 1& 3/4-1; and 1 and 2@3/4

Then I had to do Snatches for 7 minutes with 1 min. rest. I was only able to do 2 sets of 10 on each side. I think this was only my second time doing snatches with 25#. My right side is better than my left side on which some reps were more like Clean & Press than Snatch.

Deanie - Looks like pullups are getting a little easier for you? Great work on the snatches! You are one strong woman! It might be a good idea to leave out the C&Ps tomorrow. I know I wouldn't want to do them 3 days in a row. I might do the same next week.

Andilynn - Keep trying with the pushups. I was never good at them either but after doing almost 2000 of them while on P90X, I'm great at pushups now! The key is consistency.

Farmer - Luckily, my asthma isn't too bad right now. Cold weather and dry heat are the triggers for me. Ever since I'm back on Advair, I'm doing really well and my endurance is great. I haven't had to use my rescue inhaler at all.

Waves to all!

Marcy

Hi Everyone,

I'm back today after a full day of shopping and eating!! :eek:

This is what I'm doing today ~ courtesy of New Jersey Crossfit.

Get as many rounds as you can in 30 minutes:
20 swings
15 mountain climbers
10 thrusters 5/5
20 kb upright rows
15 slam ball
10 push ups
20 kb push presses
15 burpees
10 jumping pull ups

Deanie ~ great workout today!

Andilynn ~ I love 4DS boot camp. I absolutely love the boot camp/kickbox premix. Keep trying on the push ups. You can do 'em!!

Waves hello to all that follow!

Have a great Monday!!

Hi everyone!

Deanie - Nice workout!

Andilynn - ITA with MArcy on the pushups. The best way to get good at them is to keep doing them. The plethora of P90X pushups is what helped me.

Marcy - I also struggled (still struggle) with my left side on heavier snatches.

Jane - Cool workout!

I'm heading out to do deadifts. 6 sets - 5,3,1,5,3,1. I'm hoping to hit 180lbs...we'll see how it goes...I'm a little nervous.

Have a good night everyone!

Hi everyone. I did a combo workout of Providence rounds with swings, clean and presses, squats/deadlifts, tactical lunges and I subbed pushups for the chest presses.

I also did Low Max premix 4-7 and a segment of Classical Stretch.

Sounds like everyone is staying on track. This check in is really helping me focus. Have a good day ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.