June 08 Check in Sunday 1st

bitmover

Cathlete
Hi All,

What do you think of the June rotation? I think I'm on my own! :-( There are just so many of the workouts I do not own, probably most important being S & H and pyramids. I have thought about getting both of them at different times, but now it *seems* so close to STS coming out that it doesn't seem worth buying them. So, I think I will do my own thing, but hopefully you won't mind if I keep checking in with you. I'll let you know what I put together, but it may be odd. :)

Becca, good to see you popping in again!

Have a great Sunday.....

-Beth

Beth: It would be great if you could keep checking in with us. Great motivation no matter what rotation you are doing! I didn't start doing the rotations until I had all the workouts for the month. I have Cathe's complete DVD collection now. So, rotations are not a problem as far as having the DVD!!

I am going to start today on the June rotation. My workout yesterday was almost nonexistant..So, I am going to do day 1 in a little while. The whole family got up this morning and went on a family bike ride. It was a lot of fun. Then church and lunch..I would much rather get my workout done in the morning. Then the day can't get away from me!!

Be back later to check in...

Big hello to all that follow today!!

Is this supposed to be a check-in for those doing the rotations? I hope not since I've been checking in with you guys doing my own thing. I also am lacking a ton of Cathe videos. I basically only have the Gym Style series which I plan to make my own little rotation with this month. Today I did CCPP which was a nice way to start the week. This afternoon I'll do GS chest/tris since I skipped that on Friday, try to make up for it today.

Does anyone have any idea how the Fit TV routines are different from the routines on video (besides the commercials)? I recorded IMAX2 after everyone raved about it. I'm just wondering if it's pretty close to what I would get by buying the DVD.

Thanks,
Happy Sunday to everyone
Aimee

HI All

Rest day for me today. Plus dealing with a bit of a headache.

I am planning on June 08 rotation - I have all of Cathe's dvds but I will be tweaking it up some to include my CC's & iTreads.

This one seems alot like May's rotation.

I was also looking at Debbie's get ready for summer 08 rotation too.
Decisions decisions.

I have Cathe's June 08 printed up and ready to go though so its just a matter of just starting it tomorrow.

Next week I'll be driving back and forth to the airport which is two hours away to pick up my mom (Saturday) and mil (Sunday) for dd's HS graduation next Monday.

My mom is staying with us for two weeks :)(She hasn't visited since my dad got diagnosised with cancer in 03 and this is the 1st time since he died in Aug. 05 she is finally getting out and traveling! So the kids & I are thrilled.)

My mil is leaving on Tuesday so I have to take another trip to the airport to drop her off so she can go spend her summer with my sil in FL.

Ok, just to confuse you more, Vilma, I'll offer up the rotation I came up with, which mostly follows this pattern: 2 days full body, 1 circuit, 1 IMAX, 1 cardio coach/itrain, and one kickbox. My MIL arrives on Wed. and is staying almost two weeks. She has parkinson's and is traveling with her helper, so with two extra bodies in the house, I'm really hoping this rotation doesn't go out the window, but this is what I've come up with:

Week 1:
1 - Muscle Max
2 - IMAX 2 (can't wait!)
3 - MIS
4 - Amy's hi-lo knockout
5 - SJP
6 - cc
7 - yoga

Week 2:
1 - ME
2 - low max
3 - boot camp
4 - tracey's strike zone (which should have arrived by then)
5 - amy's slo-mo mix #1
6 - cc
7 - yoga

Week 3:
1 - muscle max
2 - imax3
3 - LIC
4 - KPC
5 - amy's slo-mo mix #3
6 - cc
7 - yoga

Week 4:
1 - 4DS total body premix (97min!)
2 - step blast
3 - HSC or HST (I like one better than the other - fewer equip changes, but I can't remember which is which)
4 - strike zone
5 - drill max total body premix (fun!!)
6 - cc
7 - yoga

I'm psyched.....

-Beth

Aimee: Imax 2 on fitv is just like the DVD only they cut out parts to fit in the time slot. So, when you buy it from Cathe it will be the same workout only it will include the stuff fitv cuts out. I am not sure what they cut out..Probably a couple of intervals. There should be 10 total plus warmup and cooldown/stretch.. OH and it is ok that you aren't doing the same rotation. We all like the motivation we bring to each other!!

Beth: I like your rotation..

Vilma and Beth: Hope you are able to keep up with your rotations with visitors. We are going to Colorado on Tuesday and return home late Saturday night. Then, my parents are coming the following Tuesday or Wednesday (they are driving from Florida)..This month might be hard to complete with all the interruptions!!Good luck everyone!!

Just finished up with S&H chest and back..I can feel that I will be suffering with DOMS tomorrow!!!

Oh DOMS are nice }(

Kathy and Beth thats what I'm afraid of with this month's rotation - that I won't be able to stick with it due to having company and playing taxi driver for everyone.

I honestly don't mind the company but its just that I will be having to do my 4 am workouts I think in order to stay on course :/ and I am one who does not like anyone around me to distract me from focusing on my workouts.

Next Monday is going to be BUSY!! DD will need to be at grad practice that morning @ 9am then I have to run and take DS down to the hospital and stay for his interview since he is doing some volunteering over there for the summer, then back home again to get everyone ready including myself for DD's graduation later on that evening.

Since her graduation is at 7 pm will are planning to take her out for an early dinner then go to the graduation.

Those are the plans but you all know how plans go lol

ETA: Good work on the rotation Beth :) Looks good and did you get Imax2 already? :D

Hi Rotation check-in Girls!!

Just got up and got to peak at JUNE 08 rotation! I think I'll do it! I don't have all the older step workouts, but i can sub with running or Turbo Jams I think. I was also thinking of getting CARDIO HITS with my earned $25 gift certificate. And i could use some of that cardio too.

I ended up feeling really good about last months rotation. I just hope to continue toning up and shedding a little fat.

Beth & Aimee: , DEFINITELY check in here , even if you're not doing the specific rotation. ANY rotation is good, and it's great to have motivation to check in together.

It sounds like you guys have a busy time with family coming to stay. But nice time, too! What a great event, Vilma, having your daughter graduate this month. You must be all filled with mixed emotions, huh?

Work is going ok this weekend. I was busy last night, but good busy. (just a few annoyances!). AND, I ATE 100% on program on Saturday! DID NOT pick at work (even though there was no food to pick at. Oh wait, someone did bring in a cake this morning). But I did good and I'm so freakin proud of myself!! :D

The hardest part is the eating, and for me, at this point in my fitness journey, I think that is key right now for me to tone up and lose these 5-7 lbs.

~Chris

Beth: That rotation looks good! And challenging! I think you'll get some great results from it, doing all those total body toning workouts. Plus, it has a bunch of variety!

Yeah, I'm guessing IMAX 2 on FITTV probably cuts a few intervals off of it. But still good!

~Chris

Hello all!

I am planning on following the June Rotation as well (peeked at FitnessFreak's get ready for summer and that looks pretty good, too!). I am going to have to tweak a bit since I just did PH today and I don't have S&H yet. I have been wanting to get it and when I saw it on the rotation I ordered it from advancedworkouts.com. It was even on sale! :0)

So tomorrow I will be starting with week 2 and doing Low Max. I haven't done that for a while and I am looking forward to it. I'm glad we are all still checking in!

Have a great weekend! (what's left of it!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.