HATERS OF CARDIO (or whatever), 6/11

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good mo...er...afternoon!!

Hello hello!! Where is everybody? Come out, come out wherever you are! I've been climbing Mt Washmore all friggin morning. I have one more load and then I need to go to the cleaners and grocery store. I'm going to have lunch first, a salad of some sort, but OMG I'm not sure if I have anything in the fridge:eek: .

I'll BBL with the first installment of "My Big Fat Italian Vacation"
:7

Hi Michele. Good job with your mountain climbing skills. You must have been in the Italian Alps! I can't wait for "What I did on my Summer Vacation Part 1."

Today has been very unsettling. A coworker who had quit work a year or so ago due to health problems died last Thursday. None of us knew until this morning and it came as quite a shock. Someone had seen her a week or 2 ago and knew she had declined a bit, but we didn't expect her death. Fortunately, someone volunteered to cover the department while the rest of us went to the visitation. It was hard to see her husband. He's had several strokes and no one ever expected him to out live her. Sorry to be a bummer, but I'm still in shock.

Today, I'll be starting week two of Cathe's June rotation with IMAX3. This week looks to be a bit easier than the first week. I thought the 40 min run and MIS were really hard.

{{{{{Robin}}}}}. You're not a downer. Two of my relatives died from lung cancer and their rapid decline was shocking. They both died within 2 months of diagnosis. Lung cancer is such a beast! I'm glad you had an opportunity to go to the viewing and I'm sure it meant a great deal to her spouse.

I almost have the first week of my travelogue finished and I'll post it later today.

I just got a package in the mail from Shelley -- so much for my clean eating -- ROTFLMAO!!!:eek: }( :9 :7

Hi ladies -

Robin - So sorry about your friend. I'm glady you got the opportunity to go to the viewing.

Michele - I can't wait to read your travelogue. What did you get in the package?

Not much going on here. We got our nursery painted and got the bedding in the mail so the room is starting to come together. We just need some curtains and then it will be mostly complete. The room color turned out a little lighter than I expected but I will live with it. Definitely don't want to pay to paint it again! The bedding turned out very cute. I will have to take some pictures.

YEA! YEA! YEA! Diane was here!!! How are you? Are you feeling good?

Oooh, I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery when it's all done. Don't you just hate it when the paint color isn't what you thought it'd be? That always happens to mex(. I think choosing a paint color is just about the hardest thing in the world to do. It's so hard to tell from those little samples they give you at the store. I've even bought quarts of paint before so I could paint large squares on my walls and still ended up with the wrong shade. I think color is affected by so many factors -- lighting, window treatments, etc. My living room looks totally different in the evening under lamp light -- so don't judge the color until you have the bedding, rug, and window treatments in place. By the time you add the rest of your decorative touches I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Hey haters, Happy Monday... trying to like Monday's! ;-)

I have been running crazy all day, work from 7-2:45 today then rushed home to meet the landscaping lady & also my terminate warranty people at 3. Of course as soon I got home one called my cell & one called my home to say they were running late but only about 15 minutes so that wasn't bad. Got the warranty updated & went over the whole yard with Ellen, she is going to draw up a plan & get back to me...can't wait to see the price on that! :eek: She is going to price it in 3 parts-front yard, side of house by driveway, and then backyard. After that I ran to the grocery store for a few items then home to workout!

Robin- I am so sorry about your ex co-worker, that is horrible. {{{HUGS}}}

Michelle- So, how is Mt. Washmore coming along? What was in the package from Shelley???

Diane- Yes, take pictures of the room- I can't wait to see it!!!

Well, I am off in search of some food, starving! I will probably check back in a bit to see if anyone stopped by.

Hi Jen!!

I'm sorry I missed you earlier. As usual, I feel exhausted just reading about your day -- LOL! Oh, you better sit down before you look at the landscaping estimates. I'm telling you, my DH went into the wrong line of work. We had a little landscaping done a few years ago and it was pretty expensive, but it looked so nice when they were finished. Of course, it doesn't look nice anymore but that's totally our fault. I refuse to do yard work of any kind. I hate yard work more then cardio:eek: LMAO!!

I did a really bad thing today. I went grocery shopping in a state of starvation and ended up buying some bad stuff. I bought a bag of licorice and ate half of it on the way home from the store :eek: :eek: :eek:. It actually gave me a big tummy ache;( . I squirt a big shot of dish detergent into the bag so I couldn't finish it ROTFLMAO!!

I'm signing off for now. I think my DH just got home from work and I'll need to fix him something to eat. G'night :* :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.