HATIN Nov 17

August

Cathlete
LMAO!!

Did you all think I was nuts with my post yesterday? Did nobody notice the wackiness?

I only realized it right now this very minute when I went to check my rotation schedule. Let's see, let's see, today is Friday, so today is my total rest day.

But wait, didn't I rest yesterday? I'm sure I posted that I rested yesterday...

I looked over yesterday's thread and sure enough, I started the thread telling you all that I had done FItPrime Metaboost and that it "felt" like I hadn't worked out...and then in my reply to Michele, I said that today was a nothing day and that I had NOT worked out!

What a loop I am!

Please don't think I'm actually a troll. LMAO. I really did do FitPrime yesterday.

So YESTERDAY, I did FitPrime, and TODAY is my off day. Hah, feels like two off days in a row. Goes more to show you how very little effort I felt was spent doing Metaboost LOL. I couldn't even remember having done it several hours before!

And oh yeah, suuuuure, the ONE night I'm not on the computer is the time when Dana and Deb are hanging out. I'm soOoOoOOoooOo bummed! I wanted to play with you guys! It is we who stink! Or at least I!

Don't worry, I won't be cooking Thanksgiving dinner. We always go out for that special meal, because we tend to like our special meals to be edible ones. Last year we went to Wolfgang Puck's restaurant, but it closed down after that (gawd knows why, it was totally yummy), so we'll be going elsewhere that serves a Traditional turkey and stuffing meal. And pie. I certainly wouldn't forget to check on that.

Oh, Dana, don't be too hard on Michele, she was out of town...though it's not like she 'couldn't' workout, eh? LOL. I'm figuring that this week was special for both Michele and Diane (Diane has been having a major work pile), and that things will go back to the contract (being it a Cathe rotation or Factor 5) from next week. But the contract still stands, girls, and I expect the report! ;) :D

Oh, and Dana, I'm looking forward to seeing your brother's photo, tee hee!

Deb - Dana is sending her brother over to Japan to set me up on a date! :7

Okay, so TODAY I will have my rest day and TOMORROW I will do my Christi. I still can't believe I totally thought I took a rest day yesterday. Too funny.

Hi Miss Silly and all the rest a youse gals!

I was just passing through on my way to the OD forum to check for an update from Robin. I don't know if any of you have been following the news about her newborn grandson but, he has some rather severe neurological problems and it's just very sad. She has asked for prayers. My heart is aching for her and her family. Here's a link to her most recent update:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=355760&mesg_id=355760&page=

August, have I ever told you what a breath of fresh air you are? Well, you are:* . You are so friggin funny!! You goof ball:p

Dana, I'm sorry I didn't get back here today. I'll be around more tomorrow. I was out of town for several days for a family funeral and I've been trying to play catch up ever since I got home.

Did you notice that I haven't mentioned my workouts? I'm NOT mentioning them right now.:eek: :p

I'm going to make myself a warm cup of ginger hot chocolate and head for bed. I'll see you loverlies in the morning. G'night:* :*

Hi, I hadn't read the threads about the birth and subsequent health issues of Robin's grandson. Thank you for telling me and for posting the link. I can't imagine how emotional that must be - having to deal with both bliss in the joy of having a new family member, along with having to deal with such health problems and helplessness. I will certainly be thinking about Robin and her family.

I can't sleepx( ;(

Ginger Spiced Hot Chocolate--Mmmmmmmm!! This is one of my special treats.

Here's the recipe for 1 cup:

8 ounces skim milk
1/4-inch piece peeled, fresh ginger, sliced into 2 rounds
2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons water
1/4 teaspoon dark chocolate shavings (about 1/8-ounce)

In a small saucepan heat the milk and ginger over a medium-low heat until scalding, about 4 minutes. While the milk is warming, put cocoa powder and sugar into a mug. Add the water to the mug and stir until the mixture has the consistency of a paste. Remove the ginger from the warmed milk. Add the chocolate mixture to the milk and whisk until slightly frothy. Pour the hot chocolate into the mug and top with chocolate shavings.

I'm going back to bed. Wish me luck.;( :*

Oh, poor sweetie Michele!

I wish I'd seen this earlier. I just took a nap and now I'm off to work. I hope you're in bed snoozing away.

Thanks for the recipe for your Ginger Spiced THERE'S THAT "SPICED" WORD AGAIN - YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU?! }( Hot Chocolate. I don't think I've ever had ginger with chocolate before and it sounds really interesting, especially what with it getting colder here.

