The Hottie ***X'er*** Sunday Check - in

teddy16410

Cathlete
~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]Cheryl:[/i]
So cool you were able to point TG in right direction yesterday! You are a Jack of All Trades! I so appreciate your knowledge. Keeping excited toes & fingers crossed for your Monday news! I cant wait to see you on TV one day- NATIONAL! I’ve already seen you and Nadia on local!!!

[i ]AMY[/i]
Hope your last night goes smoothly! Sleep well today!

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Hope all is well at MIL (as can be expected) are these difficult weekends for you and DH? I’m sure she appreciates the company- loneliness is so difficult for older people. I imagine your perky personality along with the kids bring many smiles to her weekends. ~

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Interesting about the biorhythms- does that have any affect on when you were born? My mom was in labor from 1am – 7am and that’s seems to be my wake up time (1am) all my life… I start stirring early and have to work hard to stay in bed.
B&G Backwards is the ONLY way I’ll fly anymore! Matter of fact its so good I may do ALL w/os in reverse! LOLOLOL…. I actually do like to mix up that way just because any drills or muscle groups at end of DVD never get the same power as ones in beginning…

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
LOL on YOUR biorhythms! Every friend I have ever had has been a nightowl… We always said that at least ONE of us knew what was going on in the world at all times!

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
Tooth & Leg issues?? OH MY what a day you had yesterday! Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something? I am so sorry it seems like when it rains it pours!!!! On getting a life…. Maybe that’s what your parttime job could be… I keep telling you to work at a healthclub – You’d be AWESOME at that!!!! Glad Cheryl was able to help you with the calf issues so quickly yesterday… I have found she is a woman of all trades!

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
I am so sorry about all your fires. Its horrid to actually stop & think whats happening… I see your area on the news and say a little prayer for everyone. ~ Thanks for sharing how you & DH vacation. Wendell & I are very much the same and people think we’re crazy… I just have never seen the need to have every hobby, tv show, movie, likes dislikes the same… I think what keeps us laughing and talking all the time is the fact we both are off in our own little worlds but always come together at end of day- with LOTS of stories I might add! ~ LOL on your PM coffees! Sometimes I go to bed thinking about how wonderful the first cup will taste in the morning! LOL

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
Congrats to DD for run and congrats to you for not procrastinating all day on the cleaning.. Personally I didn’t get my cleaning wind until about 4pm- then I was a crazy woman! LOL

[i ]LEA- X(My BB)[/i]
Just heading to bay but it’s a REAL vacation for me as “kids” are staying behind. Fishing, Sunning, Sleeping Eating… that’s all I plan on doing! ~ Never ever worry about catching up on personals.. I just love having your energy back on boards! Sometimes I look at all the posts and think theres no way I’ll be able to digest let alone respond!! It is such a nice feeling to know that the Xers are here tho. I hope you keep us up to date on your adventures of PTA etc…! Funny how those “easy” workouts of Cathes can still bring on the soreness! She has a way of putting you in a great mood & pushing you all while you think you’re having fun! LOL -

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
LOL Well Ms Part-time poster you posted 3x times yesterday! LOL – Seriously tho- I totally get what you’re saying and as my business builds I too will be a mere shadow poster at wee hours of AM’s only. That’s life – as long as we all keep posting with whats up in life & how we are I think all is good! ~ CONGRATS on the new arrival for Xmas!!!! LOL on the announcement! FAMILIES!~ I’m w/ Debra- WOW on how quickly your climate changed!!!! My God Woman it changed from HOT to FEEZING in a split second!!!!! Now I get why when I hear “Canadian Col Front Coming” the city freaks out!!! You guys make us way to cold for any good at all! LOLOL BUNDLE UP and be careful out there with Sean!

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
THANKS for updates!!! Keeping prayers going strong for your family… I’m sure I will seem like an eternity til Wednesday. Hang in there.

Swifty X:
I think your comment to Trac-I was meant for Trac-Y…. I have no leg comments except I wish mine looked different! LOLOLOL
Glad you are happy with WHATEVER you find works for your legs… It is so true that what works for one doesn’t work for all…. Its always a highlight of the day to find your own personal magic!

