!i!i!i KETTLEBELL WEEKEND !i!i!i

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning and Happy Saturday:)

Woke up starved!! so I ate and did a late workout!
We have soccer and baseball today and the sun is shining!!!:) Finally!!

Here is my workout from my blog because I am too lazy to type it over again!:p LOL!!

Alternating Double Tabata

Posted 05-30-2009 at 10:39 AM by deanie
warm up:
TGU 5l/5r
35#kb

WOD: from crossfit hq
Alternating Double Tabata:

kb swings
pullups

20 seconds swings
10 second rest
20 seconds pullups
10 second rest

the above is one round

8 rounds each exercise
16 rounds total on gymboss

cash out:
12 minute kb complex:
Using one kettlebell, perform each movement below for exactly 1 minute, then move immediately on to the next movement.

1-Arm Swing Left hand
Figure 8 between legs
1-Arm Swing right hand
Figure 8 between legs
1-arm clean and press left hand
Slasher to Halo
1-arm clean and press right hand
Slasher to Halo
1-arm snatch left hand
Lunges in place, left leg, kb in right hand
1-arm snatch right hand
Lunges in place, right leg, kb in left hand

***comments:
tough fast workout
swings: consistant at 12 each round
* used a 45#kb
pullups: 8,7,6,7,7,6,6,7
*all pullups assisted!

*used a 20#kb for the complex

*made up my own warm up and cash out

==========================

Missy::: I hope you are feeling better today!!

Rhonda::: I have a manila, a nylon(?) and regular jumprope and I alternate between them. Highly recommend getting at least one!! a great cardio workout!

Jane::: fun workout yesterday! glad you didn't get hit by lightning!! :eek:

Gayle::: I hope you had/are having a nice visit with your mom!

waves to Marcy and Andilynn!!

have a great weekend everyone!!

What a long day! Up early this am for a trip to Indy for our niece's hs graduation 2 1/2 hr drive , took her out to lunch then turned around and drove back home! I don't know why driving tires me out so much but I'm toast, I was glad today was a rest day ! On Friday I did the Fat Blaster workout from Turbo Jam and added on some STS abs and a stretch. I keep reaching for the Fat Blaster dvd, I really enjoy that workout! I'm ready for the recovery week from STS, I'm itching to do Santa Monica!:)

Deanie- Glad you're getting some sunshine, I was happy to see it here today too! We've had tons of rain, I hope things are dry enough for a trip to the park tomorrow.

Waves to all!:)

Hi Everyone!

I didn't workout yesterday. I was at all parent's all day helping mom put down pinestraw. What a beautiful day! No rain for 2 days, yay!!!

This morning I did a 4.5 mile run and I just finish legs and glutes.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!

Another great sunshiny day! I'm headed out to work in the garden. This morning I did STS Mesocycle #2 Week 3 Back and Biceps. I finally decided to use my wrist weights to add on the 2% increases in the sets but the weighted gloves are looking better all the time, I am just trying not to cave and spend the money!:)

Waves to all:)

Stressed

I am dealing with a stresful situation right now and as a result I am turning to food instead of exercise.

I did nothing this weekend but I am trying to get myself together so that I can be back on track tomorrow.

Don't feel bad, you probably need to do whatever makes u feel better, we all go thru stressful things and I hope your's turns out ok, hang in there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.