Hate-Sunday, 08.26.07

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.Friends.

Yes, it's early. I was just told by a much younger man from Match.com that he wanted to be friends with me only with Benefits. Plus, men my own age don't even ask me out. This is quite frustrating and I have a real cheap 6 month subscription so it will be an interesting ride.

Seville and Madrid are doing quite well despite the full moon. They normally act a little weird when one is around.

A friend called tonight and told me how great her class reunion was-she didn't want to go but did.

Also, another friend of mine became a US citizen on July 4th after 43 years of residing in the States. He's official. We hadn't spoke for 18 months due I needed space to deal with my issues (the passing of my 7 year old niece). He's originally from the UK.

Time for Bed.

Hi Jennifer. I guess no one is hating anything today. I hated work. It was so darned busy. I had hoped to come home and do a workout but I just couldn't make myself. I hope to get back up to speed tomorrow. Only one more day of work till I get a day off. Yay!

Congratulations to your friend on his citizenship. And good luck with the on line dating. I've heard good stories and bad stories. Just be careful.

We are headed for a pizza picnic. I hope the Little League traffic isn't too bad. We have to drive right by the stadium. See you tomorrow.

Hi there!

I'm back but I'll have to be brief since I have to leave early today.

No matter what happens, I'm coming home and doing a work out.

JENNIFER - Woo hoo! Younger men! Younger men! Though since I don't know your age, that might not be good if you're say, college age. But if you're beyond college age, younger men! Younger men! LOL.

Oh wait. I just reread your sentence and understand. He wants to be friends with "benefits." That's...interesting. Or at least honest.

>Seville and Madrid are doing quite well despite the full moon. They normally act a little weird when one is around.

LOL.

Congrats to your friend who got US citizenship. That must have taken forever to fill out all the forms and get stuff together.

ROBIN - Yay for pizza picnic! And have a great day off!

Okay, I'm outta here. Later!??:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.