Haters May 10th

dianet

Cathlete
Where is everyone? I am so depressed. I gained 3 lbs in a week. I was gaining 2 lbs a week the past few weeks and doctor told me to slow down. I am have been trying to eat healthier (but last night was my birthday, I had to have something good) and DH and I started doing walks after dinner. I guess I will just end up being huge!

Good morning!

Diane, I'm so glad you started our thread today. I've been trying to do that for about 2 hours and I keep getting side tracked with phone calls!

{{{{{DIANE}}}}} First of all, you are truly gorgeous! You look so cute and I love the top you were wearing in your picture. I love all of your new baby things, too:+ . Little girls are so much fun to buy for.

Don't worry about the 3#'s -- if you stick with your walks it will all level out. You have to take into consideration the possibility that the scale is wrong. You could weigh less in a few hours -- I know because that's happened to me!! Don't be depressed -- just go for your walk tonight and have an extra glass or 2 of water. So, what'd you have for your birthday dinner }(

Jen, I was lol about Sport and your morning games. My kitty is like that, too. Last night I was pacing back and forth while I was talking on the phone with DH (I cannot sit still when I'm on the phone) and Johnny kept grabbing my ankle with his paws. I'd keep walking and just drag him along for the ride -- LMAO!! It was pretty cute.

Robin, my heart is breaking for you. I cannot imagine how hard it must be as a mother to see what's going on in your DD's life, knowing there's only so much you can do. You're such a good mom - I know I've said it before but it bears repeating because it's true. And I completely agree that any workout with the word Xtreme in it is totally overwhelming, as would any workouts with the words blast, terminator, moderate, beginner, and so on:p (I'm a hopeless cardio hater;) ).

Hi to the rest of you! I need to, NEED TO, do a workout today. I think it's been a whole week now since I've done anything and I've gotta get back in the groove. I don't have Diane's excuse for weight gain:eek: . I'll check back later:*

What a quiet bunch today!

Diane - don't worry at ALL about your 3 lbs. Like Michele said, it will even out:) I think you look great and as long as you're healthy and happy, that's what matters!

Robin - has that baby stopped hollering yet?

Michele - you said in the <--- thread "IF" you go on your trip! YOU BETTER GO ON THAT TRIP, YOUNG LADY!!!!! Don't you DARE back out because of the IL's. If anyone deserves a wonderful vacation, it's you. So there.

I'm weird and PMS-y today.

I'm back and done hating the upper body workout. Greyor stopped screaming when I started carrying him around. Then his mommy came home and took him. He is so funny. He loves to watch Cathe! He was belly down across him mom's lap while she was on the computer and held his head up to watch almost the whole workout.

Michele, what Shelley said!!!! I saw that IF and meant to comment on it. You and your DH need to go on a vacation.

Diane, I agree with all that's been said. It will all even out. Some months you won't gain a pound and the doctor will probably scold you. Do your best to eat healthy and keep walking. You'll be fine. I would go for my monthly check up, get weighed and then stop for pastries at the closest market on the way home.

Hi to anyone else who stops by. Jen? Dana? Mariah? Corrie? All you lurkers who used to post - TERRI!

Wow, why is everyone so quiet today? Where is Dana, she is always here at least once a day except for weekends... Dana are you okay?

Diane- You are so tiny to begin with so you are probably just gaining the weight most women have before getting pregnant- you are tiny & Laney needs some cushion to make her comfy! Don't sweat a few pounds, I have no doubt you'll lose it so quick after she is born.

