kettlebellin' on a snowy Monday......

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. DH worked this weekend, we got snow :), but not good snowball snow, and we have school today:(!....so our weekend was just okay.

Jane::: my thoughts are with you and your family.

Melissa::: Hope your mini vacation was a blast!

Here's my workout of the day:
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

BBL with personals
its my long day at school, and then guitar lesson day, along with run to the grocery store and library today....:eek::eek: I hope I get it all done today! LOL

Good morning! We didn't get any snow in IN, and actually driving back from TN was a bit depressing because we were leaving about 5" at the cabin to NOTHING at home! It is so pretty and sparkly, and looking out the windows at the mountains was just heaven. Now, here at home, it is just cold, really really cold. *pouts
But it does feel really good to be back, I have to say! I love my home, and there is no place I would rather live than here. :) That said, we had a very relaxing and fun time. We played Taboo with the kids in front of the fire and with a gorgeous view - the pictures to not do it justice! - and DH told them a story about bears, which totally drives me crazy because he thinks it's funny but the kids get scared and can't sleep... ugh! he is such a big kid! We woke up in the morning and I checked on them, and they were all huddled together in one bed. At least DD and I kicked his butt whenever we played a game. ;)

Jane, many hugs. My thoughts and prayers are with you. ((((((HUGS))))))

Deanie, looks like a busy day! Sending my son's energy your way...

Nita, I am so happy you're here! :D

Gayle, how was your weekend?

Marcy, what new pose did you conquer this weekend?

Rhonda, I am thinking of you girl!

I have to get going. Can anyone believe that it is ALREADY February???

Swinging later, will report back.

Melissa

Good morning!!

{{{{{Jane}}}}} - I'm thinking about you and your family. Sending you much love and prayers.

Melissa - It sounds like you had a great time!

DirtDiva - I have Pavel's Power to the People, and I get a kick out of all of his "communist" speak.

Deanie - Excellent workouts today and Saturday! I think I did "Stand Up Linda" once, and remember it being HARD! Great job on the OHS being easy! :cool: I thought were supposed to get some snow last night, but we got a whole lot a nothin'! :(

Waves hello to Marcy and Rhonda!

DH and I put a deposit down on counter tops on Friday. :) So I spent most of the weekend getting the cabinets all up to snuff for the guys to come and template.

Tonight is workout A - squat, bench and deadlift. I'm going to try to increase weight on the squat and deadlift. *fingers crossed*

Hi gals!

okay....stuff is done :p....well, I still have laundry to fold, but I think I'm good;)

Melissa::: Your get away sounds fabulous!!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Hope your swings went well today.

Gayle::: Hooray for new countertops!!! You must be thisclose to finishing your kitchen!! double yea! Hope workout A goes well tonight. You're doing a great job of sticking to your rotation....you must really like it.

Jane:::: Still thinking of you! Sending you and your family hugs!!!

waves to Marcy, Nita and Rhonda!!!

Have a great evening everyone:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.