I Hate Cardio - Sept 21

August

Cathlete
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sale at CHRISTI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Y'know, her site doesn't send internationally. It's such sadness for August :-( ;( :-( ! I am determined to get the rest of her workouts, though, even if it means ordering through Collage }( (they send internationally). Thanks for the heads up, Diane!

Michele - Wow, what a busy day you had! I think that counts for cardio! Did you pick out some cool glasses? That's awful that you felt ill by the evening - you think it was from all that running around doing errands? Do you feel Ohhhhhhhhhhh! kay today? (Sung to the tune of Oklahoma.)

Well, today I did my Jari RTTC. You know, I've figured something out. I got spoiled with all my Cathe weight DVDs doing different ones all the time. Alternating between just Jari's RTTC and S&L is starting to get a little old. Hmm. I should throw in some Cathe Power Hour or ME or something.

On that exciting note, off to work I go.

How are you other guys?

Have a nice day!

Hi and bye again--lol!

I'm going on a road trip to a mall a couple of cities away (there is NO place to shop where I livex( ). I want to try on shoes, hundreds of pairs of shoes. I hate shopping for shoes because I have impossible feet.

August, if you want to, you can order your Christi workouts and have them sent to my house and I'll be happy to forward them to you. PM me if this sounds like a plan.

Girls, I'll be back!:*

Hi ladies - Even though there was no project runway last night (which by the way Michele, after you wrote that yesterday I was in a tizzy for about 30 min!) we have a fun get together last night. The girls decided that we really needed to do this more often because we had so much fun (even more fun since weren't watching tv). So it went well. Unfortunately, I ate like a total pig, lots of cookies and other bad things. And no workout again today (and will be working really late). Looks like I will gain everything back already :(

Hey girls,

well it has been another long and stressful day for me. Been in meetings most of the day and looks like I am going to Colorado soon for business. I am excited about that. I think the nanny situation is also going to work out so life will be calmer once that happens. I am wayyyy behind in school and was sent a warning to get my attendence up or they will be dropping me from the class. That is not good.

I have yet to work out in weeks, but my friend said he would put me on his memebership for free over the next few weeks. YEAH!

I hope everyone is doing super! Sorry to be so short, just plugging away you know!

I will try to check back in later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.