HATES Cardio as Much as She Loves Rome, 6/5

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Sorry I haven't been around. I thought I was suffering from jet lag yesterday, but I kept feeling worse instead of better and now I have a migraine headache with some GI distress (sorry if that's TMI:eek: ). I have so much I want to tell you about my trip and I really miss you all. I want to know what's going on with each of you, too. I'll BB as soon as I'm feeling better;) :*

OH NO Michele!!! Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad!:(
I just got over a migraine, so I FEEL your pain!;(

Just be glad you waited to be ill until your trip was over and you were back at home!

Hope you feel better soon!!

Michele I'm so sorry you aren't feeling good. You are just trying to keep us on our toes waiting to hear about your trip.

OMG, my co-worker just told another co-worker to order her her own pizza for lunch b/c she can eat the whole thing herself. I'm speechless. Can you imagine ordering yourself an entire pizza for lunch? Good Lord!!!

I finally was able to do a workout last night. Did PUB as the rotation calls for. You all know me, so I probably will get a week thru the rotation and then stop. It looks like one I would enjoy so we'll see.

Where is everyone else at today?????

Hey girls

I'm cranky as hell today, so watch out. Stupid PMS.

I could probably eat my own pizza today. As well as some of everyone else's:p

Michele - sorry to hear that you're sick but like Becky said, at least it waited until you got home!

Strangely, Rome is one of my least favourite Italian cities.

I'm going off to wallow in my bitterness now.

Howdy grouchy tummy monkeys! I'm exhausted. The day started with a trip down to Geisinger for Greyor's eating therapy. That took an hour, with a 40 min trip down and back. Got home and did KPC, did 3 loads of laundry and did some housework. Greyor's physical therapist came in the afternoon. After she left, Greyor, DD and I ran into town to do the grocery shopping. I can't wait to get back to work tomarrow and relax! Greyor should be as exhausted as me, but he's happily bouncing on my stablility ball. The therapist said that's a great way to get him to relax the muscles he keeps tensed.

Dana, I work with a woman who could probably go toe to toe with your co-worker on the pizza thing. She is a large woman and admits that pizza is her weakness.

Shelley, cheer up friend. PMS isn't terminal. Except maybe for those foolish folk who get in the line of fire.

Michele, poor baby. I bet the jet lag just makes your migraine and tummy monkey worse. I hope you feel better quickly.

Hi to Jen, Diane, Becky, August and any other lurkers.

Hey haters!

Sorry I've been MIA, work has been so busy & stressful and then just lots of appointments, etc... went to dinner with mom & my younger sister last night and then they came back here for a few hours so got to bed late & very tired today. Sis was home for a dentist appointment today & my mom & sister are now off for the summer. Well Diana is still working at Outback but off school & mom works at school so she is off, lucky them!

I did Drill Max, Powerstrike 1, leg drills from KPC & ankle weight work in Legs & Glutes Sunday so I could take last night off and tomorrow night off for hair appointment! Did Firm It Up tonight. I am finally starting to see my thighs slim down- just been doing kickboxing, B&G, L&G ankle work then my slim series from beachbody & as much cardio as I can do & seems to be working, thank goodness!

Michelle- Welcome back, hope you are feeling better!

Shelley- Sorry you have PMS, that is the worst!

Dana- Good job on the workout, I have faith in you this time that you'll stick to the rotation... YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Becky- What is new with you? What workouts you been doing lately?

Robin- Sounds like you had a VERY busy day but good job on getting KPC in. Do you like kickboxing? I have to admit that I actually like Powerstrike 1&2 better than KPC... not sure why but I think maybe it's b/c it is more low impact and a nice change of pace on the body but still a KILLER workout and I am soaked in sweat when I'm done.

Well, our little group seems to be shrinking... :(

Hi Jen and all other Haters!

I am doing FF's One Body Part a Day (the new one) rotation.
Todays workout was PS back, BM2 back x2 and Stepworks (I subbed for Stepblast).
I love working out that way and already am enjoying the rotation , on day 2. :D Tomorrow is Legs & Abs

My MIL is still in the hospital but was moved the the therapy wing last week. She just found out she is being released on Friday!
I was panicking but she said she wants to go stay with her sister for a while at least and see how it's going.
I'm scared she won't make it back home and will end up coming here from her sisters, but I guess I just have to take it as it comes.

It seems there are a lot here , in this check in and others, that are dealing with PMS and hurting tummy's right now.
:( I hope everyone is feeling better in the morning.

Becky

Hey Becky- Glad to hear your MIL is going to be getting released soon... weren't you guys looking into moving so she could move in with you guys before she was admitted to the hospital? Do you know if that is still going to happen or now since this is she thinking of doing something else?

I need to check out some of the rotations posted, I have such an odd body though that I can really only workout my upper body & abs occasionally and keep them in very good shape but my butt, thighs, and hips if I don't work most days in some way, with just my own body weight or high rep/low weight I'll gain an inch by looking at a cookie so most rotations don't work real well for me unfortunately. I thank my mom every day for my hips & butt...NOT!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.