kEtTlEbElL cHeCk In* * * mOnDaY 1.29

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

I am off to do Empire State this morning. Since I got my second 20#kb I will be using ( or trying to use;)) the 2 kettlebells option today. Then I will be doing my pull ups....week -2!!! The kids and I are off of school today. Anyone else off? Doing anything fun? we are just hangin' today.

Gayle:::: I really liked your workout yesterday!!

Later Gators~

Hi again

Workout done!

I used 2 20#kb, or one 25#kb for the workout today. Using 2 kb's makes a big difference! the round with the windmills just about did me in:eek: I did not fast forward thru any rests today, I was soo happy to rest between rounds!!! I used 2 bells everywhere Anthony or Beth did except for the clean and press-> no way was that happening!;) I did 2 min. of the snatch round at the end, doing all snatches (no high pulls) rested a minute, and then finished the last minute with Anthony. I used my 25# bell for the snatches. I had NO oomph left to do pull ups, so I will do them later today!

have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Kettlebellers!

I did Providence this morning. Used my 25# bell for the first time.

Swings - All 25#

Cleans - 25# - Did all of 54321 but not as many singles as Anthony

1-arm Chest Press - Did all with 25# except last few singles used 1 arm to support elbow of working arm

1 leg deadlifts - did all with 25# - felt better with heavier weight

Windmill & Overhead Squats - could really feel the difference from 20-25#. Had to rest after 1st side. Rested after 4th rep on 2nd side but then finished.

Clean & press - 25# - Did set of 5s and then only set of 2s (instead of 4s)
Had to go down to 20# and finished out set

Hi-Pull Into Squat - Only used 20# - did 15 secs. less than last time:(

Tactical Lunges - 20# - Did 1:20. Did 20 secs. more than last time:D

Triple Crush - Really felt the difference going up to 25#. Combo and bicep curls not too bad but tricep extensions were tough. When I did Cathe, my triceps were always stronger than my biceps. Hmmm...

Fig. 8 to a hold and slingshot - 25# - Missed a few Fig. 8s on 2nd side

Seated 1 Arm Press - Only used 25# for sets of 5. Used 20# for the rest but stopped 10 secs. before end of round.

1-Arm Rows - 25# for all.

Abs - Used 20# for all but only did 30 secs. of Russian Twists with KB.

Snatches - Did 2 sets of 5 - 1 set less than last time.:(

I also did my pullup challenge. I started out on Week -2.
Set 1 - 2
Set 2 - 1
Set 3 - 1
Set 4 - 1 3/4
Set 5 - 1 negative

My lats are hurting right now.

I might try Santa Monica on Wednesday but if I chicken out, I'll do Empire State. I'll be doing my pullups on Mon., Wed. and Fri.

Deanie - Great workout! Unfortunately, I have to work today:mad: Enjoy your day off. Good luck with your pullups later!

Waves to all who follow!

Have a great day!

Marcy

Hi, Got up this morning and pulled out Lauren Brooks , although it's not my favorite workout it 's still a good one. I used my 25# kettlebell for the one arm row and sujitcase deadlift and the 20# for everything else, I aolso have found I prefer less rest time with this one , usually around 30 seconds. It doesn't hurt anything to cut short or not do some rests at all does it?

I'm off of work today and most everyday thru March, I work in a glass plant (auto) so as you can imagine business is awful! But I have really enjoyed my time off( more time to study) Whomever invented algebra was a sadist!

Waves to all who follow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.