HATIN' 12/29/06

purple_magada

Cathlete
Hi ladies. Hope that nobody else started this for today. You all know that my computer stinks and I can't see all the posts. Weird.

Kate, I'm w/you, school please come back. It is nice to have off for the Christmas break but I am ready to get back to reality. How many gift cards did your girls get? You've been shopping almost everyday!

Michele - so has everyone left yet? Your DH is pretty sly hiding the chocolates in the closet. When was he going to bring them out?

Robin - did you get BC done yesterday? I really enjoy that workout -it goes by pretty quickly.

Diane - that is great that your DH is going to try the new eating plan w/you. My DH is strictly meat & potatoes so he would definitely not go for that. I like meat but I wouldn't be unhappy if I didn't eat it, KWIM?

I've been so busy this week w/the kids this is the first that I've logged on. I checked my e-mail and I had 70 e-mails (all junk of course).

Yesterday I took Gabe & Jas roller skating. We had a great time. Gabe loves to go so I guess this is turning into a regular thing.

I think that Jas is going home early today so if that is the case, I am going to try out my new step. I can't leave these kids alone b/c they would kill each other. They give me a headache.

What am I doing for NYE? Probably nothing. DH"s friends that we went out with last week called to see if we wanted to do something but I'm not in the mood to go out and be sick the next day. Plus, we don't have a sitter. We'll be lucky if we stay up until midnight.

Hi to everyone else! Have a great day! :)

gift cards....Target, Borders, Macy's, Nordstrom, Build=A-Bear, Claires (this place wears me out, junk junk junk and the place is so bright and the horrible Hilary Duff music and it is always crowded and the earring packages always have one or two pairs missing due to shoplifting or the fact that it is such junk that they fall out.....)

I can only take a couple of stores per day particularly if they are at the mall.....I just am not a shopping type.but I did get some nice Xmas ornaments are Hallmark...you know the ones that light up...they are always the last to go due to the price, but half off and they are decent at least. I buy one of the those Dept 56 per year before Xmas because I love them. I sure cannot seem to stay on track here can I? Maybe because I have to do Imax 2 and abs today and push ups and my mind won't organize!!!!

Okay, here I go. I will be back later when I have burned some calories (after I put it back on with the Hershey kisses)

Kate

Goodmorning Kate and Dana.

Yes, Dana, I got BC done. It's the first time I mananged to do all the squat thrust climber thingies. It wasn't pretty, but it got done. Today I'm thinking maybe kickboxing.

Kate, I'm with you on the shopping thing. Not a shopper. I'd rather shop on line.

My sister called yesterday. She is east for the holidays, staying with my mom in VT. They were to drive to PA today and spend the weekend. They can't get my mom's elderly dog in the car to take him to the kennel, so they won't be down. I'm so bummed. In addition, I found when I looked down this morning at work, that I am wearing 2 different shoes. They are similar, but different enough that I feel very weird. Oh well, such is life.

Robin - That is hilarious about the shoes. I don't think I have done that one yet, but gotten close.

Kate - I am with you on the shopping. I prefer shopping online to shopping in the store.

Dana - So good to see you. I think your NYE plans sound great. I think that is what most people would like to do.

I don't remember if I posted this before, but I am hosting a NYE get together at my house. Just a group of friends going out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then heading over to our house for some champagne. I thought I would be getting off work earlier this week to start the preparations (cleaning, buying alcohol and cheeses and snacks) but it hasn't happened. So it looks like I will have to do everything Saturday! I don't think I am going to decorate or anything since I still have my Christmas stuff up. We will see.

Hello everybody!

I've had a busy day. It started with an early morning trek to my IL's for a farewell breakfast. My 2 BIL's are gone now:) and my SIL is leaving on Monday:) . I'm not excited or anything:D .

Remember that whole cradle story -- the cradle I wanted to get rid of but DH wanted to keep for some bizarre reason that I cannot fathom? Well, my SIL took it:D. This means that I can now convert a small, spare bedroom into a real, designated workout area :D . I am sick and tired of running around my house gathering up equipment every time I want to do a workout! Having to cart weights between the 1st and 2nd floor has proven to be a formidable deterrent to regular exercise;). There's still a few things that will have to be moved or pitched in order to make room but I think I can manage it. I won't be able to fit Eli in there but that's OK.

I went out today to try and find a rack for my dumbbells and a tree for my weight plates but I couldn't find any x( . The only place I tried was Dick's. Where else should I look? We don't have another sport chain. I guess I could try Wal-Mart. I also need to find some sort of storage rack for my DVD's. I'm confiscating the old TV in our bedroom and our portable DVD player, and I think that's all I need. I'm getting very excited about this. :D

I did an hour on Eli last night but nothing today. I'm taking today off. I want to do ME or Power Hour this weekend and another good Eli workout. One of the 3 pounds of candy is gone :eek: }( :9. I'm not going to weigh myself for at least a month--lol!

Y'all behave! :* :*

ETA that I'm sorry my post was so totally self centered. :eek:

Dana, I can't wait to hear what you think about your new step.

Kate, I'm with you on the whole mall shopping thing--ICK!

Robin, ROTFLOL at your shoes. I hope you didn't grab 2 left or 2 right shoes--lol! ^5's on your squat thrust thingies!

Diane, have fun at your party!

Deb, what are you doing for NYE?

August, I can't wait until you're back and can play!

Jana, come out, come out wherever you are:*

Hi Michele-& everyone--Michele-I think we are going to stay home & hang with the kids and I may have to go out and pick up the new driver in the house from where ever she is going to be cuz I don't want her on the roads after midnight-maybe bowling earlier in the day (even though it's not my favorite activity) and then some hot tubbin & then watch the ball drop-yippee sounds exciting-huh? Please, please wait to buy a weight rack- I have the name of a weight rack I saw in someones pic trail that I wish I had gotten but I had already bought the "typical" Golds gym weight rack- this one I saw looked like it would hold my weights better and more of them-so if you want I will dig that info. up for you--deb

I am here!!! Yeah I am here!!! Can you guys believe???

So, you would think that for the end of the year everything at work would be sooo slow right...????/ WRONG!!! I got 0 vacation this year (even though I had it to take) and had to work, work, work...yuck!
I am hoping to use my vacation time this summer and go some where in Europe.

How is everyone? I did not have much time to read up on everyone, sorry. Life is always crazy!

I hope everyone is doing good!

Sorry to be short, got to go and get the kiddo ready for dinner!

I will check back in with everyone tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.