June 08 Check in Monday 2nd

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Completed iTread Run Intervals this am and will follow it up with S&H chest & back when I get back home from dropping the kids off at school.

Got up a little later than I wanted to but by 5:25 am I was on my TM, so it's all good.

Still not sure if I will continue on with Cathe's June rotation or switch over to Debbies' Get ready for summer 08 rotation.

Although I gained lots of strength and my legs look leaner, the results I was going for I did not see overall with May 08. ;(

Granted last week I had 2 meal slip ups on my clean eating and had TOM but I only lost 1/2 " on my hips and everything else stood the same - so I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't lean out more than I had planned on.

So at this moment I'm still undecided if I will continue on with Cathe's June 08 rotation of not. I hate being indecisive x(

But on a good note I had an awesome a$$ kicking run this am with Grace; it was tough but OMG great at the same time lmbo :7 }( So I feel good :)

Have a great day all!

Wake up sleepy heads!

Where is everyone at? It is Monday isn't it? lol

So I went ahead and did S&H Chest & Back but still on the fence about switching up my rotation.

Anyways hope all have a good day!

Hi Everyone!

Vilma, remember that two of us are on the west coast! :)

Yes, I have IMAX 2 already!! I ordered it from advancedworkouts.com and boy is she speedy! And a great price, no shipping charge. Can't beat that.

Becca, glad to see you back!

I did muscle max this morning and I'm determined to do well on the eating front. Have a great Monday -- can't believe it's June and the kids are almost done with school!

Vilma, good luck with the indecisiveness! At least you've already gotten in a great workout today!

-Beth

Can I join back in this month?? I was doing Cathe's rotations for a couple months, but got burned out a bit, so I can understand your indecisiveness Vilma! I'm thinking of doing fitnessfreak's summer rotation, too. If you're game, I'll do it with you. Although I'm doing a 5K this Sunday, so I'll be adding some running in. Today I did Amy's Hi/Low Knockout to get some cardio in. Tomorrow I'm going to start the rotation with the upper body split from 4DS in the morning and then during my lunch hour at work I'll do an itread.

Hmm, the eating front...not so good for me, but I'm working on it!! Today's a new day, right?? :p

Beth, you'll love Imax2! So much fun!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

:p :7
Beth I sowwy I tend to forget some are on the West Coast ;)
So you are up bright and early on your side on the continental USA lol

JoJo - I think I'll be switching to Debbie's summer rotation starting tomorrow with Day2 of her rotation since I already did my workouts for today which was upper body.

I'll just add in another cardio on a day that has upper body or whenever I feel I need an iTread or CC :p

I'm off to redo my monthly calender to reflect on the rotation change :)

Good morning!

My plan for today is LowMax after I get back from taking the kiddos to the pool this afternoon. They should be good and tired and take nice long naps.:)

Beth, I love advanced workouts! She has great prices and ships quick. You will love imax2

Vilma, I would love to hear how things go with the FF rotation.

JoJo, eating is my issue, too! UGH! If I could just eat right I would look awesome! ;-) Instead, I give into baked goods and have the belly to prove it!

Have a fantistic Monday all!

HI everyone!!

Vilma: I was up early...But, I have been doing laundry, cleaning up the house and packing for our trip. We are leaving tomorrow for Colorado Springs, Colorado. The whole family is excited. We have never been to Colorado before. So, it will be a new adventure.

Joanne: It is great to see you again. Glad you are back. Please join in and it doesn't matter what rotation you are doing. We are still just enjoying chatting and keeping each other going...I hope you and Vilma enjoy that rotation!!

Becca: I was thinking of doing the same thing. A little pool time then they will be ready for some down time so that I can have me time!!

Beth: You are up early and already have your workout done! Good for you! I with you..I can't believe it is June..The days and months are zooming by!!

Well, off to get lunch ready. Then I am hoping to get the ironing and packing done. Then pool and Kick, punch & crunch await!!

Have a great afternoon...I will be going to Colorado tomorrow and will be back on Saturday night. So, I probably won't be able to post and checkin until Sunday.( unless I get on to a computer somehow)

Hey everyone,
I'm awake! I took Beth's advice (I think it was Beth) to try some videos from NetFlix. So I got an Amy Bento workout since others have been talking about doing her workouts. It was more complicated than I'm used to. I stopped about halfway through and switched over to 4DS HIS. I think I got close to an hour workout, although the first part was weak since I couldn't keep up with the moves. Last night I also did GS chest/tris. It was nicely fatiguing. That first drop set up push ups just drains all my strength making the rest of the workout tough. Tonight I'm going to do a leg workout. I think I'm going to mix and match something for that one. I was looking at Debbie's rotation outline and thought I might try to follow that using the videos I have except I don't have any circuit videos. So I don't know what I would substitute for those. I'll figure something out, hopefully before the end of the month!
Have a good day,
Aimee

Ok, everyone, let's hear it for indecisiveness!! I finally looked at fitness freak's rotation and it looks fun! So, I may switch over, but since I did a full body thing today, well, I'll just have to tweak it some.

