June 08 Check in Tuesday 3rd

bitmover

Cathlete
I can't believe I'm the first one here, but it looks like I am. Everything ok, Vilma? When does your company arrive? Mine is tomorrow.

I did the lowmax premix this morning. I know I could have done imax 2, but it's fun to do what others are doing. I was really wiped, for some reason! Good thing it wasn't all of lowmax! And then those bicycle legs on the first part of LIS core about killed me. :)

Have a great day!

-Beth

Hey Beth!
Hey Everyone!

I just got done too, Beth!

Yes, Lowmax premix was a tough one for me too. I did raise my step level too, and I think that makes a big difference. But man oh man, those intervals are killers aren't they? (in a GOOD killer kind of way!). Oooh my legs were on FIRE!

I also got in LIS abs after. Yeah, it's hard to keep your legs cycling after they're all worn out from Lowmax!

So I have a bunch of errands to do. My DH's birthday is Thursday, I have to get him a gift, order his cake, etc etc. And then at 4pm we're meeting a gal who is going to give us her orange cat! (she can't keep him anymore, because she's got a dog for her diabled son and a parrot). Anyhow, I've always wanted an orange cat. I hope Samantha (our other cat) feels the same way! LOL!

Off I go!
BBL!

~Chris

Hi Beth and Chris and all that follow!! I'm so excited so many are doing FF's summer rotation! I know, I need a life! But, it's fun to check in and it definitely keeps me motivated. I need to check yesterday's thread, but did you guys do the HIS/LIS upper body premix yet? OMG, it about killed me this morning. :eek: My arms are already aching - I don't think I'll be able to lift them over my head by the end of the day! That really is a thorough upper body workout. I'm planning to do an itread interval run later today.

LowMax andn LIS core will be my workout tomorrow. It's nice to get a preview of the pain I'm in for. ;) I haven't done LowMax in ages.

Chris, enjoy your new cat - hope Samantha enjoys him too!

Joanne

Hiya Gals! :0

I'm here and completed the entire Low Max and LIS core section. I figured what the heck I might as well just do the entire workout as it had just 3 more sections to go.

It was a good one and I did raise my step to 8" can't even remember when I stepped on 8 last but since I wanted to up my calories burned I did LOl

Just finished eating my breakfast of old fashioned oats w/ Lean Dessert and berries.

I'm off to cheer my youngest at her school for field day now. :)

Have a great Day everyone!

I'll be back for personal later on as I'm running a bit behind now :eek:

Hello all!

I just finished HIS/LIS upper body and my heavens I can barely type! I tried to go as heavy as possible and I was shaking at the end of every set. Woo Hoo!

I'll BBL for personals, once my arms have thawed out a bit.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Hi Joanne, and everyone,

I didn't do the 4DS upper body thing yesterday because I thought I would do my own rotation this month and did muscle max instead. Changed my mind on the rotation halfway through Monday, so I have 4DS upper body on tap for tomorrow -- I'm looking forward to it after what you guys said -- I love a hard upper body workout.

After tomorrow morning, things are going to become totally unpredictable for me since my MIL arrives (did I mention she has parkinson's?). So, I hope to keep checking in, but it might be tough for the next couple of weeks.

Everyone enjoy your respective family birthdays/graduations/family visits!!

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.