!i!i!iclean-tidy-happy-FRIDAY!i!i!i

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning all,

Not much time this morning since I'm a last minute packer and still have quite a bit to do. I have the girls packed and most of the stuff for our stay over at our friend's place tonight. Now I need to finish up the laundry and get myself packed. I'm also bringing a couple of extra suitcases so I can bring things back with us from the States.

Kate - I agree about us holding each other accountable. Maybe we should have a point system each week/day? You get a certain amount of points for eating clean/well (according to your standards so you have to be honest) and then get points taken away for eating junk...? I agree though, while I feel encouraged, I don't necessarily feel held accountable!

Ok, kept girls home today b/c it's raining and junky and I just miss them. But, they're slightly getting in the way of my packing! :)

Gotta get them and me some lunch. Not sure how often I'll check in the next couple of days... I'll do my best!

have a happy friday!!!

angie

HAPPY FRIDAY TO MY FAVORITE LADIES! Angie, how long will you be gone? I hope you have a fabulous trip!!

Kate and Angie, I agree about holding each other accountable, but we will have to tread carefully so no feelings are hurt. For me personally, it's one thing when I *plan* to cheat but when I do it on a whim, I feel defeated.

Well today is supposed to be something like 70-ish degrees and sunny, and tomorrow will be 75 degrees and sunny!! Collin might actually get to wear shorts to soccer! I love nice weather like this -- might have to take my nap outside this weekend!

OH! They hold me yesterday at Collin's preschool that they are moving him to the other preschool class (the one you go to right before K) early! So he starts in the new class on Monday!

Okay, better get my rear down to the TM. BBIAB!

good morning. fly by here. i agree with katie re accountability.

fun cardio mish mosh this am - 3 mil run, 20 min on elliptical, kb a little. bbl

morning!

quickie...

angie, good luck w/ packmax! ikwym abt wanting to be w/ dds....gina was in tears again today.....ugh.

katie, yay collin!
ita re planned cheats.....

morris, thought you were gonna take the a.m. off!;)

lisa, wtg at dinner! sorry no wo! finger crossed for tday!

-
both dds at school AND m took them! bonus!

No worries, Kate! I'm here! We had a busy day yesterday-am playdate, lunch out, dentist, then my mom's:) By the time I checked in, you girls were on page three! I have been very lax all week in my workouts and my eating hasn't been great either. Today is a new new day, right! I will not be taking as long of a recovery week cause I need to catch up. Today is STS 19 and some cardio. It's going to be beautiful out so we'll definitely get out for a walk or a trip to the park. I'm babysitting and Danica's going on a date with my aunt-shopping, lunch, and a movie. She's so excited!

Angie, Happy Friday to you too! Hope you get your packing done!

Katie, way to go Collin! And you were worried about your parenting! You're obviously doing an awesome job:) Nice, run, too!

Morris, good workout!

Kate, I'm all about accountablility! I need it! Sorry about Gina. Milla's a little bummed that she's not going out with my aunt, too. I told her she gets a solo date next week-hope she doesn't have a meltdown!

Hi Robin, Anne, Colleen, and Lisa!

b-oatmeal w/ 1 Tbs. pb

hey klaudia! so glad all is well!
how fun for danica!
good job getting back on the wagon - im right there with ya! summers acomin' and our vaca is 3 months away. time to buckle down! ive gained quite a bit the last cpl mths - totally appalled. but tomorrow isnt just another day - this is a new moment and i am in control of it!
beautiful here too!

i think im going to buy the abs diet for wmn book....i think i need a strict plan rigt now!:confused:

Good Morning!

I got up late but I did M3 Shoulders, Bis and Tris. I was shaking by the last set. I am really glad it is Friday and the weekend is supposed to be nice. I am hoping to get a nice run in either today or tomorrow and some much needed rest this weekend.

Kate, sorry Gina is still crying.
Katie, congrats on Collin's promotion.
Morris, I love to mix it up with my workouts
Angie, good luck packing and can't wait to hear from you when you are back in the US.
Klaudia, I saw on FB you fell off the wagon. Today is a new day so get back on!
Hi Robin, Anne & Lisa!

bbl with meals!

I'm here. I had to go to Walmart to get surge protector and wire splitter for my DD room. I'm rearranging the room. ok I'll tell the truth I move a tv into my DD room so that I can be on the computer and watch tv at the same time :eek:

Angie coming home to the states :D that's funny about the extra suitcases.

Katie YAY Collin. he's growing up. Accountable like on a scale of 1-10 one being piggin out and 10 being super clean (no surgar)? You know you ladies help me with my cardio because I know that you all are doing yours so I tend to press on and finish.

heyKlaudia Morris Kate Lisa Colleen. I'm going to try and put up more pics on Facebook.

----------
w/o today will be SBT sTS...Colleen your are scarring me.

Last edited:
colleen, m3 = scary! cpl more wks for me and i'll be there!
hope your weather cooperates for that run!:D

robin, nice sig line!
i need more cardio right now - cals to burn baby!
walmart - ick, but cheap!:confused::p

Robin, I like that sig line, too. And you're not moving the TV for you, it's to give your DD privacy, right? <wink> And your pictures on facebook are great!

Kate, those pictures are too cute! Your family is so beautiful. And they're so lucky to have you.

Klaudia, I saw your post on facebook, too. The wagon is here, baby! Come on aboard! I also need a swift kick in the rear, so let's jump on together.

Angie, have a great trip! I know you must be so excited to come home for a little while. Catch us up when you can.

Katie, yay Collin! What good news. Great run this morning, happy Friday!

Morris, that does sound like a good mish-mosh. DH has started splitting his time between the rowing machine and the spin bike. He's liking the mix. I told him when I used to go to the gym I'd do 10 mins on the treadmill, 10 mins on the rower, 10 mins on the bike, and 10 mins on the elliptical. That way I never got bored. I have exercise ADD.

Colleen, it's supposed to be nice here, too. It's sunny right now, but it hasn't quite warmed up yet. But we should get to almost 70! I can't wait to open up the house.

Hi, Lisa!

I did finally work out yesterday. I did SJP abs and a 2 mile run. Not much, I know, but at least it's something. I'm planning to do Push Pull today to get a quick total body weight work out in and then run again tomorrow. I need to get my butt in gear if I'm going to start my half marathon training in a couple weeks. Happy Friday, everyone!

anne

Kate Gina and Isabel are so cute too. You should put their pics with your siggie. You are not playing favs are you?;)

Anne when is your marathon and how long? DD privacy? She wish. LOL

Robin, love the avatar! Is that you?

The half marathon is August 2nd, so I have time to train, but I need to build my base back up. It shouldn't take long, I hope! I'll be at my parents house most of next week, so I can run while I'm there. Plus, they live in the country, so it's really easy to know how far you've gone. All the roads are a mile apart!

anne

oh, klaudia, go on!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

robin, good idea on pics in the sig line! didnt think of that!

anne,any wo is better than none....and yu did great! i havent done core in weeks!:eek:
good plan on your training!

getting so much done today!

Anne no that's not me...I can do a better pike than that ;)

I really need to get my w/o done. Here I go

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.