!i!i!iclean-tidy-happy-weekend!i!i!i

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I'm up early to do B&G before we head to Belgium today to celebrate my little Ellie's birthday.

Disney was fun but I got home and collapsed from exhaustion. Eats were "disney" style and I really want to do a sweaty cardio fun today but I'm going to stick with my plan.

We'll be gone all day. I'll check in tomorrow and catch up yesterday's 5 pages. You miss a world of fun from these forums in a day! :)

Hi Angie! Glad you had fun at Disney. Is it the same like the ones here?

I got my run in today. I ran for another 3.2 miles. I haven't done my ub yet. It got hectic when I got home from my run so I will do at least triceps before bed then do shoulders & bis tomorrow. Hoping to run again tomorrow also. One more day of family.

Lisa

Morning!!!! Race day, Ladies!!!! I am pumped to kick some butt!!!!
Julia woke up as I was getting ready for bed and woke up early to boot! So I get to do this on 5 hrs of sleep, but I've slept less and run further, so no worries, right?!

Going to have a light breakfast - some Kashi heart to heart and we'll head out in a bit. Laura spent the night last night and we had so much fun laughing.

Angie, Glad you guys had fun at Disney! Have fn in Belgiuma nd Happy Bday Ms Ellie!!!!!

Lisa, WTG on the running! and getting your weights in too! Impressive and not easy w/ fam around!

MOrris, I'm beyond impressed with the no cookie thing! Can you give me some of that will power??!?!?!

^5 for the AM workout Angie - have fun today! And Happy Birthday Ellie!
Lisa, how is the ankle after the run? Ice it if you need to. ^5 on weights too.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR 5K TODAY KATE!!

I'm doing M2W3 back and bis this morning, but I also feel like I want to add something else - like a few minutes of step or CS (which I never got to last night). We'll see.

Thanks Katie!!! :D:D:D
Have a great WO this morning! I'm back to STS this week. I'm excited!
How was your meal last night??? Details, please!! We're all living thru you last night!:p
Hope you have a fun day w/ Mom. And hugs to Collin sending him off tonight!:(

have a blast kate!!!!

katie, enjoy your wo. how do you feel?

angie, have fun at disney.

lisa, 1 more day!

nice outdoor run today, thankfully. also did some kb. unfortunately, more rain tonight. we are going to my grandmother's to swim in a bit. should be a quiet day. bbiab

Hey Morris. Outdoor run, ehh?? Did you take my advice? ;)
Kate, I ate chicken fajitas last night at dinner - not too bad as cheats go. We went for ice cream after and I had some but not a lot - too full.

I do not feel great today but not terrible either....

morris, the pool sounds great!

katie, wtg on a tidy cheat!

-
one last nursing for ju and its "off to the races"!:D:D:D

Good luck Kate, I'm thinking of you!
Morris, have fun swimming. What did you do when your foot was broken - just swim laps?

My house is dark and quiet and i'd like to keep it that way, since everyone was up pretty late last night. I will do my workout(s) later in the day I swear!

Hi Everyone!

I got done work at normal time so I was able to do my PM workout of STS disc # 8. I am exhausted this morning but I was not sleeping well all week so it felt good to get a good night of sleep. Today is KPC. Then I am off to shop and get my haircut.

BTW - Old Navy tanks are $2 today only.

Kate, have fun running your 5K!!!
Morris, glad the rain held off so you could run outside. It looks like we will get some soon.
Katie, sorry you are not 100% yet. Enjoy your quiet house.
Lisa, good job getting your workout in with family around. Only 1 more day!!!

Off to workout!

Good Morning!

Well I survived my night out! It was fun-made beer margaritas, Darrin played in a rock, paper, scissors competetion, and I got to meet my cousin's boyfriend-the first family member to have the honor:) I drank more than I ususally do-bonus for Darrin;) but not too bad. Have cleaning and errands to do today but at least it's solo. I have cardio on tap-I may try my Kelly Coffey-Meyer StepBox dvd that I've had for a year and never done!

Angie, Happy Birthday to Ellie!! Have a great time in Belgium! You are making the best memories for your girls:)

Lisa, nice job on the run! Enjoy your last day of family.

Kate, hope that bil of yours is eating your dust!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Katie, hope you're having a good tme with your mom! Enjoy your day out!

