Hate...Thursday but LOVE being home!!!

JenL13

Cathlete
Hey haters, only stopping by real quick to say I just got home. I am beat, we were busy Monday night till 11PM, then in the office 7-7 on Tuesday then at dinner & working on homework till 10, then in meetings from 7-3 today then the 6 hour drive home. Needless to say I am beat & need to be in the office at 8 tomorrow but planning to leave around 2, workout, then I'll give you all a report of the trip but probably won't catch up with posts until this weekend.

I avoided ALL DESSERT which was NOT easy since they had it at dinner both nights & lunch both days. My presentation went very well & then our homework was working on doing a group presentation for today & not knowing who would have to give it, they drew this morning. I "WON" from my table but luckily for me I don't get too nervous & I was voted "the best" of all 7 AE's that had to present in front of ALL of management there & all 40 AE's, which of course are the best of the best of Wells Fargo but honestly I was disappointed in some of their skills on presenting... or maybe surprised would be a better word for it!

Okay haters, I am going to go LOVE sleeping in my own bed. Good night & hope all is well with all of you! :*

Good morning!

Welcome home, Jen -- we missed you around here;) . Congratulations on your presentation! Wow, that's incredible that you were voted the best out of so many presenters. I'm not the least bit surprised either, because you're the kind of person who puts your all into everything you do. I'm sure your boss is duly impressed:) .

Hello to everyone else. I'm on my way out the door for a mammogram this morning. This is the last test I have before I see the doc next month, thank goodness! Oops, I forgot -- I still have to get some blood drawn but I won't do that until it gets a little closer to my appt. If y'all read my last post from yesterday then you know I won't be around much for the next few days or so. I'm working on completing my CEU's so I can renew my nursing license. I should've been working on this for the past 2 years but, well, y'all know how I like to procrastinate:eek: :p :7 .

I'll be checking in periodically when I need a break and I'm counting on y'all to keep me entertained, kay!?:* :*

I'm back from my mammogram -- I've had my breakfast and now I'm sipping coffee. Am I working on my CEU's, you ask? Alright! I'm going -- sheesh!:p

Edited to scream JAN JAN!!!! WTH have you been young lady!? I was thinking about you just the other day and wondering if we'd hear from you ever again.

So what's going on at work. I love poopy monkey stories:p :7

You mentioned a while back that you were going to move out of the burbs. So have you? How's the knee, your DD, your DH?

Oh, just so you know, I'm NOT going back to my old nursing job -- I just like to keep up my license and I have to have so many continuing education credits in order to do that.

And now look what you've done -- you've gone and distracted me from reading and test taking -- ROTFLMAO!!:*

OMG...Its the blast from the past.
What is up everyone?
I am home today taking vacation (much needed) to look around for another job. I HATE MY JOB!!! It is making me NUTTY...http://bestsmileys.com/fainting/1.gif
That's me going to work every day. It is crazy.

I apologize I have no idea what is going on with everyone, just that Jen is HOME! YEAH!!! I love coming home after being out of town for work..such a good feeling!!!http://bestsmileys.com/happy/3.gif

Michele is going to be poked with needles for the day and exposing herself (LOL), don't you just LOVE being a woman somedays! And, oh wait I see you are working on your license..YEAH!!! We need more Nurse Micheles'!!!!

So, everyone else how are you all? Diane, how's the baby? Have you guys picked a name yet? When is your due date?

Dana, how are you? How are the boys? Gannon is getting ready to be 2 soon right? Oh, the 2's....Marley is trying to start the 2's early. Every now and then she throws these fits and they are almost so funny I have to turn my head and laugh at her!

Robin-How are you?

Ok well I am off for a bit to look at around some, but I will be checking back in soon.

Michele, if I need to provide the entertainment today for you, let me know. I will tell you all about my nutty co-workers. I swear I work in the job with the monkeys who throw poop at each other. Ever see the Career Builder commericals with the monkey? That is my job.

Oh, before I go AUGUST!!! Where are you!????http://bestsmileys.com/sad/8.gif
I am going to cyber pace until I talk to you again!!!}( }( :p

Ok, a BIG HELLO to everyone else!!!

janjan

Hey haters of cardio!!!! We're supposed to be having a work luncheon right now, I'm starving, WTH is the holdup???? Phil Collins is on the radio right now, I could puke!!!!

Jana - HELLO!!!! Any luck with the job search? I would "assume" that you wouldn't have too much trouble finding another job in your field. Especially in your area. Gannon will be 2 on Oct 2. We had an incident last night w/the pool. DH was supposed to be watching him and you know when you turn your head for a second they take off??? I look out the back door and there is Gannon standing on the ladder with his hands in the water. I was in a panic. I told my DH to take that damn ladder out of the pool when Gabe isn't in it. Anything new with Marley?

