I HATE cardio ~ Nov 21

purple_magada

Cathlete
Hey, where is everyone today? It is almost noon and nobody started the HATE thread.

August - are you OK? I know that you had neck pain and you are usually here before anyone else? Here is an odd question for you. Is tea a big thing in Japan? My boss loves tea and I was going to get her a mug (but someone else already did) and some tea to go with the yoga DVD. So if tea is a big thing in Japan and you have different tea then we do here, would you send me some? I could trade you the tea for BARLEY!!??!!! Or any other US thing like chicken broth???? Let me know.

Michele, I was cracking up yesterday about NN. We also have both kinds of potatoes, several different desserts, etc. But the odd thing is we never have any salad????

How is everyone else today?

Dana, I was just getting ready to hit the post button when I noticed that you started the thread, so I'm cutting and pasting my post here. I'll be happy to take your sweet potatoes and an extra dessert in exchange for my salad--LOL!

Where is everybody? August, I'm so used to you starting our thread that it didn't even occur to me to start it myself:eek: :p

Where to begin...how about with my workout. Well, I haven't done it yet, but I'm planning a steady state elliptical workout. I'm having a love fest with Eli right now. I know I need to branch out a little bit but I don't wanna. I love Eli:D

August, like Dana, I'm worried about your neck. Is it any better? Are you doing anything for it? Are you enjoying a FitPrime Metaboost marathon?--lol!

Jeanette, I'm coming to your house for that yamilicious casserole you're making. WAH!! I want my sweet potatoes--LMAO! I love stuffing. I cannot get enough stuffing:9. --Your nice weather excursions with your pookies sound so wonderful. We used to enjoy taking our dogs for hikes in a lovely state park near our home.

Diane, I carry stress in my neck and upper back, too. Sometimes it turns into a migraine. I'm so glad your big assignment is behind you. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you around here, young lady!

I still don't have my car backx( . This is NOT good. I have a rental but I don't like to drive it around too much. I mostly got one in case of an emergency or something. I always worry I'll have an accident and would rather not use it for errands and grocery shopping and such.

Old NN is starting to annoy me. Uh oh...uh oh...it's happening! I'm getting grumpy. I'm slowly transforming into my holiday Grinchy self--:) :D :7 :eek: ;( x(. I shouldn't complain. My FIL is a dear, really, but he's soooooo friggin ANAL! He wants everything just exactly so and on his time frame. It'd be nice if he could be a little more considerate, after all, I'm the one doing all of the running around, and it's not like my IL's live around the corner--they're a good 30 minutes away! *INHALE* *EXHALE*

OK, I'm better now--lol!

Jana, Kate, Ellen--everybody--where are you!?

I'll BBL. I need to start nagging the mechanic.:eek: :p

Yay! Yay! yay!

I have my car!!

Dana, it looks like it's just me and you today. August is probably working, at least I hope that 's what she's doing. I've been worried about her neck, too, and afraid that she's hole up in bed with spasms or something:eek: ;(

Dana, did you say what your plans are for Thanksgiving? Are you having family at your place or are you going to your folk's or IL's house? Oh hey, how's your dad doing? I've kept him in my prayers and I hope his foot is healing.

Speaking of Barley...OMG! I made the most delicious glob of goo for dinner last night. I've been craving risotto so I finally made it, with barley!! It was so good, it was downright orgasmic. It was creamy and flavorful, and very filling. I was alone last night because DH had a dinner meeting, so I made the barley risotto and put some tomatoes in it to make it more of a meal. It was thoroughly satisfying. I made 4 servings, and since I didn't have anything else with it, I ate 2 servings for dinner and polished off the rest of it for lunch today. I could almost make it for dinner again tonight, it was THAT good! :9 :9 :9

OK, it's time to work out and then I'm off to the grocery store:)

Hi ladies -

Unfortunately, that big assignment is not behind me :( My bosses decided that even though this brief was not due in 3 weeks, they were going to have me draft it in only 1 week. So I worked like crazy the last week to get it done. Then today they decided to file it in 3 weeks after all so they could have some time to make endless edits (these people are perfectionists and will edit the same document over and over and over and over...you get the point). So no, it is not over, I will be working on this for a couple more weeks. :(

Anyway, so I am still busy today, but it looks like I will still get my Thanksgiving holiday. Just probably won't get to rest before that point.

So once again, no workout.

I am so sorry I am bad at personals, I just stopped in for 5 seconds and I have get to get back to work now.

{{{{{DIANE}}}}}

We understand;) . You have a very stressful and demanding job right now. I hope you will view this thread as a haven and a place to let your hair down when you can. No need to worry about making it personal. We're here when you need us:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.