I Hate Cardio-(but I don't)-Nov. 23

debfer

Cathlete
Hi everyone- I was looking for a post from August and didm't see one so I thought I would jump in cuz I havn't posted in quite awhile- HAPPY Thanksgiving!! I hope you all have a great weekend and take care of yourselves--deb

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! :) Cardio lovers to be, do I have the workout for you! :7 I think all of you should do the Body Max 2 scrambled eggs premix today. Mercy! It is official. My beloved Cathe is trying to kill me this week! :eek: First the Butts and Guts leg blast premix, and now this! My eggs are definitely scrambled. It is a good thing because I am extremely hungry after this workout. Be sure to have a big water bottle by your side when you attempt this one. I drank 32 ounces of water and really needed to take a break and refill my water bottle! For a pure cardio challenge, this 80-minute cardio premix is tougher than any of the Terminator or Hardcore Extreme workouts. I need to work on my endurance. Whew! It was not my best performance by far, but I kept pressing on until I reached the finish line. The soothing stretch was my reward. Now I understand why Michele stole the metal stampers for this DVD. This premix is enough to make me question my love for cardio! ;-) Just kidding! :7

Pass the turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin cheesecake please! :9 I need to go find something to eat for breakfast because I will pass out before noon if I do not refuel. Time to cook and eat!

Love and hugs and blessings to August and Michele and Deb and all the other cardio lovers to be! :* Thank you for letting this cardio lover crash your check-in every now and then. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Where is everyone?? how sad is that-you all actually have a life and I'm here by myself and (sniffle, sniffle) and, and...

RE: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hi Heather- as I was feeling sorry for myself (LOL) you must have been posting--have a great turkey day!!deb

RE: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

OH, I was SO happy to see that you, Deb, started the thread!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

I'm in bed trying to digest my Thanksgiving meal right now LOL. It's 1:30am and I'm thinking about Heather's crazy suggestion for tomorrow's workout. Thankfully, I don't have the new series, so I'll have to settle for a different style of egg :) .

I have to tell you that I'm so thankful to have met you guys here. I really love chatting with you all, and you guys make me laugh so much! Thank you!

Have a wonderful time being with family or friends or just enjoying your own company!

Big happy wishes to you all!

No workout for me this morning, but I do have a group bike ride with friends. It's a Thanksgiving tradition! Beautiful morning outside, about 39 degrees right now. It's the balaclava, tights and lobster gloves for me!

Jeanette

Hi August, Jeanette, Heather and Deb. I'm am doing cardio in the kitchen today. I forgot how much work was involved in cooking a Thanksgiving Day dinner. The turkey is nearly done and then it will be time for gravymax. I cheated this year and bought some canned gravy just in case. I think gravy is the worst part of preparing the meal. I did do Body Max 2 (except for the ab part) this morning so I can indulge in a BIG piece of apple crumb pie. Yum! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday.

Jeanette - Have a great ride!

Robin - Heheh, cardio in the kitchen! LOL.

If the soup served last night at my Thanksgiving meal had been thicker, it could have been the most delicious gravy! Instead, the restaurant made, of all weird things, a cranberry gravy. Now, it was good, but, c'mon. Let's keep the gravy gravy and the cranberry sauce cranberry sauce!

Apple crumb pie. OooooOOOoOoOOh. That sounds delish. Something about the word "crumble" in desserts demands attention.

Have a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.