HATERS SCHMATERS, May 18

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Goooooood morning!

I'm not doing personals right now because I'm leaving in 30 minutes for the mall and I still need to eat breakfast and get dressed. I hope the shopping gods are smiling upon me today cause I'll cry if I don't find something cute to take to Italy, that is, if I even GO to Italy (I'm just trying to drive Shelley crazy:p :7 ). Wish me luck and send me vibes...VIBES...I NEED VIBES:p :7

I'll BBL to check in on all a youse. Hopefully I won't be there all *^&% day.

:*

Hey Michele! Good luck with your shopping trip.

So what did you think of the season finale of CSI? I hated that it is to be continued . . . That stinks. You know that eventually they will find Sara, they can't kill her off of the show. The minature killer is whacked out, don't you think?

I didn't workout yesterday. I didn't have any time last night. Gabe is doing swimming lessons every night until June 1st. My DH complains that I have him in too many activities but Gabe is very, very high energy and he needs to be in activites. Otherwise he would drive me nuts!

I'm swamped more then ever here today. This is insane!

Jen, how are you feeling today?

Robin, when do you leave? That is wonderful that your DD got a job. Is it for the summer or full-time? Is your DH done w/school already?

Hey to everyone else. I'll try to BBL, if not sorry :(

I DO NOT hate Friday!!!

Today is a good day!

Michele, good luck with your shopping trip. I hope there is no crying involved this time!;-) But I know how that goes. I cry when I have to shop for a bathing suit !:eek: ;(

Kickmax was on today's rotation and I don't do kickboxing , so I subbed BM2 Cardio Only premix & abs.

Am running late on everything today after a wild morning...so I gotta run.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Hi haters. I'm getting ready to do Step Blast. I'm all packed, except for a few incidentals. I'll probably unpack and repack my carryon, just to be sure it's all kosher.

Dana, Emily's job is full time for the summer. DH is done with school except for the graduation ceremony this evening. He has to give an award named for the man he once shared an office with. We leave at 2 am tomarrow morning to drive to Philly. Our flight leaves early Saturday morning.

Michele, I hope the shopping went well.

Hi Becky and anyone else around.

Thanks for all the good shopping vibes! I just got home and I had a little better luck today but I still don't have any tops *SIGH*. I think I tried on about 30 tops today and didn't buy a single one. Either they're too tight, too big, too long, too revealing -- it's so frustrating! We don't have many options around here when it comes to shopping. I should've hopped a plane for NYC.

I managed to snag a pair of Eileen Fisher cotton cropped pants in an off white color. I LOVE them and this was my great find of the day. They're normally $118 but I got them for $70. They had 2 pairs in my size so I bought BOTH of them :eek: :D

I bought 2 pairs of shoes, too. I'll take them to Italy but I'll probably wear these in the evenings when I need to dress up. I can't find a picture of the one -- they're a wedge sandal and the wedge is covered in a textured bronze metallic fabric. The top part is made of woven strands of raffia ribbon in colors of black, bronze, tan, and ivory with little rhinestones. I can't describe them but they're so cute!!

Here's the other shoe I bought:
http://www.zappos.com/images/730/7300092/4998-378597-1.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/images/730/7300092/4998-378597-p.jpg

Dana, CSI was very exciting!! Oh yeah, the miniature killer was creepy. I liked that story line a lot. I like all the CSI's but the original is probably my favorite, and I thought each show had a pretty good season finale this year. I love that Melina Kanakaredes on CSI NY and I would kill for her hair! She's an Ohio girl:D . The woman who plays Mac's girlfriend -- I don't know her name -- but she's gorgeous, too.

There's a good crime show on TNT, The Closer, and they will start airing new shows in June. It keeps me entertained until fall when CSI starts back up -- lol!

Becky, I know what you mean about bathing suits -- LMAO!! I won't EVEN go there. I don't remember the last time I wore a bathing suit, but I don't swim and I don't sun bathe so I really don't need one;) :p.

Kick Max is evil -- lol! I've done it twice now and I look absolutely ridiculous. I'm sure Cathe would wince if she ever caught a glimpse of me trying to execute those moves. I hope you got caught up on your day.

Robin, were you able to do your workout today? I haven't tried Step Blast yet but I'm sure I can't do it:p

I hear you on the packing and repacking thing. There's nothing worse than being called out by the security people at the airport. DH got nailed for a bottle of ink that they found in his brief case. They said he could keep it if he put it IN something. We just happened to have a sandwich size zip lock bag that the bottle fit in and that was sufficient for them. Now I ask you, what difference did it make to put the ink in a baggy? ROTFLMAO!!! (I wish there was an eye rolling). smilie).

When is your flight leaving? Is it 2:30 THIS night, like in 7 hours? Holy crap! :eek: Hopefully you can sleep on the plane.

I thought I had GS C&T today but this is my rest day:D I'm going to do some laundry and veg out in front of the tube. WNTW is on tonight -- this is appointment TV for me. Well, my kitty is begging for attention, and I'm sure he's hungry. I'll see y'all tomorrow.:*

I just realized that I didn't ask about Jen!!:eek:

Jen, I sure hope you're doing a little better today. How's your head -- do you still have a headache? Your antibiotics should kick in fairly quickly and I really hope this round takes care of it.

I know I accepted the 7 day clean eating challenge but it's Friday, and you know what that means, don't you -- IT'S PIZZA NIGHT!!!!! Yea! Yea! YEA!!! I must have my pizza.:9 I'm gonna have it and I ain't gonna feel bad about it}( :9 :7

Hello haters, I ended up doing Slim Series Shape It Up tonight and then did the floor glute work of B&G.

Dana- I forgot to tell you that your weight loss is amazing, six pounds in a week is awesome. Any big plans this weekend?

Michele- Really like the shoes, I am happy that you found some pants & shoes for the trip. I think I've mentioned this before but have you checked out jjill.com? They have really nice stuff but it is a little expensive but very good quality. They have lots of cute tops, pants, skirts.

Robin- Have a great time on trip, you deserve some time off just for you.

Becky- I totally agree with you, Michele's pizza sounds yummy!

I am feeling a lot better today than I did yesterday. I don't have all my energy back & between work today & my workout I am exhausted. Heading to bed soon so I can get a good nights sleep & I'm sure that'll help with feeling better. I didn't slepp well at all last night, I'm sure it's because I took a long nap yesteray, couldn't believe it. I think I laid down to watch TV about 3:30 & didn't wake up until almost 6.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I think my workout tomorrow will be KPC & something else but not sure what.

Hi Haters

Miss you all. Went camping Wed-Thurs. Dropped DH off at airport today, so he will be gone for 2 weeks.

I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

Corrie

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-retro4/yinyang02/lb/185/125/140.5/.png[/img] [/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.