Back with my story in a bit! XX:* :7 :* :7 :* :7 :*

My Personal Personals;-)

:+ ~VACATION DAY~:+

For anyone looking for new ways to confuse muscles I highly recommend doing B&G backwards! W/up , Abs (no slipping & sliding on your wet self), floor THEN standing! WHEEEEEEEEEE – Good morning boot-a!}(
Actually I think there’s great value in doing all of Cathes Strength & Circuits & Drills in reverse order- At least for me my body is tired by last few cycles so I can never give same power to the last part… Just a thought to keep it fresh!

Have a great day all! I may see you later as we aren’t leaving until around noon….XXOO

Okay, it's only sad because we're losing Traci on vacation, other than that.....

Work was pretty busy last night. I got a patient emergently from the regular floor......didn't even know that she was coming until she rolled through the doors! Anyway, she's okay now after they had to take her to surgery. Her sister hugged me when it was all over and she was sleeping! People like that make up for all the snots that are out there that take advantage of my kind and nurturing nature!!!

Teddygirl- I hope that you are feeling better! I am sorry to hear about your calf bothering you!

Traci- I truly hope that you and Wendell have a fabulous trip and a very safe one! You will be missed, girl!!! Oh, your ads and cards are cute! I love the one-eyed dude!

Nothing else to report. Today will be weights...full body. Diet is going well. I have noticed that the thought of unclean, heavy food is super unappetizing for me.....now if I could just get that feeling about chips!!! I weigh and measure again on Tuesday, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hugs, everyone!!!

Hi all,

Yesterday was my bike ride and boy, I should have thought that out a little more carefully (the rotation calls for Step Fit, cardio is cardio right? wrong). Legs the two previous days did not make for strong legs on the ride, but I did manage to go 40 miles. I think that I need to eat more carbs to be able to comfortably go any further. I just had no fuel at the end and had to eat a power bar before I was finished. I'll rethink the carb intake before I ride again.

Today is a rest day, so I'll do yoga. Next week has legs 4x. My legs are definitely harder than they were 3 weeks ago!

Sandra - Thank you for the bread recipe. I'll try it today.

Swifty - Glad the riding is working for you. I'd still incorporate some weight work to continue to increase strength plus burn fat. Once you get the fat off you want to see nice muscles under there! I'd at least vary the cardio so you get a more balanced workout for the legs and don't just keep developing the same muscles. JMO.

Traci - A real vacation without the dogs! I know you will miss them. I do switch up the sequence of some of the workouts, but usually I'm too lazy to do it and just proceed on auto-pilot.

Teggygirl - You can come and visit me (VA). I usually don't have anything to do on the weekends either. That's why I enjoy the biking. Do you hike or ride a bike? I'm always looking for someone who wants to go, I just can never find anyone.

Nicole - I'm so sorry that they have to wait for the surgery. Doesn't the insurance company think of the implications if waiting causes brain damage and the money that will cost? That must be agonizing. I'll be thinking of you all and hope that everything turns out OK.

Amy - Glad the diet is helping to curb some of the cravings. Changing eating habits doesn't happen over night, or maybe even in a month. It probably depends on how long you have been eating poorly. Maybe a visual reminder. Right across the hall from my office the teacher has a glob of yellowish plastic that represents 5lbs of 5. It's a nice visual.

Off to get more coffee.

Tracy

AMY:7
Happy to hear you are doing well with diet and that you will be torturing your ENTIRE body today!}( Thats great that some families actually take the time to show how much you are appreciated! ~ I'll miss you as well but I'll be around a couple of times to pop in and tell you how my tan is coming along:* :7

TracyX:7
40 miles tacked on to such a hard leg week is INCREDIBLE! }( What are your 4 leg w/o's next week? Is this all strength or some Plyo as well?

I decided to start this rotation (below) as soon as we get back from bay because I wanted to do full body w/o’s anyway to continue to lean out until Oct vacation … If by some chance Cathes new arrives I’ll still be able to use just in mix n match format I will be adding on the Cathe Bonus Butt Workout 2 days a week.

