I don't HATE thursday

sensualwordz

Cathlete
Just a good morning and another cheers for Diane
How very exciting

Well I sure cant say I'm back to the "good" exercise but at least im doing something every day
Seems my days get shorter every day and i cant figure out how to squeeze more "me" time in
Ill check back in when I get home from work
Have a great one

Good Morning Haters!

Hi Mariah!

I posted yesterday...or tried to. I wrote out a whole big thing and then, where did it go??? I guess I did something wrong because I never found it.

Diane, that is so exciting. A Girl !! I love the ultrasound pictures!!!! :D It's so cool that you are sharing your pregnancy like that. Thank you!

Michelle, what a day you had ! I'm so sorry about your MIL and the fact that you DH is so far away. I'm glad the day ended with some good news ...you needed that !

AUGUST! You are missed when you are away!!! Welcome back. But I think you said you are leaving again! You are too busy , woman!!

Off to workout!
Tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!:7 :7 Happy, Happy!:7

Morning ladies!

Mariah - glad to hear that you are getting back into your workouts.

Becky - I hate it when you type up a whole post and then it ends up lost in space!!

Diane - wonderful news. Didn't I tell you that it was going to be a girl??? :p So what will her name be? I know you did mention names before. I'm so happy for you.

Michele - how are you doing today? Thank God your MIL is going to be OK. She is so lucky to have you. I understand why you can't move closer to your DH's practice.

August - in case you are checking in today, I opened a can of worms with the Japanese song. Gabe doesn't believe you b/c of course, his music teacher can't be wrong. I'm such a smart a$$ too (surprise, surprise) and I said to him, is your music teacher professionally, officially certified in Japanese music and he said yes!!! Then he asked me about you, and what do you sound like and now he wants your phone number so he can call you and have you speak Japanese to him and probably sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" to him. I told him that he is NOT calling you. I"m not paying 100's of $$$ on a phone bill so he can hear your lovely voice. :p

Yesterday I walked 7 miles so that was my workout.

The pile of filing is inviting me to a filing party so I'm outta here.

Good morning!

I just finished breakfast and I'm taking a few minutes to post before calling my FIL. I'm worried he may still be sleeping because they didn't get any sleep Tuesday night and we had a pretty full day yesterday. I need to see what he wants me to do today, but I'm hoping they don't need me for anything this morning since my SIL is there. I have so many things I need to do for my trip (I'm on my knees in deep prayer about my trip), and I'd like to do a workout today.

Hi Mariah, glad to see you're working out. Slow and steady wins the race.

Dana, I had a big bowl of that 5 grain cereal this morning. I think the one I have is called Old Wessex 5 Grain Cereal. Here it is http://market.treasureshidden.com/images/900012.jpg Oh man, I love this stuff! It's way better than ordinary oatmeal or barley alone. I've given up completely on steel cut oats. I don't think the taste is worth the time it takes to cook the darn stuff. It's good, it's just not GREAT. The 5 grain stuff is so quick and easy to make. I added a handful of blueberries, 1/2 of a banana, walnuts, and a leeetle bit of maple syrup:9 Would you believe I ate it right out of the pan ? :7

I have B&G "Overall Legs" premix on tap for today. I missed my workouts Monday and yesterday so I hope I can fit this one in. I don't want to get too far behind. I've decided to stick with this rotation and just do the best I can.

Dana, 7 MILES :eek: :eek: :eek: . I'll say that counts as a workout! I'm sure I could never go walking with you...or August, you bullet walkers, you! :eek: ;( ;)

Yeah, see what I mean about moving -- lol! I must have jinxed myself by mentioning it because my MIL had a heart attack that same night! I'll never say another word about it;). It takes me 30 minutes to get to their house, and that's when I'm driving fast, like real fast }(

Becky, I hate hate hate it when I lose a post! I can't figure out how or why that happens but I wonder if I accidentally hit the control key. I often have 2 windows open and I wonder if I mess up sometimes because of that. It's a mystery, that's for sure. So what workout do you have on tap for today?

Jen, you are so disciplined in every area of your life. HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!? I want to be like you when I grow up...except that I'll NEVER do 2 workouts in one day:eek: :p :7. I'm so impressed that you make double house payments! I make 1 1/2. So how many years will that take off of your loan?