Michele - are you doing what your supposed to be doing??? Nurse Michele. I keep my cosmetology license up to date even though I haven't worked in a salon since 1993. But it is easier keeping it up then not, ya know? You put all that work into getting it, might as well keep it current regardless, right??

Robin - I found the dreaded swimsuit. I got one of those with the skirt bottom to cover my fat a$$. The top is cute though, it is bright, geometric pattern tank top and it has a copper looking clasp in the middle. The entire suit only cost me $34. Did you happen to find one yesterday? I heard on the radion that T.J. Maxx's big swimsuit sale starts today.

OK lunch calls, BBL.

Oh now look what you have done...I am now playing on the internet instead of looking for another job....BAD BAD BAD...but oh well I have 2 days :p :p

My job, well it bites. It just bites all around. I don't feel like I make enough $$ for all the work I do and my boss and I have not been getting along well lately at all. Not to mention all the TRAVEL..while I like to go and see new places, I am getting tired of being away from DD. It's just a lot and I think I am bored too with the job. As for house....UHHHHH...well that is an on going battle with DH because he does not want to move, so we just about kill each other every day over it. I pretty much laid it on the table last night, either we move or me and DD move. I told him he could come with us or he could live here by himself. The drive is insane and making me insane. I actually want to move out of this town and live somewhere else. The weather is NASTY hot right now (all ready) and it is going to get worse over the next few months. I think the heat is making me crazy too. I swear I break a sweat walking from my parking space into the door every day. YUCK!

Soorryyyy...going on and on and on here....DD is really good. Growing and being a almost 2 year old! She is really cute and really funny these days!

No nurse Michele?? :-( :-( :-(

How was the Italy trip? How is your MIL?

DANA...OMG.....OMG....OMG.....WOW.....your turn your back for 1 second and bam, they are gone! Wow, I am glad everything was ok. Scary, I think I would have finally had the heart attack I am waiting for. LOL! My DH does things like that too, I have to yell at him a lot....!!

As for the job, I am sure I can find "a job", but I really want the "right job" so I am really picky. This search may take a while!

Ooh, Dana -- I think you should push your DH in the pool and hold him under for a bit. That'll teach him. You won't want to hear this, but my DH is four square against backyard swimming pools. Accidental drownings are like the #1 cause of death in the summer and it almost always happens at home, and that doesn't include the cases of near drowning that leave kids permanently brain damaged. Park your DH's butt in a hospital ER one day this summer. That might make him pay a little closer attention when the kids are in the pool.

To answer your question -- well, a, I'm going -- okay!? Sheesh!

Jana, Italy was GREAT. I promised everyone I'd type up a big long post about it but I haven't gotten around to it yet...but I will..I really will...eventually...I promise...really:D

Edited to add that my MIL is fantastic! She's in cardiac rehab and really doesn't have any restrictions on activity.

Okay, I better get busy. Jana, come play more often. We like having you around.:*

Oh Diane! You are too cute!!!! I fit into regular clothes until 6 months, my behind and hips got bigger that my bell for most of the time with Marley... I think girls do that to you! You still look tiny!!

I have already gained 20 lbs!! Eek. I certainly don't feel tiny.

Jana - I have gained a lot in my thighs and buns, so I can't wait to try and work that off after the baby. I don't do much for exercise besides walking, so I will be very very out of shape when I start working out again after the baby.

Diane you are so tiny!!!

Michele - I don't let the boys outside at all without me so this was a rare thing (when I thought DH was watching him). I'm paranoid as it is so this is going to be a LONG summer.

Hello haters, I am home from work, worked out & showered & now in my PJs. I am SO TIRED!!! The monsters (sport & storm) woke me up at 4:30 this morning & I finally got out of bed at 5:30 & was in the office by 7. I stopped at the grocery store on my way home, did Firm It Up, the floor work & firewalkers from B&G, and the outer thigh work from Buns of Steel.

I need to go & check e-mail and pay some bills on-line and I am going to bed so early tonight! I am starving too, didn't eat lunch so dinner is going to be at like 5 tonight!

Michelle- I see that you STILL haven't told your story about your trip so I don't have to feel bad about not getting caught up with everything until this weekend! :p Thank you for the kind words, you are too sweet! :*

Jana- What do you do for work? Sorry you are so sick of it but can relate, traveling all the time really wears on you and I can only imagine with a little one.

Dana- YOUR BUTT is NOT BIG! One of these days I'm going to get you to stop being so hard on yourself, you are so pretty and you don't even realize it!!! :eek: Your DH is so lucky to have you! :*

Diane- Your are so tiny & love the pics of the baby. Have you decided on a name yet?

Okay, well I'll stop back by a little later to see if anyone is around. It is so nice to be back with my haters!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.