NROL Rotation: Advanced Lifting with Body Fat Reduction
I’ll be doing 3 Full Body Workouts per week + 3 days of NROL Intervals (just like Turbulence Training)
Intervals cycles:
5 min w/up
1 min MAX HR CARDIO
2 min Active Recovery
First 4 weeks are 3 rounds x 3x per week (about 22 minutes each)

Thats the plan folks.... always thinking ahead! LOL

Good morning ladies! Bio ryhthms are still off in my household. Why am I awake before 8 on a lazy Sunday??

Let's see....I have some DOMS in my back from my workout yesterday....Wow! I NEVER have DOMS in my back...I must have really worked those muscles. I am planning on doing PowerCircuit from CTX today. When I actually wake up fully. I am having a friend over for dinner tonight, so I have to head to the grocery store at some point during the day. And, of course, I already have a nap penciled in for the afternoon.

Traci...Have a great time at the bay this week! I guess you already gave the kids lots of hugs when you took them to the kennel (or wherever they go). Sounds like you have a good plan for your rotation when you get back from the bay. How is the weather down there? Still crazy hot here. I am looking forward to a breath of fall sometime in the future. I like your idea of changing up the sequence on the dvds...I am usually spent by the end of most of the workouts too. I did do MM abs first yesterday and I was able to do all of the bike maneuvers without taking any rest, so I have already proved your theory to be true!

Tracy...Crazy woman! Although, I probably wouldn't have thought anything about hopping on the bike either. Have fun with yoga today. Did you successfully avoid all housework yesterday? I hope you don't have any lingering chores to worry your pretty little head today. Glad you are feeling the success of your rotation.

Amy...I always wonder about people who are rude to the nurses in the hospital...Have they not figured out that you hold their loved ones life in your hands? I really wouldn't want to tick you off! Glad is was a good night at work, though. Looking forward to hearing your stats on Tuesday.

Teddygirl...Hope you had fun with the grandkids last night!

Nicole...{{{{big hugs}}}} to you and your family! What an awful thing to have to go through. I hate the insurance companies! I have had a hard time lately with health insurance and I have a really bitter pill in my mouth about it. I am sure he isn't in any pain. I am assuming he is in the hospital until the surgery starts? Or maybe not, since the insurance company wants to keep down costs...GRRR! Take care of yourself and your family.

Swifty...Sounds like you have had a good weekend so far! Glad your DD is liking school. LOL about her teacher's age! My DD's teacher has been teaching for 30 years. DD wants a sibling sometimes, too, but not really a little brother or sister...What she really wants is a playmate her own age who lives in our house so that she can spend time with her if she's bored. I've tried to explain to her that's not the way baby siblings work! How is your second round of the X treating you?

Okay...Caught up for now...unless someone snuck in....maybe I'll try to go back to sleep for a while!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Traci,

Here is last week starting on Saturday and then this week. I subbed the Gauntlet for BM1 and put two days between the BBW last week because I'm going heavy. Depending on how I feel, I may do L&G today, because it's not too heavy, then BBW tomorrow and a run instead of MIC, then put upper in on the Tuesday. As long as I double up legs/cardio, I think I'm OK, and that is a great way to improve the legs! Tough though.

She has hit legs 2 days in a row for the last 2 weeks of the rotation and the 2 previous weeks had the 300 walking lunges the day before the BBW.

Saturday; PLB / Bike I rode 30 hard.
Sunday: Yoga/ Upper
Monday: BBW /Circuit style, plus core
Tuesday: Run/ yoga (my extra recovery day)
Wednesday: KCP (it called for KM)
Thursday; BBW/ push/pull ups
Friday; The Gauntlet/ yoga
Saturday; Called for Step Fit; I rode 40
Sunday: I'm here: Rest or stretch workout
Tomorrow: (pick what needs it most if only have time for one workout)
morning...MIC
evening...Legs and Glutes

This is a day off of my week, because I added the extra day last week, WEEK FOUR:

Mon: PS Back/Bi's/Abs plus BBW
Tues: IMAX 3
Wed: PS Chest/Shoulder/Tri plus BBW
Thurs: CTX Kickbox portion only plus 300 walking lunges
Fri: Step Works plus 5 minutes of favorite ab exercises
Sat: Rest or stretch workout
Sun Split: (pick what needs it most if only have time for one workout)
morning...Boot Camp plus 10 minutes Ab Hits
evening...Gym Style Legs

Cathe wasn't fooling around when she came up with this one.