Hi Deb!! Maybe if we add a few extra birthdays for Kate she'll come back and post again. I sure miss her! I miss you, too Georgie girl:7 :*

Kate, just in case you're lurking...

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/1.gif

Hello August, Robin, Shelley, Terri, Jana, Diane, Kara, Corrie, and EVERYBODY!! Any omissions were purely accidental.

I better get my butt in gear. I'll BBL if possible :* :* :*

Michele, that's it, that's it, that is the same cereal I have. I love it too. Ladies, if you haven't tried it, buy it!!! And it is only 2 points on WW and one serving makes a nice size bowl!!! Delish! I was only $2.99 in my grocery store.

When are you supposed to leave for Italy? Will your SIL still be there?

Becky - I walked 2 miles during my lunch and then 5 last night.

Hiya Deb!

Happy birthday KATE!!

Guess what???? I"m off work tomorrow - woo-hoo!!!! Gabe is off school so I took a vacation day! I think we're just going to go to the playground, do some grocery shopping. Nothing too exciting but at least I can sleep in!!!

Michele,

I'm doing Fitnessfreaks Get Ready for Summer rotation and the workout for today was MM upperbody. But I listened to my body and it was asking for a FUN step workout instead. So I did Fridays workout today.....one of my all time favorites...LIC !!!:D :D It has the happy factor for me!:D

So I'll do MM tomorrow and then StepBlast Saturday and be done with week one!

I'm cheering you on to stick with your rotation. You can do it !!!

Where do you buy that cereal? It looks yummy but I dont' think I've ever seen it before.
I had a little bit of Nature's Path Optimum Rebound (banana-flax-almond Matcha green tea ) cereal with yogurt.
LOVED the cereal but gotta say , it was $4 for a small box and when I pulled out the bag, I couldn't believe it, it wasn't even 1/4 full. There was MAYBE - and I'm being generous , MAYBE 3 cups of cereal total in it !!!!
I know it's healthy and it IS delicious, but that's insane!!!

Ok, off my soapbox.

It's raining and dark here today, kind of chilly too.
I have lights on all over the house. I need to get some cleaning done but I'm not very motivated!!! Somebody put a broom in my hand and give me a push!!:p

Dana, we're supposed to leave for Italy in a couple weeks. My SIL is going home Sunday and I have to take her to the airport. I have to pick her up -- about a 30 min drive north of where I live -- and then take her to the airport -- about a 2 hour drive south. I'm really not very happy about that. I wish she'd rent a car, for crying out loud. That's what we always do. It kind of annoys me because my IL's live about 10 minutes from an airport, but my SIL saves, maybe $50, by flying into this other airport 2 hours away!! Then she expects her parents to pick her up. Frankly, when you have to inconvenience everyone in order to save a few bucks, it seems a tad inconsiderate to me. The traffic getting to this airport is miserable. Hopefully it won't be too bad on Sunday morning. I have half a notion to tell her to rent a car but I don't want to upset mom and pop.

Oh hey, I hope you enjoy your day off!

Becky, I'm doing Cathe's rotation. It's probably a little to much for me but, oh well. Maybe I'll make some good gains just by trying it out.

I don't know what stores you have in your neck of the woods, but I found that cereal in a specialty market. I don't know if places like Kroger carry it. You might try a health food store, or you can always buy it online.

I just talked to my FIL and I'll be going over there later this afternoon. I better get busy. I haven't accomplished a darn thing yet this morning ;(

Michele, that does sound like an inconvenience to me. Sheesh!!!

Becky, I found that cereal at Giant. Do you have one of those in your area?

I was just out for a walk and it is a gorgeous day!!!

No Giant....but a few of the grocery stores here have health food sections that I will check out.
Thanks. :)

Hi haters.

Dana, it looks beautiful out our window. I'm going to look for that cereal today at Wegman's. If they don't have it, I'll check at Giant when I do my regular shopping.

Michele, the airport/car situation sounds totally self-centered and inconsiderate. I'm glad to hear your MIL is doing well and will continue to pray that you get to Italy. You need a vacation!!!

Becky, get to work! I looked at fitnessfreak's rotation, but decided on Cathe's instead. I like that both of them use the premixes. I hardly ever even consider the premixes.

