Kettlebell---->weekend

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning gals

No workout for me today! I am sore all over!!!!:eek:
No pull up bar either, DH needs an electric drill and we have to borrow one today. he is working today, so maybe tomorrow????!

Andilynn~ Have a good rest day

Marcy~ how are you feeling today?

Gayle~ whats on the agenda today?

waves to all the other Kb'ers:)

have a great Saturday

Today I actually feel the need for a rest day, from working out anyway. I have my grandson today and I'll get my workout chasing him around! I wish Firepower would hurry up and get here (I'm so impatient!) I'm ready for a new kettlebell workout, also can't wait for STS!

"waves" to Deanie, Pascal , Jane , Marcy and Vilma and to all that come by later, enjoy the weekend!

Hey There Deanie & All Kettlebeller's.

Deanie enjoy your rest day ~ sounds like you need it by the sound of the soreness you are dealing with.

I'm going to get back to my workouts today after being sick. Feeling better thanks to all the nasty antibiotics I had to take.

I'm thinking I'll start slowly and do some cardio today just to get the body warmed up and blood flowing. Hopefully that will get me back into the mood to workout. Since coming off from being ill - I always have a hard time just getting back on the workout wagon after being non active for a few days.

Hope all are doing well :)

Sunday

Hi gang!

no workout again today, woke up late, and have a lot to do today.

DH did put up my pull up bar:D:D:D so I am hoping to do day 3 week -2 pullups later today.

Have a great day
waves to everyone!

Hi everyone!

Deanie - Have fun with your new pull up bar. :)

Vilma - Glad you're feeling better!

I'm working on the house this weekend. I gotta finish priming the bedroom today.

Hi Marcy and Andilynn and everyone who follows.

Looks like Newport is on tap for later today, I decided on a evening workout today and took the luxury of sleeping in on a really cold morning! I t felt wonderful to snuggle up under the blankets with my pooch next to me.

Deanie, enjoy your pullup bar, I bought one with P90X but we've never hung it up although I like the look of Cathe's I'm thinking about purchasing this(maybe) it looks pretty versatile and my DH says tha t our doors frames won't work with the other pullup bar.

Hi to all and stay warm!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.