Tracy

Traci-X: Have a great vacation!!!! Glad you're feeling the effects of Backwards B&G!!!}( Another way to confuse the body. Drop a Fluidity bar on your foot, don't do any calf work for 2 months, do power yoga, then GS standing, then walk on the beach. OUCHIE!!!LOL

Gotta open up another window for personals!

Ballistic Hugs!
Wendy

:) DEBRA X Good job on back! Its hard for me to actually get DOMS except with pull up work! HOORAY on abs being so strong woman! Sometimes I think we do them a dis-service if we always work them last. Just my very humble opinion of course!;) Hotter than he!! still for us too- actually I like it just fine;-) We dont get any cool fronts normally til late October.

:) Tracy- WOW! So basicly we can work legs day after day as long as we are rotating between strength type & plyo type (& of course Kick Drills!) Thats good to know.... I think a year ago I would have said overkill unless Cathe wrote the rotation (I know she did this one) - Just goes to show the type of mental fortitude it takes to make great gains. ~ There is some lower body focus plan I pulled off the internet awhile back that actually worked legs 6 days in a row... I'll have to find it.... Much continued success as you finish this out. What are your plans when new series comes out? Will you do them as produced or use them as best you can towards your personal focus/goal?

Hope rest of gang has a wonderful Sunday! Whats for dinner Cheryl?
;-)

WENDY!!!!:+ :+ :+ :+ :+
I think I'll let you try that roation to shake things up! I would be a 200# flabby fool!}(
XXOOXOXOXO

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Well, ladies. It's official. Bad things happen in threes! Day One: Whacked my knee. Day 2: Pulled my right middle fingernail back to the point of almost breaking while pulling wet clothes out of the washing machine. (left a bruise at the top of the nail bed) Day 3: Lost a chunk of flesh on my left pointer finger to a beach umbrella incident. I'm a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Day 3 was and is the most painful! When I went to close the beach umbrella the wind snapped the pole straight. Unfortunately, my finger was next to the joint. It took a huge piece of flesh with it. If you've ever wondered about fat fingers, don't. I could see white fat and muscle. Ewwww. It was gross. I only had a sandy, sea water damp towel to stop the gushing blood. OMW! Did that STING! Once we got back to the house, I rinsed it out with water before putting on a bandaid. OUCH!!!!;(

At least, the girls and MIL had a blast at the beach! That's all that really matters.;-)

On a better note, my MIL got me a Neti Pot! It is sooo cool!!!! I used it last night after I started sneezing. It actually drains all this stuff I didn't even know was back there. It feels a little freaky at first. I got used to it to where I could hold a conversation while using it. Pretty cool!!!

Okay. I'll have to brb. Breakfast is ready! Personals after I eat some not so clean foods!!! :p :D

Hugs and Kisses!
Wendy

I think y'all broke a record of 32 posts yesterday!!! My what a chatty bunch of wonderful ladies here! I'm not worthy of such fit fingers!:7

Traci and Debra: Um, are we reading the same Bryan Kest post? She referred to him as a drill instructor. Maybe it's me. But, I don't equate a drill instructor with gentle hip openers! LOL

Debra-X: That's good to know about the custody. One less thing to worry about. Thanks for pointing out that chickpeas aren't considered raw. That's how ignorant I am about food!

Tracy-X: Last weekend we were in central PA visiting family and friends. We stay with a family friend while there. This weekend we're in New Jersey visiting MIL. We haven't seen her since the RT weekend almost a month ago. It's not too much of a hassle. At times, traveling every weekend can become a hassle if there's a ton of things that needs attention at home. But, the house can wait for another day. Did you get any housework done yesterday! LOL at using the check-in to escape it!}(

Jeanette-X: I'm working on getting those roots done. Wednesday around 11:00 they'll be washed away!:) My mind is losing it! I forgot about the forbidden word. I promise to not mention CC fully from now on unless I'm feeling really vicious.;) We'll drive home sometime today. Not sure what's on the agenda for today. We went to the beach yesterday. Had planned on going to Ocean City's boardwalk, but didn't. No sooner had we got back, showered, and eaten, did we all crash. Maybe we'll go to the beach or boardwalk today. Hey, I'd love to look like a turnip! I'm jealous of skinny calves!!!

