I love to HATE cardio, 12/15

purple_magada

Cathlete
Morning haters. How is everyone today? I'm feeling better today. Went to bed @8:30 so I am rested.

Kate - is the purple band the heaviest strength? How long is it? I could only them in the 3 or 4 feet length. Dick's had a variety pack but they all were 3 feet long.

Michele - did you get in your cardio yesterday? When did you start the December rotation? I faithfully started it on 12/4 but then the DOMS from GS Legs set me back. I probably won't finish it. How are your legs feeling today?

Robin - is today or tomorrow your last day on 2nd shift? That will be nice for you to be able to go back to your normal hours.

August - shouldn't you be back soon? We miss you!

Where the heck is everyone???? It's be quiet in here.

Have a great day everyone! TGIF! :)

Good morning Dana and all!

I was coughing non stop yesterday which pretty much ruled out any cardio. My DH came home and drugged me--lol! He gave me a cough syrup that contains a narcotic and it knocked me on my patootie. I really needed it though, because I've been coughing all night long for the past 2 or 3 mights;( . My chest and abs are soooo sore. Now that the medication has worn off, my cough is back;(. At least I got a good nights sleep--I really needed it.

Today is supposed to be B&G. I'm going to try my level best to do it, and possibly tag on a short cardio, but I'm not making any promises. I just started the December rotation this past Monday. My legs are still a little sore but not too much. My calves are what hurt the most. I think the elliptical has helped to build strength in my legs:). I love the GS workouts so much! They're my fav Cathe w/o's of all time.

I happen to know that Robin is finished with 2nd shift, and she actually got to leave early:) . She's probably hung over this morning--lol!

I also happen to know where you can get the 6' bands. They come in 5' and 6' so be careful when ordering--it's easy to accidentally order the wrong size. http://www.fwonline.com/dbcutlong.htm

I think August will be back Monday. I can't wait--I really miss that wacky chick:p :7

Kate, yes, I often eat food from bowels--LMAO!! It sounds like you're good and busy with your kidlets. Your butt must be in great shape by now what with your love of B&G. Do you do the whole workout as is or do you use the premixes? I usually do the premixes. I don't like long w/o's. I'm pretty sure I have adult ADD.

Deb--I'm glad you liked my little elf dance--LMAO!

I need to do a little shopping today so I'm heading out now so I can get it done and get home.

Robin, August, Jeanette, Diane, Deb, Jana--I miss you :*

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and I'll BBL.

Michele, thanks so much for the link to the bands. I may just order myself one. I also have to order my Cathe calendar!

I have a very busy weekend coming up. Tonight we may go shopping b/c I told DH I would get him a recliner. I only have x amount of money so he is SOL if he wants one more expensive. HA! Then I have to finish up my cookie baking. Tomorrow Gabe has a skating party to attend and Sunday we have DH"s aunt's Christmas party.

Later haters!

When I read how busy you'll be, Dana, all I could think was "Tis the Season..." Yes, as Michele said, I'm done with second shift. DD scheduled for next semester this morning, but I don't know what she is going to do about a babysitter. She has to call WIC about benefits. Someone told me she can get help to pay for a sitter. Then, of course, she'll have to find one.

I just got done with IMAX 2. I don't know what I've been doing right lately, but it's working. I actually thought it was easy in several intervals.

I wonder where everyone is today. Hope your day is going well.

yeah, great shape with Butts and Guts. Sure, if I was twenty years younger. No, I didn't type it.
Just look at Cathe, look at Carol. I can look like that too!!
Today I did Butts and Gutts again, the whole 99 minutes. At least I feel like I have done something when I do that workout.

School...only one more week and it is two weeks off of what the heck am I going to do with them.

Last night my huge dog stepped on my daughter's toe. It is now infected. It looks so painful and is so painful. Big muscular love dog. So, when we are all big and muscular, stay off little ones feet!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.