Healthy Hedonists 1/14

aschendell

Cathlete
Hi to all you healthy and fun girls out there!

Hope everyone is a having a great weekend. I am heading to Chuck E Cheese with my DD for a b-day party...luckily I get to drop her off and can eat a better lunch somewhere else! I am planning on going to Whole Foods and get some yummy fruits and veggies and all kinds of healthy goodies! Nothing especially hedonistic on my agenda today...maybe a glass of wine at dinner tonight. I'll probably doing be doing Imax2 this afternoon.

Happy Day to all who follow!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Well, I don't think I fit either word today. I ate like crap and none of it was exceptionally good. It started with a church lunch with all those comfort foods like fried chicken and deviled eggs. Followed by cake. Then pizza for dinner. I usually make myself a salad, but was just too tired this evening. DH and I are planning a hedonistic trip to the Finger Lakes next weekend, so I'm aiming to clean up my diet for the next week in preparation.

Charlotte - I made your recipe and it was a hit! Thanks! Very, very good!

Debra- I love Whole Foods, but I cannot seem to get out of there for under $200! (and that's being VERY conservative!). Enjoy IMax 2 and your glass of wine!

Catherine - we consider ourselves healthy, but with the tendancy to indulge a bit. You're welcome to join us even if you're being virtuous for a while!

Robin - Isn't that just the biggest disappointment?! I swear, after some of those workouts, I should at least look like Cathe - come on! :+

Well, I ate too much - but most of it was fairly healthy. The menu was the following:

Charlotte's Dip w/ zucchini, squash, carrots and red and green peppers
Nonfat refried beans w/ low fat cheddar cheese and home baked tortillas
Salsa
A lunch meat platter with Ham, Roast Beef and Turkey (all non-nitrate) with various cheeses and tomatoes and lettuce (mayo and mustard, too)
Chicken Chili

Of course I had some beer and some wine while the Patriots beat the Chargers - YEAH!

I hope the kids aren't expecting dinner... LOL

Back to visit you ladies!!

Christine..Sounds like you guys had a fun party! Wish I had been there! I am drinking my wine which I bought from Whole Foods....does that make it better for you? Sounds like you were pretty healthy considering the situation.

Robin....Well, days like that are what make us hedonistic!!!

Catherine...Pop by any time!

I had a great dinner of seared fresh bay scallops then some non fat vanilla organic yogurt with blueberries, mango, and granola. I am feeling fairly virtuous right now. And am enjoying my wine with a smile on my face!

Good night to all!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.