1 minute each exercise
1 minute rest between rounds
*jumprope - used white rope
*kb swings - 20#kb
*box jumps - 10-13-15
*kb flip to squat - 20#kb
*ropes
*my stats in pink

Hard workout :) , probably should have used my 25 or 30 for the kb work, but didn't want to fry myself today and then not be able to do the 50 swings tomorrow.

Marcy::: I am so sorry about Sam. (posted last night, don't know if you saw). School ends first week in June for us and then we have one week "in house" just to clean up the classroom, etc.

Gayle::: Thanks for the workout! I can't wait till next week, I am going to go crossfit crazy!!**ha ha** I am thinking of doing only crossfit workouts next week!!

Jane::: hope you enjoyed your rest day

Andilynn:::
Hard getting back into the swing of work isn't it??

Rhonda::: Glad you are enjoying IF:)

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

I was very busy yesterday and didn't have time to post. I had to pick my sister up at the airport so it was a much needed rest day for me.

Today I'm doing a Crossfit workout from Sugarland, TX.

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 Reps
Pull-ups
Weighted Sit ups
Push-ups
KB Swings
200m Run

Deanie ~ great workout. You'll love Crossfit workouts.

Marcy ~ I'm sorry to hear about Sam. Much love and {{{hugs}}} to you and your DH.

Andilynn ~ Good luck on your upcoming finals!

Waves hello to Rhonda and Gayle.

Good morning!

Deanie - Nice workout! You'll have a lot fun doing CrossFit stuff.

Jane - I like what you have planned. That rep scheme can be brutal.

Waves hello to Marcy, Rhonda and Andilynn.

I'm heading to the gym today but don't have a plan yet.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Hi Everyone

Marcy- Hugs to you. So sorry about Sam.

Yesterday afternoon I did Providence. I forgot to post. This morning I did the quick NRG mix from Amy Bento Kickbox Extreme.

Deanie- Good workout this morning. That was smart of you to pace yourself.

Jane- How do you come up with these workouts? Do you just go to the different crossfit boards and just pick one?

Gayle-Have fun at the gym. I know you will do a kick butt workout.

Waves to Andilynn and Marcy.

Jane- How do you come up with these workouts? Do you just go to the different crossfit boards and just pick one?

Farmer - Sometimes I make them up but most of the time I go to Mountain Athlete, Gym Jones or the Crossfit affilitate boards. I have a file folder full of workouts. My favorite CF affilitates are Sugarland, TX, Katy, TX and Jersey Shore CF.

Hi all, just popping in to say "hi"! Taking a rest day today to get some stuff done, between work and school I'm fried! Just two more weeks and I'll have a couple of weeks to let my brain vegetate, Lol! Now I'm off to get ready for work!

Waves to all! :)

Good Afternoon!

Thank you all for your hugs and kind words.

I did Providence this morning but skipped the cleans and clean & press rounds. Got through all pretty well and used 25# for everything except Russian Twist. Did much better with the flip and squat - stopped with only 8 seconds left. I kept up with Anthony on the tactical lunges which seemed to go on forever. The tricep extension in the triple crush felt tough (although I haven't done it in awhile and haven't used 25# that much for it). I only did 5s and 4s of the seated 1-arm press so I didn't overdo it for tomorrow.

For abs, I used 25# for overhead crunch, 20# for Russian Twist (legs off floor) and 25# for sicilian crushers.

Snatches - only did 2 sets of 5 on each side.

Ended with HSTA stretch.

Deanie - How do you like doing the box jumps? Are you doing anything to celebrate the end of ETK?

Jane - That looks like a brutal workout!

Farmer - Love Amy's Kickbox Xtreme (actually all of her cardio workouts).

Andilynn - Good luck on your finals!

Waves hello to Gayle!

Marcy

Farmer - Sometimes I make them up but most of the time I go to Mountain Athlete, Gym Jones or the Crossfit affilitate boards. I have a file folder full of workouts. My favorite CF affilitates are Sugarland, TX, Katy, TX and Jersey Shore CF.

Gotcha. I was just wondering where all that punishment came from :).

Hey Marcy::: I love box jumps! they are fun and they really get your heart rate up. I would like to treat myself to something for completing ETK, but I just bought all my b-day stuff, so I probably won't:p How about you? Going to celebrate with anything special?

Gayle::: have fun at the gym!

Jane::: I copied your workout today:eek: I like it!

Question??? If a crossfit workout is only a few minutes (i.e Donkey KOng) is that enough of a workout to do in one day, or do you usually add on?

waves to Rhonda and Andilynn!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.