*in and out
*big doubles
*upper cuts
*alt. waves
*big doubles
*outside circles

comments
*tough workout today
*round 12 seated press is the hardest round for me. I finished all the reps but didn't follow Anthony the first time around, the second time with 20# was able to follow Anthony and complete all the reps and the singles at the end
*time change is really hurting my workouts- I am waking up at 4:30, but my body still thinks its 3:30!!! takes much longer to get into the workout!

Have a great day everyone! BBL!

Good morning!

Deanie - Nice workout! ITA on the seated press...those suckers are hard. The time change isn't agreeing with me either. I totally overslept this morning. I don't even remember turning off the alarm. :confused:

Deadlifts are on tap for tonight, sets of 6,4,2,6,4,2 plus assisting exercises.

Waves hello to the rest of the gang!

Have a good day. :)

Good Morning!

Today I did Providence - warmup and Rounds 2-6. I wanted to do two rounds but I just got Squeeze Lower Body Challenge and since it was variety day, I had to fit it in.

I used 25# for everything and had no problems. I think it's probably time for me to invest in a 30# KB. It felt good to do Providence again.

Squeeze Lower Body Challenge was great - kind of a mix of Pure Barre and the leg conditioning drills from Kick Max. My hip flexor is much better today.

Deanie - Sorry to hear that the time change is affecting your workouts. I know it's weird but for some reason, the time change was harder for me to adjust to when we had 1 hour more sleep (maybe since I was really getting up earlier?) Even with the time change, looks like you still had a great workout.

Gayle - Sorry to hear the time change isn't agreeing with you either. Hopefully, you'll be well rested and have a great workout tonight.

Waves hello to all who follow!

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good morning! I ran thru Empire State last nite, great workout of course, at the end I subbed some swings with my 35# KB in for the last two minutes of the snatch challenge and then followed up with some pullups, assisted of course but I am getting stronger!

Deanie, great workout , I really love doing Tabata with the ropes, I'm so glad I bought them hope you get adjusted to the time change!

Waves to all! :)

Good Afternoon!

I just got back from lunch and it is such a nice day outside. It's hard to be stuck inside all day. :(

This is the workout I'm doing today. It from the Jersey Shore Crossfit. I switched a couple of things around to match my equipment.

Power and Agility
5 rounds of this!
30 seconds work/15 seconds rest
  • Kettlebell swings
  • Slam Ball
  • Jump rope
  • Jingle Jangles
  • Kettlebell high pulls
  • D-ball or kettlebell thrusters
I can't wait to get outside and do it!

I'm sorry to hear some of us are having problems with the time change. I'm feeling pretty good but I think the nice weather has something to do with it.

Hope everyone has a fun day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.