I Hate HIIT I Mean Cardio - Oct 12

August

Cathlete
Morning all...three of us. LOL. Oh wait, Janjan was here, too so it makes us four. :)

Kate! Diane! Dana! Get your butts back here so you can hear me whine!

So I did my S&H shoulders which I LOVED, and then I decided to go ALL out and do IMAX 2 for the first time.

x(

Okay, so I guess I'm not ready for it or something.

After the 3rd blast I exchanged it for Cardio Collectibles. What can I say? I'm a dancin fool! I can't believe I love dancing. Really, SO not me.

That reminds me. Not related to Imax or Christi but, am I the only one who looks like a total dork doing an A step? Is this the most ungraceful-looking move ever or is there just something wrong with my alphabet?

Oh, and question! Question! What does "hi-lo" mean, anyway? That your heart rate goes both high and low during the workout? Like, like, like...would...could that be considered HIIT? :D

IMAX 2!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

August, that's a big girl workout--LMAO! You're not there yet. We're still cardio babies:+ . You just need a leetle more experience. Christi will get you there;). Trust me, I look like a dork doing basic step. Oh hey, congrats on S&H shoulders. Shoulder workouts are hard for me.

I found this definition for Hi-Low:
Hi-Low Impact Aerobics - Refers to the impact of your body on the floor, not the intensity. I just lost the link and I don't remember where I found it--some exercise website.

Ellen, Janjan, Kate, Dana, Diane--I hope you all have a great day and a great workout. Diane, I bet you look great in your bikini!

Janjan, I'm glad the nanny is working out. You need some stress relief!

I have a big day planned. I need to grocery shop and cook for the in-laws tonight. My MIL's sister is here from Washington state. she's just passing through on her way to visit her daughter and is leaving tomorrow so she's really not here to help out. I MUST get my workout in today. I didn't yesterday so I have to make it up today which means I'll be doing 2 days worth of 5FF exercises in one day. Thank goodness 5FF is easily doable in terms of time.

Okay, I gotta go but I'll TRY to check back later:* :*

Hi there!

I'm at work. Yeah, I know it's 1am, but I'm still here.

Yeah, Imax 2 was not a good idea LOL. I don't know what came over me to think to even try it! Well, something to look forward to. Hah.

I do like shoulder day. Psychologically it seems like it's going to be something small. :) On a whim I looked up reviews for the Pilates ring workout I did and had to laugh when I read someone's comment how she had DOMS...but only in her groin. I totally feel the same way! DOMS in my groin! LMAO. Is this a good thing?! Does that do something to change the shape of your legs for the better? :*

Thank you, Michele, for the definition of Hi-Lo. I guess I expected it to have relation to the intensity. Well, there goes being able to think that hi-lo could be used as HIIT. ;)

I hope your big day goes well. Whatcha cookin' for dindin? Those lucky inlaws!

Oops, I think we're finishing up here at work. Err, my partner is finishing up. :p

Okay, I'm off.

Michele - I want a report of your 5FF, young woman. }( :* :+

I did High Step Circuit today.

I heart that workout!!! Time just flies!!

Busy work day again!!!

Gotta run! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.