Mariah, something everyday is much, much better than nothing everyday.

Hi to everyone else to come. I'm planning on Day 3 of Cathe's rotation. I think it is an LIC premix with a CoreMax premix. I'm a little afraid of doing 20 min of ab work.

Michele - With the gas prices like the are now, wouldn't that whole trip cost YOU almost $50? I can understand MAYBE if she was saving hundreds of dollars, but $50? Very self-centered I think.

Dana - We are now thinking of the name Laney. We have changed girl names about a 100 times, but we are getting excited about this one. To me it just sounds like a nice all-American girl with blond hair. DH decided he didn't like the connotations with Lila from Delilah - he didn't want a little seductress. After seeing her yesterday on the screen, I think he is already starting to get super protective over her. It is cute. She is going to have him wrapped around her little finger. DH has a sister that is 4 years younger, and he is still so protective of her and bends over backwards to make her happy even though she is in her mid 20s now.

Here is a bedding set we like. What do you think? You know I love the shopping..

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/bedding.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/bedding2.jpg

Diane -- LOVE it!!!!! That's a beautiful bedding set. I like the name, too. Your DH is adorable:+

Oh yeah, the last time I filled my tank I spent $70 and the prices have gone up since then. I'm also struck by the fact that she asks her 79 year old parents with health problems to pick her up. She's not normally a selfish person, I just think she has blinders on when it comes to her aging parents. Personally, you couldn't drag me into a car if one of them was driving, even if you held a gun to my head.

Robin, you ain't just a whistling Dixie, sister. I need a vacation BAD!

Oh my, I've never attempted any segment of Core Max. I'm KIND OF following Cathe's rotation -- it really is too advanced for me but I intend to do what I can and skip the rest. I've been using that Ab Hits DVD. There's plenty of short but advanced ab workouts on there.

Okay, I've frittered away enough time and I need to go now. I know this sounds selfish, but I'd really just like to stay home today. ;(

Jen, I too am impressed Double payments!!
and yes, your discipline
does that carry thru on all things in your life.
Is your paper work in order is your kitchen table free of papers LOL the only thing i do FOR SURE Is i do not leave my house with my bed unmade
who knows why but that the way i am coffee cup can be in sink toothpast still on bathroom sink BUT Beds Made
lol

"I have to pick her up -- about a 30 min drive north of where I live -- and then take her to the airport -- about a 2 hour drive south. I'm really not very happy about that. I wish she'd rent a car, for crying out loud. That's what we always do. It kind of annoys me because my IL's live about 10 minutes from an airport, but my SIL saves, maybe $50, by flying into this other airport 2 hours away!! Then she expects her parents to pick her up. Frankly, when you have to inconvenience everyone in order to save a few bucks, it seems a tad inconsiderate to me."

And with the cost of gas both ways you already spent the $50 she saved

Ahhh...Thursday! I feel wonderful right now... I did Powerstrike 1 tonight & that workout ALWAYS makes me feel wonderful. An hour sweatfest without real high impact, I just love that workout & I needed it tonight. I think I am doing B&G tomorrow night.

Work was busy again today but it was a good day. I had the most loans registered out of all of the sales team in Springfield (about 35 people), had 24 new ones in the last two days. Normally 5/day is good so having 24 in two days is great! Got an e-mail from a few upper management people saying great job, so at least they are noticing!

Michelle & Mariah- Yeah, I am pretty anal in most parts of my life, sometimes I wish I wasn't and could just relax a little more. And how did you know, of course all my papers are filled and I HATE having anything on my kitchen table!!! I honestly don't know where I got it from either, my mom isn't anything like that. One thing my mom did teach me though is that if you want anything in life you have to work for it. My little sister is like me too, she saves money and is a hard worker. Okay, enough about me!

Diane- I LOVE the bedding & the name, that is so cute. Your DH sounds like me when it comes to our little sisters, I am very protective of my little sister and always "take care of her" and buy her things. She is 8 years younger than me so we never fought or anything like that.

Dana, Robin, Shelley, Becky, Deb - I hope you all had a wonderful Thursday. I will probably BBL if anyone is around. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, I am ready for the weekend... although I am already planning on going into the office for a few hours on Sunday.

Dana, enjoy your day off, you deserve it! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.