HATING but doing CARDIO, Jan 16

Miss Lee

Cathlete
G'morning!

Wow, I beat August here today:p ! Where is everyone? The whole of Cathe.com seems very quiet this morning. Are people iced in and without power or something?

I went to bed early last night with a horrific migraine headache. I was in a pathetic state, what with glop running out of my eye and a headache, too.

I'm getting ready to do Jari's S&L. I thought of another compromising position -- her dead lifts. You really cannot distinguish between her dead lifts and her squats:eek: . In fact, she's not doing dead lifts -- she's just doing squats. I can't watch her during that segment because she throws me off--lol! I think I'm going to do about a month of Jari and then I'm switching back to Cathe. I need to buy a few more Cathe DVD's so I have enough to do a real rotation, for crying out loud. I might buy the Blast series next. I want to do another rotation using the GS workouts, too. I LOVE them!!

My house is a pigsty:eek: ;( .

I need groceries.

I guess I better clean my house and go to to the store.

I'll BBL
:*

Good morning ladies -

Michele - Sorry about your migrane last night. Sounds horrible.

I didn't workout yesterday and today. Yesterday I had no excuse but laziness, today I just didn't wake up in time.

It is icy here in Texas, but not in Houston right now. We should get ice tonight and tomorrow morning, so I may not be in to work tomorrow.

ETL plan is still on track, and DH and I are getting really into it. We are definitely getting used to eating this way and are not as tempted by foods that are not on the plan.

Whoops! I just posted on yesterday's thread.

Michele - I also wish that Jari would give some instructions during the stretch cool down. I'll be stretching one side and she's talking about whatever, and then before you know it, she's done with both sides and moving onto something else! Doh! Oh yeah, the dead lifts. Wacky dead lifts. Anyway, I hope you get some good sleep and that your head and eye are all peaceful when you wake.

Diane - That's great that ETL is going so well!

Okay, NOW I've got to get to sleep.

Night!

Hiya ladies!

After I read your post Michele, I do recall thinking what was going on w/the deadlifts when I did S&L. I quit watching her and just did my own. Did you clean and go for groceries? I need to go for groceries too. I think I"m going to go tomorrow night while Gabe is at CCD class. You never did say what kind of donuts you ate. We don't have any Krispy Kreme's where I live, but that is what a lot of the organizations sell for fundraisers. Gabe was selling them last year for soccer but we didn't buy any. What's on tap today for the workout? I tried to find a picture of the angels that my boss gave me but no luck. I packed them away with my Christmas decorations or I would've just took a picture of them. My boss bought me a $10 instant lottery ticket yesterday - I didn't win a stinkin' thing!!!! Friday I had to look through a huge box of shredding for her. The box is about 4 ft high and everyone in the office put papers in there that you would normally shred and then when the bin is full it is picked up. Anyway, she could not find a paper and she thought that maybe she threw it away. It wasn't in there but I did find it for her in her office, which is the reason for the lottery ticket. Her DH won $50 last week on one. I'm so unlucky!

August - you crack me up with your planning for a donut. Why don't you just call and see if they deliver???? I was looking on collage so I could view the Chrisi DVD's and I think that I'm going to order one, although right now I"m having a brain fart and I can't rememer which one I wanted. It is the most recent of the ones that collage has in stock. Sheesh, what the heck is it???????

Diane - I'm impressed with you and DH for sticking w/ETL. In all honestly, I really don't know anything at all about it.

Where is everyone else at today??? Robin?? Kate?? Jana?? Deb??

Yesterday I didn't do anything. I forgot to tell you guys that DH and I had the worst night's sleep (or lack of) Sunday night. Gannon would not sleep, he was so miserable, he was in bed with us, then out, then in. And while he was in he was kicking, lay side ways, grunting, moaning, it was horrible!!! DH got fed up and went to the couch around 4:00am. I had the alarm set for 5:00 and remember looking at it and it was 4:38 and I thought only 20 more minutes. I look at it a bit later and it was 6:23!!!! I have to leave for work at 7:00. So I ran around like a maniac, I had to shower, get dressed, make-up, hair, get Gannon up, get him ready and feed him breakfast and get my lunch ready all in 35 minutes. Thank God Gabe had off school for Martin Luther King Day and was going to my MIL's. I had to eat my breakfast in the car. So I was exhausted when I got home. Gannon did sleep all night last night - for once. I just walked 3.5 miles and tonight I'm either going to do a Chest/Tricep workout or LB.

It is sooooo cold outside. Tonight it is supposed to be in the single digits. This weather is weird. Last night we had the bedroom window open and the fan on.

Have a great day ladies! I've got to get back to work. :(

I had to go to Collage Video and see what the heck Christi DVD I may purchase, It is Totally Cool Step. What a relief - that was bugging me. Do you have that one? According to Collage, the choreograpy is rated moderate compared to her other workouts where they have the choreography rated as complex.

Michele - why did I ask you what was on tap when you said you were doing Jari? I guess I take after the Scarecrow on the Wizzard of Oz, "If I only had a brain"!

Later gators!

Hi Diane, August, and Dana!!

Diane, you should be really proud of yourself for sticking with ETL. It's so great that your DH is following the plan with you--you could do it alone but I think it would be hard to do. Keep us posted on how you're doing/feeling.

August, I had a chocolate glazed AND and old fashioned glazed donut...and I ain't sorry--LMAO! I was so hungry after my appointment and, as I was driving home, my car somehow found it's way into line at Tim Horton's, that evil Canadian chain that sells donuts and cookies through a drive-thru window:eek: ;(. I'm growing anxious for you to document your first Japanese Krispy Kreme experience:p :D .

I have no idea how all those appointments will come together. I'm waiting for them to call me. ;( ...just;(

Oh yeah, I forgot about Jari's stretches. You know, that might be a good time to tack on a short yoga workout.

Sleep well, August:* :*

Dana, oh boy, now you and August can commiserate over Christi--lol! Poor little Gannon, or should I say poor Dana! I hope he's feeling better today and that you can get a good night's sleep. --Well boo hoo--I was hoping to see a picture of your angels. You'll have to remember to post a picture next year. You should just search around the internet for information. It's kind of fun looking at the old ornaments. One of the things that helped me deal with my first Christmas after mom died was buying vintage Christmas ornaments. My mom delighted in Christmas and I found a bunch of old ornaments exactly like ones we used to have when I was a kid. I bought them up and put them in pretty little dishes on my tables and it made me smile. --My brother gives me a lottery ticket every year for Christmas and I never winx( .

OK chickies, I have a lot to do and time's a wastin'! I haven't gotten much of anything checked off my to-do list so I better scoot. I'll see you later:*

Hi haters.

I didn't do a workout last night. I think I'm trying to fight off some kind of cold. My throat is scratchy and my nose is runny. I was just soooo tired last night. I crawled into bed as soon as I got home and slept until the alarm went off this morning. I'm not as tired today, so I may try a workout this afternoon. I'm not sure what day in Cathe's rotation to skip, so I'm not sure what I'm doing yet.

Dana, I hate when the morning starts like that. You feel like you are playing catch up the rest of the day. My favorite Christie workout is Step Heaven, but I think the choreography is complex.

Michele and August, I did wake up for a brief moment last night. DH brought me 2 donuts for dinner, so I ate them and went back to sleep.

Diane, good job on the EFL. I can never stick to a real diet for more then 2 or 3 days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.