I Hate Cardio, Oct 5

Miss Lee

Cathlete
I only have a minute to post. I just want to wish you all a great day.

August, when do you leave for your weekend of work? I hope you're back up to snuff and at or near 100%:*

Diane, I'm glad you found an OB/GYN you like--that's so important. I'm very jealous of you for your new shoes:p

Janjan, I've been patiently waiting for pictures of your party. How are you feeling? Your life is way to hectic for me, sistah!:eek:

Kate, how's your back today? Are you up to doing a workout? Don't push it, young lady. I think you've been overdoing it for a long time.

Dana, are you all healed up after running yourself down with your car? It's always so great when you find a minute to pop in and say hello.:*

Ellen, how funny that you swapped houses with the person who bought yours! Was it an even trade? I hope s/he owed you money in excess of the value of their house. I'm glad it's a good fit for your family. --What workouts are you using for your rotation?:*

I'm about the same as yesterday but I'm not going to tell my FIL about it--lol! My DH doesn't feel I'm contagious in amy way so there's no point in discussing it with "Nervous Nelly".

I'll try to check back again tonight:*

Hiya, Michele, I think we're on line at the same time tonight! Er, this early afternoon!

I'm doing much better, thanks. I'll try to coon without coughing up anything onto anyone. ;-) I'm off tomorrow morning, so I'm off to bed now. Really. Really. Really.

Hi to everyone else and sorry to be so quick!

Well Michele I think you are I are about the same. I feel better today, but yet still feel yucky. I did make it to work today so that is good. I just missed a lot of important stuff yesterday but got all caught up now.

I have just been short on time lately so I have not sent anyone the pics out yet. I think in 2008 I should free up some time to get them out.

August, how are you feeling? Any better? Did you ever have any chicken noodle soup? How can they not have chicken stock or broth over there???? I find that strange??? Everyone has stock........I want some sticky rice, that sounds really good.

Diane-everything going ok today for you? This weather is too yucky.

Kate-How are you today?

Ok, I have got to run back to work, back to work, back to work.

I will check back in later to see how everyone is.

Janjan

Hi ladies -

Now I feel sick today! But it is probably because I got a flu shot yesterday, and just had a sore throat and felt groggy this morning.

I had to take Sydney to the vet today. I came home last night and found a trail of blood on our carpet. There was also a little puddle of blood on the office chair. She was probably picking at her paws and tore off some of the surgical glue. They will most likely just put some more glue on and she will be fine. But it was really scary when I came home and saw all the blood.

Sadie is also in big trouble. She ate a hole through DH's brand new cashmere sweater that he just got. He hasn't even been able to wear it yet!

ETA: Oh, and no workout yesterday or today, but that is a given these days. I will have to come home early to pick up Syd at the vet, so I SHOULD be able to workout, we will just see if I will.

Ohhhh poor kitty! I hope she is ok Diane. Bad kitty, bad kitty!
She sounds like El Diablo (my kitty) he is a bad kitty too. He jumped from the 2 floor walkway last night on the steps and almost took me out in the process. I swear my cat is a nut!!!

Yes Michele my life is nutty and crazy, but never a dull moment.

Both kitties are so mischievous, but it is funny that we KNOW that it was Sadie that ate the hole in the sweater. She like biting and gnawing on stuff. DH was sooo mad at her (it was a very expensive sweater) but then after she was acting cute later in the night, he couldn't help but not be mad at her anymore. He's a big softie.

I am so excited about our vacation! I only have two short days at work and then a week and 1/2 off (counting the two weekends)!! I have all my outfits planned out, we have dinner reservations each night, and plans for during the day. The plan is to eat really yummy stuff for dinners, but healthy breakfast and lunch, so that I hopefully won't gain too much weight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.