I Hate Cardio - Sept. 22

dianet

Cathlete
Its Friday! And I was up at 4:30 so that I can get to work by 6 because I have something big due today that I haven't finished yet! So tired because stayed up late working too! And the worst part it, probably can't go home until later! Blah.

I will post later when I am done with this project.

Hey Diane! It is 5:29 and I am up too! I have do this every am and it sucks. I miss sleep. We are up watching baby enistien all ready this am. DD got up a little early too.

Well, I am off to try and get ready for work. Have a good day today!

Hello Michele, Kate, August and Dana.

I will check back in later!

Hi everybody!

I never did go on that little shopping spree yesterday. I wanted to go today but it's just miserable outside. It's pouring rain and I hate driving in it. x( :-(

I have a 5FF question. Yesterday called for lunges. It's my first week so I was supposed to do 25 reps. I didn't understand the instructions. I interpreted it to mean that you were supposed to do alternating lunges, 25 per leg, so 50? Anyway, that's what I did. Or was I supposed to do 25 static lunges on one leg then switch and do 25 more on the other leg? I thought it was very confusing.

August, are you gone for the weekend? Did you get any sleep last night? Your future sleep patterns are in for a treat because I slept very well last night. Hey, did you see the post in OD forum addressed to you? Somebody has a Christi question. You've become an authority on Christi--lol!

Diane, Janjan, I hope your day isn't too bad. TGIF, eh!?

Kate and Dana, how are you? I hope you both have a chance to check in.

Kate, hows the bladder doing? Has it eased up any?

Okay, it looks like the rain is slowing down. Maybe I'll go shopping after all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.