Join a group

kblover

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I just noticed this forum and I would like to join one. Is there one open that I can join?

Also, I don't get have a computer at home, so I can't get online everyday. This means I'd need a group where I did not have to check in everyday.

Is there one I can join? I really need someone to hold me accountable. I do great with my workouts but it is the eating that makes me take two steps back :)

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Cheryl

Cheryl, you are welcome to join any of the groups. Just look at the titles, they usually tell you what each check in is focusing on. There is one called the daily check in (I think). Of course you don't have to check in daily, just whenever you can. Just read some of them and decide which one(s) you want to participate in!!!

Welcome!!

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Hi Cheryl!

You're more than welcome to join our group -- we post under KK's December rotation -- or whatever month it is. We're a small group of four people who don't always post everyday, either. We usually post once a day, so it's not hard to catch up with everything.

But if you would like, you are more than welcome!

Thank you both! I wasn't sure if there were any 'rules' to this. I just got my Cathe Calendar and I'm really excited to start in January. Not that I'm not doing it now, but I'm going to take the measurements on Jan 1 as my officials.

I think I will join you in the KK group!

Thank you!

Cheryl

Cheryl-you are welcome at any of the threads-we don't have any strict rules-I am part of the cardio haters but it's funny cuz there are a couple of us on this thread that LOVE cardio & make no secret of it--your welcome any time--deb

Cheryl,
The cheetahs thread is for runners (of all speeds & abilities). :) Most of us post daily, but some do not. And we always welcome new folks, so if you're intersted, just drop on in & introduce yourself.

Cathy :)

Hi - Welcome - Feel free to join us over at the Hardcore Fitness Maniacs thread. Don't let the thread title frighten you. We started out doing the new Hardcore Series together and since we got to be friends, we just changed the name of the check in since we all just do our own thing. Some of us follow Cathe rotations, P90 X, I do all kinds of instructors (I'm the thread Guinea Pig). We are a bit goofy at times and we have fun. The group of ladies is VERY inspiring. You can check out some of their Avatars or photo trails and see what they look like.

I don't know if you like to try to fit yoga in your routine, but we also recently started a Trying To Fit Yoga In checkin. We are a small group but if you are interested in yoga, we don't do it every day.....usually on the weekends or sometimes during the week in the evening whenever we can fit it in.

We talk about all kinds of things on both threads and it's a lot of fun with lots of good information, health tips, eating tips...etc. Hardcore ladies are REALLY good about their diets. They are full of info on everything from diet to whatever. You don't have to worry if you can't check in daily either....not everyone always has time for that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.