Hatertown Birthday Bash!! May 9

Thanks everyone! It has been a good birthday so far. DH got me a gift certificate for a prenatal massage at one of the nicest spa in town. And my secretary got me some beautiful flowers. And we are going to lunch with some church friends which should be fun.

We took some pics the other day of the new furniture. I look pretty tired in the pic, it is the end of a day of work. x( But you can start to see my little belly now. And I also took a pic of all the little presents Laney has already received from family. As you can see, my sister gave the A&M onesie. DH and I both went to UT, and my sis is an Aggie, so DH said, "She is never wearing that!" It was funny.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/furniture.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/furniture2.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/furniture3.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!

You are so little & cute ! I love the baby furniture and gifts!
Sounds like a fun birthday so far !!!
I would have loved a prenatal massage. I think I'd love ANY massage!!!

:7

Diane you look so cute! What a great hubby you've got - such a thoughtful gift. I love the furniture.

I am swamped, swamped, swamped so I am outta here!

Hey Jen, how was the meeting???}(

Thanks ladies. I have been feeling pretty ugly lately - with the extra pounds (and it is mostly in my thighs and butt, not stomach) and extra acne and everything else. What happened to that pregnancy glow? DH and I decided that we would take a nightly walk together after dinner to help me feel better and hopefully not gain too much unnecessary weight. A full on workout has just been to strenuous for me, I get overheated and out of breath easily. We went last night and it was fun and a good time to get to talk.

Well, you look beautiful! Would you like to see a picture of me, 9 months pregnant? It'll make you feel gorgeous, trust me:p

Janjan runs in.....

Does the birthday jig while singing to Diane and Michele the happy birthday song....

Runs out while waiving hello to everyone!!

Hello haters!

****************** HAPPY B-DAY DIANE!!!! ************************

I have to apologize for not stopping in this morning to wish you a happy b-day. We had TONS of senior management in the office today & had meetings from 8-2 so I had to get to the office by 7:15 to get caught up on stuff before the meeting & of course instead of the usual business casual dress we have daily it was business attire so I was a bit crazy this morning.

Sport has also developed a bad habit of wanting me to play chase with him in the morning so I have to take 10 minutes each morning to entertain him.

Today was long & I am so glad it is over! Besides saying happy b-day to our beautiful prego Diane you guys sure were quiet!

Diane- Think of it this way... at least the little each flab on the thighs is b/c you have a baby girl growing inside of you & not just because you are gaining weight. I know what you are saying & easier said than done but I have no doubt those pounds will fall right off you.

OK haters, here I am. I was busy hating my life and feeling sorry for myself earlier today, but I think I'm over that. DD and her boyfriend broke up last night. I was upset, mostly about how DD would be feeling, but she seems pretty fine with the whole deal. I don't get her at all, but everyone seems happy for now, so I'm go with the flow. I didn't get a workout done, opting to do grocery shopping instead. I really wasn't sure I could handle a premix with the word Xtreme in it anyway. Tomarrow I'm off, so I'll try to squeeze a workout in between babysitting and housework. DD has two finals tomarrow, so I will have the baby for a large part of the day. I'll be checking in tomarrow. See you then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.