I Hate Cardio, Dec 16

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good morning...NOT!

UGH! I can't shake this cold. I think I've coughed up a lung! Don't even ask...I did not do a workout yesterday and it's unlikely I'll do one today. If only I could breathe.;( Seriously, this cough is really getting to me.

Kate, I'm so sorry about your DD's toe. What kind of dog do you have? I bow to your greatness because I cannot do B&G as is. I have to use the premixes. You must have one awesome rear view:p :7 .

I picked up some Christmas cards yesterday so I better get to work addressing them. I might check back later to see if any a youse is around. Check out the 2006 awards thread in OD. There might be something about some of you in that thread :D }(

Deb, I'm pasting your post in this thread just to keep it all together:)

THIS IS DEB'S POST:

Morning gals- yesterday was too funny- I ran for 35 min. 20 min. of that was High Intensity Interval & then struggled through Butts & Gutts for 2 hours yes that was not a typo- I took breaks I moaned, I whined, I procrastinated- and all the way through was LOVING to HATE cathe- yep sorry I said it- she really maddened me yesterday with her butt work- I don't know if I can get myself to even look at this DVD again- I'm too wimpy for it- BUT the funny, FUNNY THING IS AFTER ALL THAT HARD WORK i WENT OUT WITH HUBBY LAST NIGHT AND PROCEEDED TO EAT ALL THE HOLIDAY FOOD LIKE THEY WERN'T MAKING ANYMORE- AT ONE POINT i WAS SKIMMIMG THE FROSTING OFF MY ICED COOKIE AND LOOKED UP AT HORROR AT MYSELF-THERE WAS ALSO SOME SORT OF CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE THAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS SAYING WAS TOO RICH- WELL i ATE IT LIKE A GI JOE-ONE BIG PIECE- i ATE SPAGHETTI,i ATE BAKED BEANS, i ATE BLACK BEANS AND RICE-YOU NAME IT- I am too full even this morning so here we are off to a great holiday start-wish me luck-I have a few more parties to get through-LOL

Michele- I can't believe you did B & G while sick- I don't even want to do it while sober and I agree with you Gym Styles are my absolute favs- and to answer your question about my kids- I have 3 daughters-16, 13 10-all very different and beautiful.

Kate- one thing-you love Butts & Gutts??????????????? (LOL)--deb

BUT the funny, FUNNY THING IS AFTER ALL THAT
>HARD WORK i WENT OUT WITH HUBBY LAST NIGHT AND PROCEEDED TO
>EAT ALL THE HOLIDAY FOOD LIKE THEY WERN'T MAKING ANYMORE- AT
>ONE POINT i WAS SKIMMIMG THE FROSTING OFF MY ICED COOKIE AND
>LOOKED UP AT HORROR AT MYSELF-THERE WAS ALSO SOME SORT OF
>CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE THAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS SAYING WAS TOO
>RICH- WELL i ATE IT LIKE A GI JOE-ONE BIG PIECE- i ATE
>SPAGHETTI,i ATE BAKED BEANS, i ATE BLACK BEANS AND RICE-YOU
>NAME IT- I am too full even this morning so here we are off to
>a great holiday start-wish me luck-I have a few more parties
>to get through-LOL

ROTFLMAO!! ROTFLMAO!! You go girl!! :7

Oh no!! I can't do all of B&G as is. I have to, HAVE to, use the premixes. I couldn't do it yesterday. I literally cannot stop coughing. I can't get enough air movement with this #&(^(* cough. This happens to me every year ;( .

Deb, you should be very proud of your workout yesterday. I'm sure you earned every bite of your binge fest--LMAO!

A great rear view? Sure covered with many down coats

Ha... I did Drill max with abs from Muscle Max. Why doesn't Drill Max have abs? I will ponder that for....uh....sixty seconds.

I am sitting here putting most of my CD's into my new computer. It has 250 harddrive so I guess it can hold a lot. I hope it holds all my music cuz if it doesn't, I will just have to get another computer. Heck, I even entered the Cowsills and the Archies. Isn't that awful....I have these CD's. Why would anyone have these. WEll, I love that song about the rain, the park and the flower girl and the other one about chocolate covered cherries.

I wish I had something intelligent to say, but then I wouldn't be me, would I?

Jim Brickman...of course!

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!! Deb, I want to party with you, girl. Grab life, and chocolate, with both hands.

I did High Step Challenge today. I don't know if it's the 15 pounds lost since October or the improved eating since then, but, by golly, Cathe's workouts are getting easier. Tomarrow is a rest day for me. I have to work. Then I hope to catch up with a group from church going caroling to shut ins. That is followed by the annual open house at my pastor's house, with a table laden with goodies. That will probably be followed by pizza with friends. Deb, it sounds like your kind of night out!

Michele, you poor thing. I remember a friend who had bronchitis and just couldn't lick the cough. Her doctor gave her a cough medicine and told her that her cough had kind have become "habit." The cough suppressant (sp?) seemed to help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.