Haters Friday May 25th

dianet

Cathlete
Where is everyone? I hope this check-in is not dying!

DH got the job! He got the offer officially yesterday, and his new boss called him this morning to give him some more details as far as benefits, salary, raises etc. Now that we know his exact salary for sure we sat down and went through the budget. The base salary is less but the bonus is more than he makes now (with more total at the end of the year) but we wanted to make sure we could make our current bills with the lower montly paycheck. Things will be a little tigher each month, but we will have a big chunk at the end of the year for savings. They have given full bonuses for the last 11 years, and sometimes more if the company is doing really well, so his boss said the bonus is almost guarenteed (though we don't want to rely on it too much of course).

Also, I have been good about my walking this week. I have finally started exercising again. I usually take a short walk in the morning and then DH and I walk around the whole neighborhood at night. This weeks schedule:

M: walked for about 1 hr 45 min total
T: 20 min in morning and 40 min at night
W: 20 min of pregnancy pilates in the morning and 40 min at night
T: rest
F: 23 min this morning and hopefully a 40 min walk tonight

OMG I just wrote a LONG post, telling everything that's been going on lately and I hit post and it disappeared!!!!!!! ughhh!
050208_10008324294.gif
;( :-(

Diane, congrats on Dh's new job !!!
Good going on the workouts !

I did iTread 11/40 today. I love that one. It's a real sweatfest!

I'm not going to rewrite everything, just don't have the time, but I'll try to later.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!:7

Hi Diane! I'm swamped here at work but I thought that I would reply to your thread so you don't feel ignored. LOL

Robin and Michele are on vacation, August is busy with a project and I don't know where everyone else is.

Congrats to your DH for landing the job. Are you doing anything special to celebrate? Good for you on starting back up with the exercise. Let me tell ya, when I had Gabe all I did was walk and I had an easy labor. With Gannon I worked out the entire pregnancy and he was out in like 6 pushes and the recovery was about 3 weeks with him. That was an easy labor for sure!

I couldn't tell you the last time I worked out. I walk 2 miles Mon-Fri but I wish I had time for more. Gabe's activities are soon wrapping up (about 2-3 more weeks) so then I'll have some free time in the evenings.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Doing anything special? We're just camping out at the races. B~O~R~I~N~G!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.