Kathy, I'm probably too late but I hope you have a great trip to Colorado!!

Aimee, yes, netflix is great for giving things a trial run (though their selection is somewhat limited, but they do have a few Amy's).

-Beth

Thanks Beth..I am still here..Checking in between cleaning, packing and everything. We are going tomorrow!! Oh and it is ok to change. As long as you are working out. Right?!;-)

Aimee: It took me a while to get Amy's stuff too. Her footwork is way too tricky. That is why I stick with cathe and add everyone else...I love cathe's workouts!!!

I officially switched up on my rotation for this month :p
I'm starting Day 2 tomorrow following FF's rotation ;)

I went ahead and redid my calender to reflect Debbie's' new get fit for summer rotation. I'll just be adding more cardio on Mondays and probably Thursdays too.

I'm not burning much calories as per my HRM when I do weights and I have a new goal to increase calories burned to at least 2600- 2800 cal/per week when I workout.

I'll find out if adding on 1-2 more days of cardio per week will help me see the results I'm wanting at the end of this month.

[font color=#8D38C9] Kathy:[/font]

Have a safe trip to Colorado and have fun! I can imagine you a real busy prepping for that.

Hi Everyone!

Joanne!! Great to see you back!!

Kathy!! Have an amazing trip!! I bet Colorado is gorgeous now...Hope you can bring some pictures back with you!!... How will this effect your month for workouts? Surely you won't be working out with Cathe on your vacation?

I'm heading into my afternoon workout, and read everyone's thoughts, and you have convinced me to do the GET READY FOR SUMMER 2008 rotation!

Off to do me some LIS/HIS Upper Body Premix!!

It will be great to be checking in with you guys...

~Chris

Ok, cool.... it sounds like at least a few of us are going to do the FF rotation, and that we'll even be in sync. I'll start with Day 2 tomorrow, though I have to say, I'm sniffling at not being able to jump right into my brand new IMAX 2. :) I'm going to have to make some substitutions, and I'm going to try to add in cardio some days. I really like having Saturday for a run, but I'll work it out.

-Beth

Just got done with LIS/HIS Upper Body Premix! Wow...I sure felt it! Good stuff!!

This rotation does look fun, I just wasn't in the mood for S&H. I don't have a few of the workouts, like CTX upper body, so I'll have to substitute. I also don't have the Push/Pull on DVD, only on VHS. I wonder if I can still do the workout listed on a VHS? I'll have to check it out beforehand.

I agree on the eating thing. I definitely did a little better this month on my eating, and those 3 lbs lost stayed away! Eating, is the KEY, i swear. It sucks! (I love to eat!).

So our big adventures for this week are: Planning on getting a new cat tomorrow (another one!!), and looking into trading my DH's Honda Civic in for a new one too!

Big changes are a comin'!

~Chris

Alright, alright, alright...I will do Fitness Freak's rotation as well. :7 I did Day 2 Low Max 1-4 plus LIS core work. I am going to do the 4DS Upper Body premix tomorrow and then that will put me on schedule.

Beth, I will be adding some cardio as well. I have a run coming up in less than two weeks and I am not quite ready for it. Also, you could do Imax2 in place of LowMax for day2. Just do one of the premixes, I would recommend Int 1-5 to start with.

Kathy, have a fabulous trip!

Chris, how many cats do you have? Are you all sticking with a Honda Civic or are you getting something different?

Aimee, sounds like you got a decent WO in even if it wasn't exactly what you planned.

Let's get ready for summer!!!

Hi Ladies!!! Hope you don't mind if I join you for check ins.

I did KPC this morning, just flipped Tues. workout for today, and will do todays tomorrow. I about died! Had to stop and march for the last combo, then did abs. Whew!!!! Hard!!! Anyway, had to adjust the rotation, I need to take Friday off due to my neice's graduation, just not enough time for everything.

Checked out Debbie's Get Ready for Summer rotation and printed it. I might do that one next month. This month is "iffy" Might have to take some extra rest days. But next month my youngest (16) has a lot of golf tournaments and we have to be home all month. So I am able to get in my workouts more regularly. Those of you who are doing Debbie's rotation let me know your results, OK?

Have a good evening.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.