HATERS- 9/8/07!!!

JenL13

Cathlete
Hey haters- I am DRAGGING big time today, didn't get home until about 1:15 and didn't go to bed until about 2:30, slept in until 8 then ran to Meijer, cleaned the back deck, started laundry, and now trying to find energy to workout! I don't think my workouts this weekend are going to be that good- I am so tired today and tomorrow I just found out I need to be in Decatur, which is about 50 min away, about 11:30-12 tomorrow so that will probably cause a change in plans from DM to another w/o unless I get up real early-typically like to be up for at least an hour before working out.

Had a really good time last night, went to the movie at 9:30 then went and had two drinks after and talked, hence the reason didn't leave there until 1. Ran into a few people he knew and a few I knew so we had a good time. We have a lot in common and very easy to talk to and hang out with so doesn't feel odd, considering I've only met him twice now it seems easier than it should.

Jennifer- I actaully am not doing match.com, my hairdresser gave him my phone number and he called a couple times the weekend before last and I finally called him back this past Monday and now we've went out twice. Have you met anyone you are really interested in yet? What about that one guy that winked at you, heard from him again?!?!

Jennie- I can't wait to hear how your date goes tonight, what time you meeting him? I agree with you about meeting them, especially when you meet them on-line like that. Chad and I actually have a few common friends & Jenny, my hairdresser, has cut his hair for about 8 years so she knows him pretty well so I feel very safe and not worried about him being a freak! He actually lives like less than 5 min from my house.

Michele- How is the b-day boy?? You are going to dinner tonight, right? Did you end up making a cake?

Dana- You around this weekend? How's the cleaning going? :p

Terri- Haven't seen you around since you popped in the other day...:-(

Robin- Anything new with you?

Shelley- You feeling any better yet? Did you go to the doctor??? If not, GO PLEASE if you aren't feeling better, k? ;-)

Alright well I'm going to check out what is going on around here, haven't been able to check out the happenings since being out of my normal daily Cathe visits! I will probably be back later, I have a feeling my workout this morning is going to be CRAP- good thing I worked out for close to 2 hours last night since had time to kill before the movie.

Jen, I'm glad to hear you had a good time. I'm meeting Chris at 5. Or at least I hope. My mom called and needed my car. I'm just hoping she's back in time. I think I'll call him and tell him I might be late.

I started a new rotation today. Infact, it's the first rotation of Cathe's that I'll be doing. I usually don't do rotations, because I get the "dread factor" if I don't care for the work out planned. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with this rotation. My first work out of this rotation was KPC. Tomorrow will be LM. Good times. :7

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Jennie.

Hey guys!

I'm back in town and up super early. I'll spend part of my day looking over the past posts! :)

JENNIFER - That's so great that things are going well with that guy! Even if it doesn't turn out to be anything romantic (that's the part where you're supposed to feel like there's no pressure ;) ) it sounds like you and he get along very well!

JENNIE - We're expecting some good nitty-gritty from you about your date }( !

And congrats on your first Cathe rotation! LOL about the dread factor.

Okay, I'll be back!

Hello Haters.
Wondering where my post went from earlier.

Thanks, Jennie, for the correction. Hope you have fun again with your date.

Jennie-Please keep us posted too on your dates.

For myself, it's the Okay to Look routine going on. Not too much communication happening now.

Shelley-Feel better.

August-any good cat stories?

Hey everybody!

DH and I just got home from dinner. His parents treated us for DH's birthday. We went to the French bistro that I've mentioned several times. WE love that place -- they have the best food in a very relaxing environment. I had...get this...orange cheesecake. OMG, it was like heaven on a plate. It was so yummy -- I'll be daydreaming about it for days, I'm sure:p :9

Tomorrow night DH and I are going out alone to that seafood joint;( . I think they have one chicken dish and a couple of beef entrees, at least they better because I would rather do an IMAX 3 cardio marathon than eat a piece of seafood :eek: . And they better not let my steak come into contact with some big ugly piece of fish either, because I'll know -- I'll be able to taste it:p :7

I'm having trouble keeping track of which Jen, Jennie, Jennifer went out with who -- LMAO!! Oh boy, this is a riot. Now we need to find a date for Augie}( :p :7

Augie -- glad you're back and I hope you had a nice weekend. We missed ya:*

I wonder if Robin is back from her weekend and how Shelley is feeling.

Terri -- c'mon, lets get fit and healthy together. I NEED you;) :*

Dana, Diane, Jana and anyone else I may have missed -- I hope you're having a great weekend:)

Okay folks -- I'm wiped out and I'm going to bed. DH is already asleep. I'll BB tomorrow morning to post my rotation. That's right, I'm starting that Look Great in 8 (LGI8) rotation tomorrow and I intend to post my workouts for the week every Sunday. It will be your duty to hold me accountable, K? G'night now:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.