Annointed TG: No ride for me yesterday. I didn't even do yoga yesterday. Too tired after the beach and bleeding incident. I'll need some yoga today! I've got lots of DOMS to stretch!!! Did you stick with PUB for this weekend? OMW! I hope you didn't seriously hurt your calve!!!! That sounds scary serious!!!! {{{{TG}}}}

Cheryl: You're a sick woman seeking more DM with booty DOMS!!!!!:7 ;) I don't mind doing cardio (step) with DOMS in the glutes. It helps me to tighten up my muscles instead of letting my joints absorb any impact.

Sandra-X: Of course, I'll miss your novel posts tremendously!!! But, I so understand. It can eat up precious time. Do your best and forget the rest. Just make sure you let us know you're still alive and kicking!!!! YUM! Thanks for sharing the bread recipe. Must try that one this week! DD will be so happy to have homemade bread again.

Laurie-XX: Yes, a double XX can use housecleaning as a vaild workout!!!:7 ^^5^^ to your dd! Her time is rockin!!!!

Nicole-X: You must be a source of comfort to your brother and SIL! Insurance companies are terribly difficult to work with! Hugs! I'll be praying for you all! Wednesday seems like a lifetime away!!!!

Amy-X: Oh, for some reason, I thought you had your dd with your ex. How scary to have a stalker! And, then to have to move! I hope he moved on with his life!!!!! LOL on having to logically list the reasons for not giving dd a sibling. Try logically listing reasons on why it's nice to have siblings to fighting dc!!!! LOLOLOL

Lea-X: What are you painting? My body looked great after a weekly roation of painting!:)

Okay ladies! I've caught up on Sat's posts.

BBL for today's personals. I'm going to chat with MIL and dh.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi all,

Debra - I agree, I hate it when I wake up early on the weekend. Yes, I did avoid a lot of housework and will probably do the same. I'm in, I can look past all of the mess mode right now. Have a great day with DD.

Wendy - Sorry about the finger. I guess it was such a chunk that you couldn't get stitches. At least your 3/s are over.

Traci - I don't think that you can work legs back to back with weights indefinitely and I also think that you have to be in fairly decent shape to do that rotation. I was reading on TNation, and again the comment was that you have to have goals, focus and work hard to get results. All workouts and rotations are not created equal. I still think that Cathe really knows what she is doing and that she creates these rotations based on her knowledge base and what has probably worked for her. Sandra's comments about rotations made me decide to do a Cathe rotation. It's been a learning experience to follow the X and this rotation. I'll probably use the new series with a rotation that she suggests if everyone else is following the rotation. It will be a nice shock for me to do 1 BP per day. Aren't you leaving soon?

Tracy

Happy Trails, Traci!!! Have a grrreat vacation. I know you said you were bringing your lap top, but if life is treating you too good to find time to post, don't sweat it. We'll be here when you get back. Love the one-eyed dude on your adverts! That's a fantastic picture of you, as well. You remind me of Laura Linney.

WendyX - Oooooh on the finger. Yuckity yuck yuck!!! Poor thing. Get better.

TracyX - So glad you're seeing results from the rotation. What will you do when the 4 weeks is up?

Amy - Somehow I can't imagine anyone taking advantage of you! Chips are a heavy, greasy unhealthy food. And they make you feel sick. Don't eat them.

DebraX - The world is twisting when you continue to get up so early every day. Glad you have some back DOMS; here's to good hurting! Have fun with Power Seven - I mean Circuit - today.

Today's a rest day for me. I'll do a bit of yoga. Week Two of Circuit City looks pretty tough. I need to sub the 60min bike ride with something, but not a step workout or a run. Maybe BG, or a KPC/LG premix. Need to think of something by Thursday.

Hello to everyone!!! Have a great day!
SandraX

Good morning.

My calve is fine no soreness, just a CH. Can you believe I slept all night:) I feel good, I got a good 9 hours of sleep. My grandson slept all night too, gotta run need to cook breakfast check back. Its cold and rainy today.

Tracie: when are you leaving?