Morris, glad you got to run outside. It's still cloudy and muggy here but it's supposed to clear up this afternoon and be absoutely beautiful tomorrow:)

Colleen, I need to get my KPC dvd back-loaned it to a friend who I'm sure isn't doing it. Have a fun day out-you deserve it:)

Hi Patti, Robin, and Anne!

Need my coffee...

Last edited:
Good morning- page 2 already! I feel tired and beat up today, weird. KPC is on the agenda but it might not get done until tomorrow morning. We'll see. My kettle corn was weird, ugh! So I had some kashi and some of J's regular Kettle Corn. :eek:

Kate: You're probably already done with your 5K but I hope you had fun! I loved mine last week and am glad I remembered to show up for it. :rolleyes:

Klaudia: Woo hoo on a wee too much to drink, lol! I never do that anymore so when I do, it's fun. :)

Morris: Running and KB? You go! I hope your weekend is nice and calm with DH around.

Katie: Your cheat doesn't sound bad at all! I hope you're feeling better and enjoy your day out.

Angie: Happy birthday to Ellie! All of that walking will burn off any Disney food, so no worries. :)

Lisa: Glad you checked in and I feel you on feeling chubbo. It's ick but hey, if we did everyday perfectly, well, we'd be models. :p

Colleen: Have fun shopping and with KPC. I admit that one isn't my favorite. I may do something else. I love the ab work, though.

Hi Robin and Anne! Off to go get my IL's truck so we can pick up Max's big boy bed. Then lunch and errands with Mags- she wants to pick out a present for J for tomorrow. I got rubber spiders and dum dum suckers for MD, so I hope she comes up with something equally fun for him. :)

i did it! my goal was to finish under 30 min.
i did 29 min, 3 sec. at the 1 mile mark i was at 9 minutes
it was soooo muggy. i was soaking wet by the first mile,
had to stop to tie my shoe:mad: that has never happened before!
and my tie fell out of shorts and nearly tripped me! lol!
bil beat me so boo to that but oh well. i met my goal and im proud of myself.
laura did 33:33 and she was happy w/ it.

will be back for personals...

Thanks, Klaudia!:) Sounds like you ahd fun last night!:D:D Enjoy your solo day today!:D

Katie, I LOVELOVE being up before everybody else. Puts me in a good mood the rest of the day!

patti, sorry your treat was a bust! i hate that!

colleen, wish i could get to o/n today....too much to do.
you rocked the wo's yday!!! go girl!!

Everybody eating clean???

Tell me again WHY I volnteered to take all the girls with me to the gorcery store??? Mike is going to go out back to shoot. I guess it IS Fathers Day weekend!

kate, wtg on the race!!! when is your first marathon? what are you getting at the store?

klaud, i did kpc high intesity drills and combo3 this am. love that wo. glad you had fun last night.

patti, i wish you hadn't told me that about old navy. ah well, i cannot go anyways.:(

robin, how are you feeling?

colleen, get some rest today.

katie, glad you are better.

eats clean so far. i want sweets but it won't do me any good. felt pretty good in my bikini at the pool though. and kiddos had a ball. bbl

m, im getting half the store!!! so low on e'thing!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
yay bikini! ive never been that brave!
wtg on sweets resistance! they had sooo many kinds of candy-bar granola bar post-race. so hard to resist, but i did!!

another pic.....:D
DSC04120.jpg

Great job on the run Kate!!! Way to go! That is awesome for being your first 5K ever. Half-marathon next??

Katie - Your cheat sounded rather controlled! Have fun with your mom today!

Morris - Wish I could say the same thing about being in a bikini. I have a ton of stretch marks, yuck. Good job resisting the sweets. That is my goal as well esp. since yesterday was a much cleaner eating day I don't want to fall off again.

Klaudia - Sounds like you guys had a fun night. I'll be cleaning today also. Trying to organize my room.

Patti - You mean we're not models, lol??? Hope you get some energy today. I feel you on the tired days though. Yesterday was mine.

Colleen - Have fun shopping and getting your haircut! Sounds like fun!

Hi Anne, Robin, Angie!!

Working from home and trying to organize my room. I have to take my dd to ballet in an hour or so then we're going to Menchi's for frozen yogurt. Lowfat, lowcal and fresh fruit topping, can't beat that. Okay, so that will be my sweet for the day. Bfast was two eggs with little cheese in a tortilla. Planning on a run this afternoon/evening then pulling out some ub and abs. I'm starting to see some definition in my shoulders, bis, and tris so I'm determined to not stop. I think the running has also help lower my fat all over bodywise. Anyhoo, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.