HATE Tues. 11/17

Good morning!

I'm getting a late start today. DH never made it home last night and so I stayed up late watching some dopey movie. Mr. Johnny K. Kitty was not happy with me when I slept in past his breakfast time :p

I'm waiting for the heating/ac people to come over and service my furnace, and then I have to run more errands. I'm starting my actual Thanksgiving dinner preparations today.

Remember the carpet sample I posted yesterday? I think...I mean I'm pretty sure I'm going to go ahead and order it. It's very nice carpet and I really love it, but I had a couple of concerns: A) that it was too dark, and B) that the pattern will limit what else I can do in that room. It's probably hard to tell from the picture, but it's a check in a heathered dark gray and tan. My room is dark and I worry that a dark carpet will make it feel like a cave, and that the check is too busy. What do you think?

Diane -The pictures of Ella are amazing! The photographer captured some special moments and, oh boy! now you're going to have to start scrap booking -- lol! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Don't worry about the weight gain. Scales are so fickle and it probably isn't even accurate. My weight can vary by as much as 3 lbs in 1 day!

Jen -http://bestsmileys.com/signs10/20.gif too!! I'm glad you like the carpet. Normally I don't get this wigged out about stuff...well, ok, that's a lie -- LMAO!!

So did Chad come over last night? Your week/weekend sounds as crazy as mine. Resting on Sunday is probably a good idea. All that running around can really take it out of ya!

Jennifer -Have you found your motivation? I'm glad things went well for you yesterday. --My DH will help with dinner. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that -- lol! I only have to cook for 4 people, but I've just never cooked this much food by myself before. I'm sure everything will be fine. Like I said ^^^ there -- I'm starting today so I can spread it out.

Augie Doggie!!!!! -I was beginning to think you moved from Hateville. I sure have missed you, you nut! How are dem squirrels!? I'm looking forward to when you have time to play again. I need my August fix! :*

Dana, Robin, and all -hello and did your snow melt? We're supposed to get snow on Thanksgiving. I hope the roads won't be a mess because I have to drive to and from my IL's house, and they live a fair distance from me. I'll be going over in the wee hours to put the turkey in their oven. It's a long story ;( , but we're eating at their house even though I'm the one cooking. It's too much for my IL's to drive here and then home again.

Robin -Oh man, I saw where you have to work on Turkey day :-(. So what time will you have dinner? Will you be off on Friday?

I think my furnace guy just pulled in the driveway. I better go for now but I'll BBL if I can. :*

Hi guys!

I'm out the door but had to tell you to go to

www.cuteoverload.com

again to check this out :

Translation of Gossiping Kittehs...

....because it's totally funny and had me laughing this morning.

I'll see you more next week! Can't wait!

Miss you! :*

OMG!! ROTFLMAO at the Gossiping Kittehs!!!

Hey Augie, have a good week!! We can't wait till you come back :*

RE: HATE Tues. 11/20 and Wed. Nov. 21st

Hello Haters.

Some urgent news-My Mom was admitted to the hospital due to severe chest pains she has been having for over a year. They will be running tests on her on Wed. and possibly early Thurs.. When they were at Mayo, she was having some issues there too and they did some tests on her while my Dad was being treated. My parents know it's from stress overload the past 7 years with my neice and nephews, and then my Dad.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.