I'm going to copy this to my files and then I'm off.

I haven't been keeping up to date on Robin's grandson. I wish that there was something that I could do for her. The hospital where he is at is literally 2 minutes from my work. I can see the building from my parking lot. I continue to keep her and her family in my prayers. Her and I only live about 20 minutes from each other and we've never gotten together.

OK, OK, Michele, I'll be easy on you since you were out of town. But, hey, a contract is a contract, ya know?

August, last night I ordered Jari Love's Slim & Lean. Do you think I will like it? I also ordered a new 6 ft band and a YOGA, yes YOGA, DVD for my boss for Christmas. It is called Yoga for Stress Relief. She certainly needs to reduce her stress level, for sure!

Once again, I did not get up to work out. I've gotta get myself motivated.

Well, better get some work done. I"ll check back later today.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Anything exciting going on for the weekend?

Hi there everyone- August -that is so sweet- for real? you and Dana's brother on a date-seriously have a nice time- and Michele I copied your recipe and my kids thank you in advance and your troll picture yesterday was a riot to see- need a haircut? Dana-yes we must have been a little on the smelly side yesterday but smelling sweet today!- my plans for this weekend are to go see my daughter's play 5 times (oohhh just I just admit that I'm a stage mother???) anyways the news about Robin's grandson is so sad-there aren't any words that seem right and I feel so helpless when people are having a tough time-I guess it boils down to just being there in spirit for someone and these boards are so helpful in that respect--you guys have made me late with my workout-I'm starting to get more addicted to these boards than to cathe-now what would she say about that??LOL--deb

Hi Ladies -

Just stopping by, like I said I am been working 24/7. I can't wait for this to be over, and hopefully I will finish all of it today and tomorrow and just have to revise next week.

That is so horrible about Robin's grandson. I will keep him and her family in my prayers.

The power of prayer is really amazing. Remember I told y'all about my boss's wife had leukemia and I went to that prayer meeting last week. The next day she went in for a treatment that put her in remission. Now we just pray she stays in remission forever!! The doctors were amazed that she went into remission so early, they were expecting to do several more treatments over a period of 6 months.

Good morning, everybody!

I'm just sick about Robin's grandson. Robin and I have formed a friendship and we have actually spoken on the phone a few times. She is just as great as she comes across on the forums and it was a pleasure to talk to her. Robin, I'm praying for you and your family.

August, what will you have for Thanksgiving dinner? Can you find turkey with all the customary trimmings in a Japanese restaurant? It sort of reminds me of that movie, A Christmas Story, where they end up in a Chinese restaurant after the neighbor's dogs bust into the house and eat their turkey--lol! I LOVE that movie.

Dana, I didn't realize you live so close to Robin. I wish I was closer. I'd love to be able to do something for her. --I knew Diane and I would get into trouble over that blasted contract--LMAO! I'm way of track at this point but today is the dawn of a new day and I WILL do a good cardio pumping w/o.

Diane, thanks for the update on your boss's wife. I was wondering where things stood with her. ITA about the power of prayer and I'm so impressed that your office conducted a prayer meeting. I don't think many employers would permit such a thing and I respect them for it. I will continue to pray for her in hopes that she stays in remission.

Deb, I'm glad you liked my silly troll picture--lol! That hot chocolate recipe is awesome. The ginger just adds a little kick to it. I think ginger is supposed to be good for your digestion. I hope your kids enjoy it. --I know exactly what you mean about posting on Cathe more than actually doing Cathe:eek:. I'm going to try to change that today.

Jana, Jeanette, and Ellen, I hope you all are well. I'll check back later:* :*

Hi everyone,
Don't have much time to post right now as I need to take a shower and after that, the carpet cleaning man comes. Hmmm...that doesn't sound right. Anyway, I've got to vacuum before he comes. That doesn't sound right either. Anyway, I did get the Butts part of B&G in this morning and will do abs this afternoon, when the carpet is dry.

I'm going to read Robin's thread on her grandson now.

Jeanette

Deb you silly girl - August and my brother aren't going on a date. She is in Japan and he is in CT. I told her that they would be a good match though. :)

Hi ladies,

I got to rereading my last post and it reads terribly. I am soooo sorry, that is not what I intended at all. I was trying to be funny with the carpet cleaning man, but wasn't even thinking "nasty". I am usually the last one to get a joke anyway.

Please forgive me as I definitely didn't mean anything naughty AT ALL. Hope I didn't offend. I am such a dunce..

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.