!i!i!i Kettlebell Weekend Report !i!i!i

deanie

Cathlete
Happy Saturday gals!!

Today was week 8 day 6 of ETK. I really rocked todays workout!! very happy!!! this was the first time I did 5 ladders of 5 rungs. It was hard, but I did it!!:) I actually thought todays swings were easy:eek: could it be the extra cardio I've done this week???

**warm up
2 cycles
wall squats/halos/pumps

**clean and press and pullups
5 ladders/ 5 rungs / 30-45 seconds rest between ladders
25#kb
first pullup of the first 2 ladders unassisted, all other pullups assisted

**swings
25 swings/ 5 seconds rest
35#kb
5 cycles: 3 cycles 2 handed, 1 cycle right hand, 1 cycle left hand

Farmer::: Great workout yesterday!!

Gayle::: hope you enjoyed your time in the garden! What's on the agenda today?

Jane::: I hope you got to run your race!!!! (its raining here) I'm sure you did well!!!:)

Marcy::: your unassisted pullups are impressive!! great workout yesterday.

Andilynn::: Imax 3 is by far my favorite Imax also:)

This is the last weekend in a while we have nothing to do and no where to go!! I am hoping to do nothing all weekend to take advantage of that:p Baseball and soccer season start on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!:)

WhooHoo it's the weekend! Anndddd I get to go back to work next week! The lay-off is over for at least a week or so! I hope the big three get it together so work can go back to normal! Last nite I did STS disc 2, another great workout! I did the pull-ups assisted though , I also noticed that since really getting into kettlebells my triceps are much stronger than they used to be! Cardio tonite, but I have to decide what!? I never know until I go downstairs , it seems like until I stand there like a dork looking at all my dvd's I can't choose and even then I waffle back and forth!

Deanie- great workout! Way to go! I bet the cardio did help, I can tella difference since I added longer cardio back in, it's seems as if it's made my kettlebell workouts even better!

Marcy-unnassisted pull-ups!? Your're my hero! I don't know if I'll ever get there, but I'll keep trying!

Have a great weekend ! :)

Hey ladies! I did cardio blast from Drill Max. It is still challenging but doing kettlebells has really increased my endurance.

Deanie- Way to go on that workout today!

Andilynn- Glad you get to go back to work soon! The DrillMax premixes are fun. I have the same ADD issues as you. Assisted pullups are great. At least you did them.

Waves to everyone else. Have a great weekend.

Good morining! Well, I ended up doing the cardio premix(Thank's Farmer!) last nite , I love Drill Max! I added on the weight's and plates from STS ab circuits, tough workout! I was really struggling on some of the plate work( I'm currently telling myself that it's because I'm using plastic sliders instead of plates and I'm on carpet,LOL!) but I think I need to build up my endurance. Tonight will be STS disc 3 Legs, hope I can walk in the am!

Waves to all! Have a good rest day Deanie:)

Hi Everyone,

Had a busy weekend and now I'm tired!

Yesterday ran the race but did a 5K instead of the 10K. I had some family issues and had to leave the race sooner than expected so I opted for the 5 instead. It was cloudy and windy but no rain.

This morning I did a 4 mile run and 10 Renegade Manmakers. I wanted to do more but no energy or time.

Have a great Sunday!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.