June 08 Friday the 13th, Check-In

Boingo

Cathlete
Just a quickie to start!

Everyone seems to be away this week...

I'm trudging on with the workouts. So tired for some reason.

Today I just really couldn't get my mind psyched up for 4 DS, KB/Drill Premix, so I'm going to go for a run at the park with my iPod music!

It's GORGEOUS out there, and I haven't ran in a while . It won't hurt to get some running in for my lower body as well...

BBL!

~Chris

Hey Chris! Wasn't sure I could get myself psyched up for that premix either, and thought about doing strike zone or a run, but did the premix (skipping the last boot camp drill that's the push up thing I hate after an upper body day previously!!) and then I did the bonus core work from B & G for the first time ever -- I liked it! And then, I couldn't stand it anymore, I started strike zone again. I made it through about six of them, and then skipped ahead to the spiders, Joanne. They made me dizzy! I'm not sure if I was doing them right or not, but I think so. I did get dizzy.

Kathy, wasn't it you complaining about the numbers on the scale this week? Yesterday I saw on a snapple cap that we weigh less when the moon is directly overhead, so perhaps you just need to wait for the correct positioning of the moon! :)

Have a great day everyone! I'm taking my boys to see the kung-fu panda movie today. I always sleep through kids movies, so I guess I'll have a nice nap! :)

Vilma, it was good to hear from you finally -- we've missed you!

-Beth

Hey Beth!

Good for you for doing that Premix! Yeah, my upper body was barking from yesterday too. it hurts to take a deep breath! That's good, right? LOL!! I didn't end up doing Core work since we just did it yesterday (DOUBLE abs, how can you forget???) . I'll either do a Hip Hob Abs thing later, or skip it today and do it with SJP tomorrow (when it says to skip it).

I had a fabulous run though! It was just gorgeous out, and I SOO got into the music (singing out LOUD more than a few times!!). I got my HR way up there a few times ... it's been a long time since I did my run with hills and stair running intervals...

How fun to see Kung Fu Panda! My boys want to go too! Probably next week.... You'll have to let us know how it is, Beth!

~Chris

Beth: Yeah that was me on the weight thing..I will keep the moon thing in mind. If I could eat better, maybe I would be happier on the scale!!! Working on it...

Chris: Great job on the run. My body has been tired lately too. Maybe it is the hot weather!!

Checking in today with Pyramid Lower Body, segment 1 of ab hits and I ran 1/2 mile with Lauren...

Hi Chris, Kathy, and Beth!

Chris, your run sounds great! Our weather is finally breaking here, too. Only in the 70's today. I really like the Kickboxing from 4DS, but I don't remember being too crazy about the Boot Camp cardio. I've got a few days before I get to it, though.

Beth, that's alot of working out today! Good job! Is the bonus core on the ball? I think I've done that before. I like the abs work in B&G. Yea, those spiders are crazy. Tracey has a tutorial on how to do them on her web site, but I haven't watched the whole thing.

We saw the kung-fu panda movie last week. The kids enjoyed it - it was cute. I think I may have dozed off for a second or two, though, ;).

Kathy, I have such a hard time with eating better. I go in cycles - I'll eat everything in site for a few weeks and not care, then I'll really watch myself and eat really well for a few weeks. There must be some happy medium!! I feel and look so much better when I eat better. Right now I'm doing pretty well - allowing myself one or two treats a day (you only live once, right!) and trying to eat more fruit and veggies. I'm tracking my calories on mydailyplate.com and it's really keeping me accountable.

Today I did Butts & Guts and added in the "Guts" for the heck of it. I need all the help I can get in that area! I did an itread on the treadmill during my lunch. Felt great. Although I would have rather been outside!

We're going away for the weekend, so I'm taking a couple days off the rotation. I'll start back in with BodyMax2 upper body torture Monday. Yippee, can't wait ;-) NOT!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.