Hate - Wed June 6

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Goodmorning. I hope Michele feels well enough today to tell us about her trip. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Has Jen been around lately? I haven't seen her here.

I have a haircut scheduled this evening after work. That may make doing PLB a bit of a challenged, timewise, but I hope to get it done sometime before bed.

Later, haters.

Hey Robin~

I'm full of hate today. One of those days where I really should just lock myself away, but alas I have to go to work and interact with the general populace. It's a good thing I don't have access to weapons.

Hey girls.

Robin - wow you sure did have a busy day yesterday, no wonder you're ready to get back to work. I hear ya on that though, sometimes, actually most times, it is more relaxing at work then at home.

Shelley - I see you're still grouchin'. I'll try to be nice to you today, I don't wanna get hurt. :p

Jen - I'm glad you had time to stop in. It sure would be nice to have off for the summers wouldn't it????

Becky - hey you! Have you all made a decision on where your MIL is going to live?

Michele - how are you feeling today?

Yesterday was one of those days. I took Gabe to his t-ball game last night. DH met us there. Basically, Gabe is kicked off the team due to his behavior. It was the last inning and his team was up to bat so they were all in the dug out. The coach came over to Mark and I and said he has had it with Gabe's behavior, he is about to lose his patience and if he can't behave and have fun, then he isn't welcome to come to the last game on Saturday. So we pulled him out of the game and left. He cried a bit but then got over it. We had soccer next and Mark talked to him and we agreed we would let him go to the soccer game. While at t-ball Gannon was his usual busy self. We get to soccer and he played a bit and then crawled up on my lap and puked on me THREE times. I was covered from my neck to my toes in puke. So I had to drive home immediately w/Gannon and get cleaned up. I was so tired, the dog wouldn't sleep so at 3:00am I took him downstairs and put him in his kennel. Instead of putting him in his kennel I should have taken him outside to potty. I got up this morning, went downstairs and right away I could smell it. He pooped in his kennel and it was everywhere. All over him, all over his blanket, etc. So there I am at 5:00 outside with the hose scrubbing his kennel. In the meantime, he goes inside and pees on my carpet. Ladies, I hate to complain but I need a vacation.

Needless to say, my only workout yesterday was a 2 mile walk.

I'll try to check back later. I want to see if Michele has time to tell us about her trip.

Keep on hatin' hater!

Okay, Dana, after reading all that, I have absolutely no right to be grouchy, so I'm handing the mantle of grouchiness to you. What an awful evening! I hope today is better for you.

DANA!!! Ughhhhh what an awful few days you've had !
I hope Gannon is feeling better ( I keep meaning to say how much I LOVE your boy's names!!!) and the dog behaves himself today! ack!!;( :eek:

My MIL really REALLY wants to go back home and I guess her doctor and therapy team think it's okay too. She has stairs in her home (going down to the basement) which I think it's an absolute NO NO for her to use anymore. Her laundry is down there and the shower she uses, but I think if she goes home we have to deadbolt that door locked where she can't reach it !!!!!!!
I don't think she is steady and mobile enough to live alone anymore, but if it's what she wants the dr. approves it, we'll try to make it happen for her.
We'll call and get lifeline installed and call and get some help and senior services for her. We'll (me, since I am a SAHM) drive her to appointments and get groceries for her and clean her house and do her laundry. So I imagine my life will suddenly get a WHOLE lot busier once she gets back home. Plus the fact that I will have to drive my DD to and from work until she gets her license (once she finds a summer job) AND to drivers ed classes !
But first my MIL is going to stay with her sister for a while, so it won't be happening right away! Whew!

Shelley, I hope you start feeling better. I HATE that pms moody crabby feeling ! x(

Michele, hope you are feeling much better today and yes, we are on the edge of our seats waiting to hear all about you vacation. But rest and feel better before you try to get back on here!

Hope everyone has a nice Wednesday!

Becky you are such a great daughter-in-law. I hope she appreciates all that you are doing. I totally agree that she should no longer be going down the basement, especially since she lives alone. Maybe after staying with her sister she won't want to go home alone. Wishful thinking. Thanks for the compliments on my boys' names. If I had girls Gabe was going to be Darian Jade and Gannon was going to be Jewel (didn't have a middle name picked out).

Shelley - I'm sounding grouchy and I just got over PMS last week. If I'm this bad right now, imagine me in a few weeks. Look out!!!

I'm taking Friday off as a vacation day. I have an appt to get my hair high-lighted/cut, planning on taking a walk, doing a work out and maybe do some shopping. I am also taking Tuesday off but that is Gabe's K ceremony so I'll have him with me the rest of the day. I so need some days away from the office.

Michele, where are you?????

Dana, what a life you have! Many, many non-smelly hugs to you. Just keep reminding yourself that this too shall pass. Of course, the older the kids get, the more serious the problems they get into. I bet that cheers you right up!

Becky, you are a saint for being willing to do so much for your MIL. I hope it all works out.

Shelley, shed any blood yet?

Hiya~

I'm so sorry I haven't been around. I've been a complete wreck! I'm on day 2 of a terrible migraine and could barely function today. I spent most of the in bed. I'm feeling a little better this evening, but the headache is still lingering in the background. Hopefully I'll be back in fighting form by tomorrow. I'm sorry if I've worried any of you. :* :* :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.