January 10 Check in Thursday 28th*****

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Getting us started today...My workout will be Pure Strength Legs....We have a busy afternoon. Lauren has Girls Club and Chris has library Art and we are going to go get some things for Chris' party on Saturday..

Be back later..

Holy
lillamu5-756439.gif
, I feel SO much better today! I have no idea what the heck hit me yesterday, but it's gone! Phsewwww!

Have some nice DOMS in my buttock areas, even from my measely little leg workout yesterday. I even feel my core kicking in, maybe from BL Yoga? Could it be? Cool!

Today I want to do a nice long step cardio, to break it up a little. Plus I got into the peanut butter last night. Some nights i just don't have the willpower to say "no" to those little voices. So , of course, the scale is yelling at me , since I've eaten over 2000 calories for the last 4 out of 7 days. Payback!

Kathy: Have a good leg workout today! How are you liking PS series this week?

Beth: Funny you had that fuzzy head feeling yesterday too. Maybe it was from being so busy? The b-ball game sounded like a ton of fun, to watch and play, even if they didn't win! Coming back to get 20 pts from 0, is amazing! ... I get this little excitement thinking about getting those Bum Bum workouts, and then I think, I have the Physique 57's I really should try first. I think I have 2 still in the shrink wrap! as well as Jillian stuff! Those (P57) are WICKED for the lower body, I do remember! ... Hope you have a nice sleep-in this morning. I had THE bestest sleep last night!

Joanne: LOL @ you having Tracey Staehle's KB too! I looked at Amy Bentos, wow, those look intense. Like combining KB and Cathe's HiiTs! Not sure if I feel up for that ! LOL! .. If you had to pick one, which would be the one YOU like better?.... Glad to hear your kiddos are feeling better!!

Hottie: STILL miss ya! Been thinking good thoughts for you...

Now onto picking out a long step... should I do, RS? Or SB? what else is there.....

Chris: I vote for RS..Of course, they are both favs of mine. Enjoy it!! I am enjoying PS this week. I haven't done the legs today yet. But, I remember it being a good one. Glad you are feeling better today...I hear you on the bad eating. I had a piece of Chris' brownie cake last night and oh my was it good...I had to control myself in not having more! There is still some in the kitchen....Yikes! Gotta keep busy so I don't eat any more of it...

Not only did I sleep in, but I am sick! :( I guess that explains why I was feeling so tired. I so wish I could stay in bed today, but I've got to help with math at school and then I have someone coming in to work to meet with me all day. Oooooh, it's going to be interesting.....

I have sworn off Amy's cardio -- I just can't do her choreography -- even kickboxing! Tracy S. is mixed for me -- I like her stuff, but I'm not really drawn to it, sadly. I was somewhat tempted by the new one, with Joseph in it, but I was able to resist.... (which you know I don't do often!!).

Chris, I hate to say it, but I think BBL has more fun factor than P57, though P57 may be a little harder -- hard to say since I haven't done all the BBLs yet.

Ok, I've got to make lunches.... have a great day!

Hi ladies!!

Chris, glad you are feeling better today. I felt like crapola when I woke up. Probably cause I ate like crapola yesterday. :( STS legs was scheduled and I did it! Thought about not doing it, but figured I'd probably feel better if I did. I feel almost normal now. I'm pledging (for the 50th time ;)) to eat better today. I vote for doing Athletic Step AND Step Moves!! That would be a nice long cardio! If I had to pick between Amy's and Tracey's new KB, I'd pick Amy's. The music is AWESOME! I've done it probably about 10 times, but Tracey's only once. The intervals in Amy's aren't too hard - the first is probably the hardest. I still have one of the P57's in shrinkwrap too - I think it's the full 60 minute one.

Speaking of new DVD's ;), anyone hear or try those Tonique ones? They're talking about them on VF and they look really good. Who am I kidding - I know and you all know I'll wind up getting the Bum Bum's!! But, I'm being practical. I want to wait till we get back from New Orleans and see where we are. If we have the $, I'll get them (and maybe the Tonique's ;)) Jameson is going to a Catholic high school in the fall. This is the first time we'll be paying tuition so things are going to be tight for awhile.

Beth, good timing for the rest day! Hope your ickies don't stick around too long. What an exciting BB game! How fun for them to make it to 20. Aren't those games intense sometimes? The last one Ian played everyone was screaming and yelling at the end - it was so close. They are playing again tonight.

Kathy, anything with brownie and cake in the name has got to be good!

BBL...

Joanne

Beth: Sorry you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself! I have a hard time with Amy Bento's cardio choreography too. I feel I spend more time learning certain steps then getting a good sweat. I like just to workout not get fancy. That is why I love Cathe's steps. You have to learn them. But, they are able to be learned..eventually!!

Joanne: We wanted to send Lauren to Seton this year and through high school. We just couldn't swing it. So, we decided to keep homeschool since we use the Seton curriculum for the school lessons...Maybe the others have heard of those DVDs. I haven't heard anything about them and I usually stick to one instructor. I use mostly Cathe's DVDs and sometimes add in Amy Bento and FIRM. That is about as diverse as I get. I know boring..But, I hate having so many different ones. But, sometimes I will try something from netflix..

Ok, time to hit the shower. I got PS legs and abs done and I felt I needed some cardio. So, I added Hiit 30/30. Those Hiits are great as add ons!

I can't believe the day has gone by so fast!!!

I ended up doing the all step Premix from SJP (so fun!) and then added on Step Blast Combo #2 and #3 + the Challenge w/ the blasts. WOW! I also did Abs Circuit Stability Ball Abs, for a total of 90 minutes!! WOOT WOOT! Though the suggestion of doing Step Moves and Athletic Step was a good one too! maybe for another day (after PB jar issues).

Kathy: Hope the brownie doesn't call your name today. SO far so good for me, but I 'm always good during the day. Although my DH has been stressing me out a little. And I've THOUGHT of food , but not gone there and I WON'T!!.... WOW! you did 30/30 too? it is nice that it's short, though, i agree!

Beth:
Oh no! Sorry you're sick!! Should you be interacting wth others , spreading your buggies? I suppose you already are/did! LOL!. Hope your day went ok. You should be under a blanket sipping hot tea!!,,,, Complex choreography, not for me either. Maybe I'll lay off Amy. I actually have a Tracey Step workout (forget what it's called) that's complex, and I never did it through. It frustrated the CRAP out of me to even try it! (I think it's Steady State Step). .... Oh don't say Bum Bum has a fun factor!! DON'T SAY IT!! *blocking ears*.

Joanne: Good for YOU for tackling STS legs when you feel crappy!! I'm proud of you!!! It's not an easy thing to go into when you don't feel great. And I'm even happier it made you feel better. I think I've vaguely heard of Tonique. You are a riot with new workouts!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.