Michele- Yeah, Sport is a handful that is for sure. I am taking both of them to vet tomorrow, I am leaving work around 2:30 to take them. Storm is due for a shot & Sport is still sneezing a little & was shaking his ears some, I wiped them with a kitty ear wipe & they don't seem to be bothering him as much but figured while I'm hauling Storm there may as well take him along & make sure he is healthy. The cat that I feed outside is gone...he lived 2 houses down but they don't take care of their pets too good so I'd feed him everyday on the back deck- Rita that lives next door told me the other night that a gray cat had been in their front yard taking a dump & it was really bloody & he didn't look healthy. I think it was probably Trouble, the cat I feed. So, I am going to check with my vet to make sure that isn't a sign of a disease or something, I feel horrible for him, I hope he wasn't in pain. I hate to see animals suffer, makes me sad to think about it.

Robin- I am so sorry to hear you are going through so much, you are such a strong person & your DD is so lucky to have a mom like you. Was the breakup her idea? Will he still be seeing Greyor on a regular basis & helping out with the bills? Hang in there & I'll say a prayer for all of you.

Shelley- I was in my PJ's at 6 tonight! I have been starving all day long today, not sure why but it is driving me insane, all I want to do is eat & everything I'm craving is not healthy! Oh well, I guess we'll have days like that, huh? Did you get the concert tickets for Sophie?

Okay, well if anyone is around I'll probably stop back by before I call it an evening. Planning on trying to get to bed early tonight, Storm was mad that I didn't let her back outside once she came in about 6:30 so she decided to get back at me by crying the loudest she could from 4:30 until I finally got up about 5:45 & let her outside, they are so spoiled it isn't funny.

Good evening ladies.

Michele - what is this I hear about the "if" you go on the trip??? You better not be serious. You have been looking forward to this vacation for quite some time. You are always doing for others, you deserve this!

Robin - I was wondering the same thing Jen was about Greyor's dad. You are such a great mom and I hope your DD appreciates everything you do.

Jen - that is sad about the stray kitty. I hope that Sport is ok..

Diane - I know you don't feel pretty right now but you really do look great. Pregnancy is a weird thing - next time you might only gain 1 lb. 3 lbs really isn't that big of a deal (unless of course you are gaining 3 every visit, which I know you aren't).

Where have I been you ask? Ready to be admitted to the looney bin, I tell you. I am swamped at work. It is horrible. I only worked til 2:00 today b/c I had to take Gabe to the dr's for his yearly exam. What an ordeal that was. First, we're in the exam room and Gannon gets his stuck between the wall and the sink. It literally was wedged in there - don't know how he did it. I got him un-stuck. Then Gabe had to get 1 shot. I didn't know he needed it - it was a chicken pox shot. So he started flipping out - literally like a psycho. He ran screaming out of the exam room, down the hallway and out into the waiting room. It was ridiculous. I had to go out and drag him back in. Then he screamed and scream and 2 of us had to hold him down while the nurse gave him his shot. Then he says, oh that didn't hurt. Then I had to go to the grocery store with the two monsters. Not fun!!!! Get home and DH is out working at his dad's garage, about 5 miles from our house. He wants pizza for him and his buddies so then I had to drive like 15 miles round trip to get the stinking pizzas. Get home at like 6:30 and me and the kids still haven't eaten. We finally eat at 7:15. Ralphie hates Gannon. He is constantly biting him, biting his clothes, and knocking him down. I think it is b/c Gannon is small but it drives me nuts. So I have a barking dog, a screaming toddler, Gabe is crawling all over me, he just crumbled up those styrofoam peanuts you get in packages, it is all over the floor, and a DH that is never home. Calgon take me away please!!!!! All I need to top my night off is a big pile of dog poop on the floor. Don't worry, it'll happen.

My only workout today was a 2 mile walk. Big freakin' deal.

I joined WW online last night. I need to lose this weight and I am not having any success on my own. I figure that if I paid for it, I'll feel like I've wasted my money if I don't stick to it. According to their charts, for my height I need to lose between 29-57 pounds!

I hate to chat and run but I have to go and wash dishes now, get the kids ready for bed, shower, take the dog out, blah, blah, blah. I cannot wait to go to sleep so I can have some peace and quiet.

I'll try to be in a better mood tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.