Amy: Thank you

Sandra,

I almost forgot about your question. The homeschool community is growing. It's no longer limited to Christian Fundamentalists with 10 kids. LOL It's more mainstream these days among people of all faiths and secularists with different family sizes ranging from 1 child to 17 dc! I have a friend who's single, Catholic and homeschooling her 10 year old dd. Her other dd is grown. So, her dd at home is basically an only child. On the flip side, I have another friend with 8 dc. She homeschooled her two eldest into Christian colleges. She's currently homeschooling her 6 youngest. I haven't personally met any agnostic or Muslum homeschoolers. I've chatted with them on message boards. We probably run in different circles. And, I'm not involved in any co-ops or groups, except for a small group of mothers who meet once a month at the library during the typical school year.

I'll be back later. We're off to Smithville. I guess there's a bunch of little shops there. Later, we might head for Ocean City.

:*
Wendy

Sandra - I just love this comment, "Chips are a heavy, greasy unhealthy food. And they make you feel sick. Don't eat them."

What about the hi/lo aerobics from KPK and then the hi/lo from SJP or MIC? Or SJP hi/lo and KM cardio?

Tracy

Okay...back again after eating a very unhealthy breakfast at IHOP. I am planning on a lovely fish dinner tonight though. I am currently avoiding working out and doing laundry. At least I got my grocery store run done for the early part of the week and got DD's stuff together for school this week. I need to wash her clothes, though, so she doesn't have to go to school naked.

Teddygirl...Glad you slept well last night! I wish I had. But truly, I am happy for you.

Wendy....You are lucky to be alive at this point. Your finger must have bled like crazy! I didn't see where she called him a drill instructor....I will go back and look again..lol! The homeschoolers down here seem to all be fundamentalists. How much time a day is required by the states for homeschooling? Or is is just based on what work is accomplished? I will say I am a bit surprised that there are any Muslims being homeschooled. I hope that doesn't sound bad...it's just that a lot of the Muslim community in Illinois moved there so that they could be a part of the highly rated school districts in the area. So, it is just interesting to me.

Sandra...Enjoy your rest day today. Are you cooking cakes or bread?

Tracy...Glad you can look past the mess...I am currently doing that with laundry...but I am going to have to wash some underwear soon. It is interesting to hear your comments on the leg work. So what would you consider your goals with this particular rotation? I mean, how are you going to measure your goals? It would just be torture for me to work legs that much. I am going to try the new workouts in whatever rotation Cathe cooks up too.

Traci...Waving as you head out for the bay! Have a wonderful week...and check in when you can. I usually don't have back DOMS either, so it was a pleasant surprise. I used to do abs first all the time when I was first beginning to workout...and once I got my middle toned, I don't know why I stopped doing it that way. I agree, I think it is really more efficient for your abs to do them first.

Okay....guess I need to do something productive....Is it nap time yet?

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Hi, everyone! I am thinking about Traci on her plane any time now... I hope that vacation is a good one.
B&G backwards???? Now that's just sick!!!}( }( x(

Wendy, oh my goodness girl, I am just crying for you and all the pain you've endured this week. Yowch!!! Glad you love the Neti pot. I had to actually look it up I was so curious. It looks like an art. Don't think i could do that while having a conversation :+ :+ :+

Debra, did you say IHOP??? Oh my gosh.

Amy, you are doing so well. You are putting me to shame on all your clean eating. I'd better catch up with our T-12 table group fast. So glad we'll all be keeping each other in line. Great when you get a good patient, eh??? enjoy those weights today.

I did B&G this morning. Frontwards, as produced :+ :+ It's been on my agenda for more than a week now, so had to finally come through. Ouch! Now I've earned my fun cardio. Haven't decided yet what that will be but feeling good today.

Sandra, Jeanette, Lea, Tracy, Swifty... Teddygirl... have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone...Just finished my workout. I ended up doing Power Circuit from CTX, leaving out the back work and the abs since I had just done both of them yesterday. I did tack on the leg conditioning drills from KM. So my legs are feeling fairly toasty right now. I think I will do either yoga or Squeeze tomorrow. We'll see how I feel in the am.

Cheryl...I know, IHOP. Could I have gone to a worse place? But my DD loves it. Good job getting BG done. I am sure you have earned the right to do anything you want.

Later gators...
Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.