I Hate Cardio, Oct 8

Miss Lee

Cathlete
*GASP* Nobody started our thread yesterday!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Where IS everybody? I can account for my whereabouts--I've been with the IL's. My MIL was discharged from the hospital Friday evening after she threatened to sign herself out--LMAO! We now call her Little Miss Spunky. I think the doc would've preferred to keep her another day but she would have none of it. She's doing very well, though. Anyway, I've been cooking and cleaning, and grocery shopping, yada yada yada. I'll be doing more of the same today, too.

I haven't worked out since last Monday;( . I plan to start back where I left off with my 5FF program starting tomorrow.

I hope you all are well. I need to sign off because I have a busy day planned. I'm going to sneak out and go to an antique show for a few hours before going to the IL's. Shhhhh, please don't tell anybody where I am.

:* :*

I'm here, I'm here!

There wasn't even a thread yesterday?! That is TOO funny.

That's fantastic news about your MIL, MIchele. How indeed very spunky that woman is! Rock on! }(

And rock on to you, too, for doing so much for them. I'd say all that running around and extra cleaning and cooking definitely counts as exercise. And tomorrow sounds like a great place to start up again on your 5FF.

I noticed when I was checking out your cute dog and cat photos a while back that you wrote that antiques is a hobby of yours. What kinds? Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you're going out to do something for yourself. That'll be a good refreshener.

As for me, I'm doing much, much better. I still have a bit of the cough and gross phlegm, but I'm definitely almost back to normal. I ended up not being able to work out since Gin Miller on...what was it, Monday? So today I eased into it...with duh, Christi!! It felt awesome to work out at last...except for when I finished I wheezed out a lot of gook :-( . I'm starting my one-body-part plus HIIT tomorrow. Can't wait!

So where you other lazy butts? :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.