ketTLEbell wedNESday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!

(((((Jane::: sending you love and hugs....both to you and your family))))) I thought of you and your dad first thing this morning. What a wonderful gift you gave your dad of being at home, how strong you and your sisters were, but mostly your mom was in taking care of him, and the wonderful childhood you had (I love your stories!) He was truly a wonderful man to inspire that in others....take care.....

SNOW DAY for us again today!!!YIPPEE!!!:):):):):):)
so I slept late and worked out! I did Donkey Kong which I haven't done in forever!!! I really liked it.

Here's my workout:
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

Melissa::: I liked your workout from yesterday. Did you do it by time or rounds? could you please let me know. Thanks:)

Waves to the kb gang!!!
BBL chickas:):)

You have got to be kidding me! :D:D:D:D:p We posted at the exact same time with the exact same wacky letters! :D:D:D:D:D:D You know what they say about great minds... ;)

Melissa

{{{Jane}}} - Sending you and your family much love. I'm happy that your dad was able to be at home and with those who loved him.

Deanie - Great job on Donkey Kong! Burpees=evil.

Hi Melissa, Nita, Marcy and Rhonda!

Tonight: squat, press, power clean...yay! :)

Have a good day! BBL

I had an INCREDIBLE run this morning!!! I ran for 20 minutes on 2% incline and hit the 2 mile mark at 17:37!!!!! I had to keep double checking and looking at the clock because I thought there was no way it could be right, even now I feel like my numbers are wrong, but I think I really did it! I finished 20 minutes with 2.28 miles. I felt good the entire run, it was one of the best runs I have had in a long, long time. I felt really really good and pumped from start to finish. :)

Deanie, I did it by time. I wanted to do 7 minutes, so I would get a good short workout all together, but when the timer went off I only had 4 fig 8's and pushups left so I went ahead and finished. When I had done it in the past I have done 5 or 6 rounds. It goes by soooo fast! I think that's why I like it so much. :)
I love Donkey Kong. I haven't done that since the summer!!! I don't have a flight of stairs though, so I just ran from one side of the house to the other. My kids already know that I am crazy, otherwise they'd've had me locked up. :p
Any plans for going out to play in the snow today?

Jane, my heart and thoughts are with you...

Marcy, Nita, Rhonda, Gayle: HOLA AMIGAS!

It took me a long time to write this post because I would triple and quadruple checking my time. :eek::p

Melissa

Melissa::: LOL at posting at the same time!!!! Great minds think alike!!! GREAT job on the run today!:):):):)

Gayle::: Fun workout tonight, hove fun with it!

Off to shower, not play in the snow (DS10 has a bad cold, and he is NOT going out:(:(:() but he is getting his braces off this afternoon!!!!!!! another YIPPEE!!!:p He just has braces on his 2 front teeth, but its still exciting getting them off. we are sure he will need the full set when all his teeth come in. Dh says DS10s teeth look like someone shook up some teeth in their hand and threw them in DS's mouth.....they ARE that bad!!!....good thing he is cute and loveable!!;)

later gators:cool:

Good Afternoon!!! You all are so infectious!

I caved and bought Lauren Brooks first kettlebell dvd after all the feedback I read about it. And, I got an email from AOS that my 3 kettlebells and buddy are finally going out, but through the mail system. Omg :confused: I told them my post office is a one-woman operation complete with historic plaque of 1864 on the side of the door and there is no way she is going to be able to carry those boxes to my front door. Okay, maybe the 4kg... I sure hope they packaged them well, I have a feeling they are going to be dropped quite a bit.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA so long!

Here's my update since Friday:

Friday: Dove #3 - Great workout! Tough unweighted arm section and a cardio section just like Cathe's Maximum Intensity Cardio Hi/Lo. Also tough ab section.

Saturday - Rest

Sunday - West Coast Swing class

Monday - 2 pullups; 3 chinups
Petra Kolber 3-2-1 Dance
Shiva Rea Daily Energy - Core and forward bends segments

Tuesday - Samba workout from Lisa Nunziella's 5-Day Latin System and Core Fusion Body Sculpt. During the Glutes section, my legs were, as Cathe says, "shaking like a chihuahua". Had DOMS today from the tricep section.

Today - 1 pullup; 3 chins
Weight Loss Pilates with Kristin McGee - somewhat challenging.

Jane - ((((HUGS)))! My thoughts are with you and your family. It was so wonderful that you and your family were able to have your Dad at home and be with him through his illness.

Gayle - YAYYY on the countertops! Can't wait to see pics! Glad you're enjoying Starting Strength. I'm bowing to the deadlift queen!:D

Melissa - Glad you had a wonderful vacation! I used to watch 21 Jump Street from the beginning. I saw Richard Grieco on a show called Gone Country. I used to like him on Jump Street but don't really like him too much now. Hard to believe that's where Johnny Depp got his start (I don't remember seeing him before that).

Deanie - Hope DS feels better soon! YAY on the braces coming off! Did you get lots of snow?

DirtDiva - Welcome! I have Lauren's first DVD and it's great. Great tutorial section and 2 great workouts. It's good to start off with a lower weight for Turkish getups until you have good form.

Waves to Rhonda!

Marcy

Nita, LOVELOVELOVE Lauren Brooks!!! Do you subscribe to her on youtube? She has some tutorials there. Also, don't worry about your kettlebells. Mine was 20kg and got here just fine. The outside packaging was all jacked up, but the bell itself was fine and was pretty cushioned. If you are worried about your mail carrier (how sweet!) maybe you could call the post office and let them know that you would be willing to pick it up. :)

Marcy, Richard Grieco is just a big mess now, isn't he? I think he's had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers. And Cher. Put together. :p

Deanie, YAY for DS's braces, :( for him being sick. I hope he feels 100% soon!

I had my girl doctor appointment today. I feel so violated now. :eek: But I still like the girl appointment better than the dentist any day. :p

Have a good night! See you all tomorrow. :)

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.