kettlebell weekend

I was out of the house by 5:15 am for our race today. We got lost TWICE but finally made it with about 25 minutes to spare. My time was 2 minutes better than my last race on 2/27. I finished first in my age group. My sister finished 2nd. I know there were at least 3 people in my age group so at least I beat someone other than my sister. :p

Deanie ~ Good job on pushing through a tough workout!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hi all. Went to KM class this morning so I met my exercise goal for the week. I am super sore from the ground classes.

Deanie- Sorry your workout was so challenging. How did your meeting go?

Jane- Glad your race went well. I love indie and foreign films. Do you have Netflix?

Marcy- That wasn't my kitchen but I really would like to have one like it.

Gayle and Melissa- Waves!

Hi Ladies!!!

Deanie - Awesome heavy workout!!! :cool: How did your meeting go? I've been thinking about you.

Jane - Great race yesterday!!! :)

Rhonda - WTG on sticking with your goal!! :) Netflix has a really good selection of indie and foreign stuff. When we first got our account, I loaded up on foreign flicks...until DH asked me when we were going to get movies that he didn't have to read. :p

Melissa - Awesome pull up accomplishment!! :cool:

Hi Marcy!

I just did TGUs on Friday and skied hard yesterday...a mushy spring bump day. I'm being a slug today.

Later taters!

Hi All,

I ran 4 miles in the rain today. I was aiming for 7 but it kept raining harder and harder so I stopped at 4 mile.

Rhonda ~ I have Netflix with about 250 films in my queue! Yikes!!

Waves to the rest of the gang!!

Deanie, WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH LHS PRESSES! I have the same issue so I feel your pain. Right side is cake, left side is :mad:
Weren't you tempted to be like Trivial Pursuit and roll again for swings? :p

Jane, great job on your running! You got lost and you STILL had a faster time!

Rhonda, I am doing a happy dance for you meeting your goal :D:D:D

Gayle, I watch my foreign films alone now because DH can't take it anymore! If it doesn't have flesh-eating in it, he could care less. He is actually getting our beautiful, feminine daughter into zombies! He has taught her to spit and fart, now she is into gore. I think he is making sure that she doesn't have any boy problems in the future, lol!

I am still high. 75 pull-ups, I canNOT believe it. I mean, I can, but WOAH! And I can't believe I am not sore today. :D
*the first rung was "eh", but towards the end of the 2nd rung I was finally feeling warmed up, after the 5th I still had energy!
*I was able to use the 30# the entire time, and I only had to do 4 push presses on the left side - my right side was just like a machine!
*I did 5 minute of swings: the first 4 minutes were 25 swings with 5 second breaks, I completed 5 rounds
*The last minute was strait swinging: 20 hand to hand and 20 two handed.
*165 swings altogether, no problems at all :)

I am going to eat lamb and eggplant with wine every night before a tough workout now. ;)

Today I did yoga in the morning, and for the first time in a loooooong time I am taking a real rest day, relaxation included.

Have you guys heard of Viking Warrior Conditioning? I saw it on Dragon Door. I think that may be my next purchase.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend! I will see you all tomorrow. :)

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.